PDA

View Full Version : Stephan Bonnar. I think I can take him

moneypit
02-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Yea- he came in today for some treatment. Big dude. He cant wait for
Forrest Griffin vs Bonnar II

Sean@magic
02-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Me either. It was an awesome fight. The replayed it the other night. We have it tvoed.

NOTALENT
02-23-2006, 05:58 PM
If there is going to be a part 2, I will definatley be in line for tickets...to fighters, all heart, going for the kill....Best fight I have ever seen.

CA Stu
02-23-2006, 06:00 PM
If there is going to be a part 2, I will definatley be in line for tickets...to fighters, all heart, going for the kill....Best fight I have ever seen.
"Two", and there was a six figure contract on the line.
I'm no tough guy, but I would be trying pretty damn hard to knock some focker out for $100k!
Thanks
CA Stu

hboldno7
02-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Keith Jardine is next on Bonnars list. UFNL in april

NOTALENT
02-23-2006, 06:08 PM
"Two", and there was a six figure contract on the line.
I'm no tough guy, but I would be trying pretty damn hard to knock some focker out for $100k!
Thanks
CA Stu
haha..this mofo..always correcting..lol..I screwed that up...lol...there have been plenty of fighters with "Purses" of that size and contracts, but none that fought that great.

Garrddogg
02-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Keith Jardine is next on Bonnars list. UFNL in april
they not even in the same class!
Bonner would dispatch Jardine with a serious quickness, i like jardine but he just dont have the reflexes..

CA Stu
02-23-2006, 06:40 PM
haha..this mofo..always correcting..lol..I screwed that up...lol...there have been plenty of fighters with "Purses" of that size and contracts, but none that fought that great.
Just edumacating ya. You're never going to amount to anything if you can't spell! :)
Those guys were amateurs looking for their first payday, and Forrest won, right?
Great fight for sure.
I went to UFC in Vegas a couple of years ago, sat in the 3rd row, right behind Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia and Matt Hughes. Cool guys, very approachable and friendly.
I was full of beer and didn't have a clue who they were, we had a fun time.
I saw Yves Edwards knock a guy out with a roundhouse kick to the temple, everyone in the arena went "Ow!" at the same time. Good shit!
If you can get a ticket to see it live, I highly recommend it. The atmosphere is electric, and seeing it live is amazing.
Cheers
CA Spellchecker