PDA

View Full Version : Any Custom Builders PHX area...???

LuckyStrike
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Dont want to use my last one. Looking for some recomendations

squirt'nmyload
08-30-2007, 04:08 PM
kachina??? :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
08-30-2007, 04:12 PM
I believe he asked for custom, not dragons, goblins, sharks, and airplanes.....:D :)

LuckyStrike
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Yeh I was thinking of a Gravel Pit ,A Quarry and an Asphalt Plant....You F...ing Knuckle-Head:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I believe he asked for custom, not dragons, goblins, sharks, and airplanes.....:D :)
no 2 boats alike!!! :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeh I was thinking of a Gravel Pit ,A Quarry and an Asphalt Plant....You F...ing Knuckle-Head:D :D :D
lmao.....no need for heavy equipment, myron is an expert digger :idea: :D :D

Outnumbered
08-30-2007, 04:26 PM
PM CNeidhart. I have spoke to him and he seems like a stand-up guy. He has a website too.
www.cost2build.com

LuckyStrike
08-30-2007, 04:40 PM
PM CNeidhart. I have spoke to him and he seems like a stand-up guy. He has a website too.
www.cost2build.com
Thanks Ill Check it out:)

Jordy
08-30-2007, 04:46 PM
lmao.....no need for heavy equipment, myron is an expert digger :idea: :D :D
Good point. He's going to need something for the other side of the boat. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
08-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Good point. He's going to need something for the other side of the boat. :D :D :D
lol.....:idea: :idea: :D

GRUNION
08-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Hi everyone

GRUNION
08-30-2007, 05:47 PM
PLeasant Sat?

Jordy
08-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi everyone
Train horn. :devil: :D
Hopefully next week will be a little calmer than the last 3. :(

squirt'nmyload
08-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone
PLeasant Sat?
whats goin on........staying in on saturday, got shit to do around the house, and heading out to blythe on sunday.....pleasant is REALLY LOW!!!!!

GRUNION
08-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Train horn. :devil: :D
Hopefully next week will be a little calmer than the last 3. :(
I can get it on tomorow but I only have one guy so it will take longer.:D

roln 20s
08-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Dont want to use my last one. Looking for some recomendations
Hey AJ - PM SteaminRice (Greg) - I stopped and saw his home in Cave Creek yesterday and its beautiful. His Dad and Bro are the contractors and are building a few new homes up in the Desert Hills area now. Sticks and Bricks prices are around $100 per sq ft - including granite, travertine, etc. Trust me - worth a call. Beautiful houses. There are 4 or 5 homes they built on the same street Greg lives on. Check it out - best value for the nicest custom homes I've seen. His Dad has been in the biz for 40 years.
Great boat guys too :) Greg's 34' Shockwave fit in his garage very nicely :D :D Yes, I am jealous, not gonna lie.
Roln 20s

LuckyStrike
08-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi everyone
Hey Kev...Im not going up this weekend at all. Mike Allen is going be there not sure who else..Have Fun and be carefull:D :D

LuckyStrike
08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey AJ - PM SteaminRice (Greg) - I stopped and saw his home in Cave Creek yesterday and its beautiful. His Dad and Bro are the contractors and are building a few new homes up in the Desert Hills area now. Sticks and Bricks prices are around $100 per sq ft - including granite, travertine, etc. Trust me - worth a call. Beautiful houses. There are 4 or 5 homes they built on the same street Greg lives on. Check it out - best value for the nicest custom homes I've seen. His Dad has been in the biz for 40 years.
Great boat guys too :) Greg's 34' Shockwave fit in his garage very nicely :D :D Yes, I am jealous, not gonna lie.
Roln 20s
Thanks Patrick...I met Greg @ the Catalina Ski Race Weekend Nice Guy...Ill get in touch thanks...Running over to Pauls mid morning to get my Bucket:) Just in Time:D :D Did the guy from Wash State Contact you as well forgot to ask:idea:

roln 20s
08-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks Patrick...I met Greg @ the Catalina Ski Race Weekend Nice Guy...Ill get in touch thanks...Running over to Pauls mid morning to get my Bucket:) Just in Time:D :D Did the guy from Wash State Contact you as well forgot to ask:idea:
Yes, he sure did. Had great things to say about our products and you - THANK YOU!
Hope to meet up with you next week.
Talk to you soon.
Patrick

drtywhat
08-31-2007, 06:33 AM
Luckystrike,
PM me your contact info. I would love to bid a house for you. I have a general residential and commercial license. I live in Glendale. Company name is Old Glory Development
Jeff