PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here!

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi guys, been lurking for better than a year now and thought I should say hello. Been boating since I was 5 and am now ummmmm,,,,,,,, ok 43. Had a 27ft. with a 502 and Bravo I when I got married but after several runabouts now own a new Searay 33ft Sundancer. I know, slow but comfortable. I did get the biggest motors available, twin MX 6.2s and Bravo III drives, also a 5Kw generator for A/C whenever we want and cabin entertainment for out 10 year old son and 7 y/o daughter. I spent slightly more than 50 nights on the boat last summer and the family was with me most of them.
Heading to Phoenix in two weeks to see the inlaws with side trips to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Want to visit Havasu but time might be short.
Great place to meet all of you, life seems to be great!

PlyaPlya22
02-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi guys, been lurking for better than a year now and thought I should say hello. Been boating since I was 5 and am now ummmmm,,,,,,,, ok 43. Had a 27ft. with a 502 and Bravo I when I got married but after several runabouts now own a new Searay 33ft Sundancer. I know, slow but comfortable. I did get the biggest motors available, twin MX 6.2s and Bravo III drives, also a 5Kw generator for A/C whenever we want and cabin entertainment for out 10 year old son and 7 y/o daughter. I spent slightly more than 50 nights on the boat last summer and the family was with me most of them.
Heading to Phoenix in two weeks to see the inlaws with side trips to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Want to visit Havasu but time might be short.
Great place to meet all of you, life seems to be great!
Welcome aboard BT. Sit down shut up and hold on...LOL :rollside: Many good times to be had here.
PLYA

Jbb
02-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Do you like Gladiator movies?

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
welcome to the boards. ok now make a list of who to watch out for :crossx:
gladiator movies lmao :D

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Gladiator movies, you guys already lost me!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:32 PM
dont be lost try and keep up. did you get your BOATCOP WEAR yet? dont forget to get your order in, its the hot item this year :D

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Noticed the website from Boatcop, ok, out comes the credit card, pay no attention to the moths.

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Sitting in a hotel in Chicago posting on the new wireless laptop, downing my 6th cold one and blowing on a REALLY cheap cigar. Boy do I miss the family :rolleyes:

Jbb
02-23-2006, 06:41 PM
What are your thoughts on midgets in the shower? :rolleyes:

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Let you know in the morning when I step out.

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Noticed the website from Boatcop, ok, out comes the credit card, pay no attention to the moths.
smart move, he knows what your floatin and he will getcha :crossx:
have fun and watch for midgets in showers with red hair :D

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:46 PM
I really miss fast boats but the SeaPig sure is comfortable. ANYTHING to get the family to boat EVERY weekend. We anchor out each weekend tied up with friends in no-wake areas. Plenty of Goose, beer and great friends!

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Would you guys please stop torturing the new guy. Damm!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:47 PM
He can take it!

Jbb
02-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Would you guys please stop torturing the new guy. Damm!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
Fine.. :skull: .......wait till Brown gets back.....from.....the clinic...

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I really miss fast boats but the SeaPig sure is comfortable. ANYTHING to get the family to boat EVERY weekend. We anchor out each weekend tied up with friends in no-wake areas. Plenty of Goose, beer and great friends!
shhhhhhhhhhhh djunkies real name is ICECREAMMAN, here on the boards so watch out he likes bigsticks :crossx: :D

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Long as Tom Brown stays out of this I think I will be OK?

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:50 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhh djunkies real name is ICECREAMMAN, here on the boards so watch out he's got a big stick :crossx: :D
Would you please stop stalking me. I'm gonna ahve to really make sure my blinds are closed tight so your gay ass won't try to check me out. :crossx:

kanedog
02-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the boards!Congratulations on your first thread and first hijacked thread-all in one!!!!!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:51 PM
hah, theres still, hooli, topless, mrs pix, ewwwww shes big trouble on here buddy, watch her :D
im kiddin, you'll have fun on here if you meet some of the people on here..except djunkie

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:52 PM
Would you please stop stalking me. I'm gonna ahve to really make sure my blinds are closed tight so your gay ass won't try to check me out. :crossx:
yeah WYRD leaves and you take over, ya queer... :crossx: :D

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:53 PM
yeah WYRD leaves and you take over, ya queer... :crossx: :D
Kep talking. I'm loading the clip right now. :argue: :rollside:

76ANTHONY
what are your thoughts on 12 pothead girls and the gay men they meet on the street at redlights??? :D

brianthomas
Bring on Topless, I'm aloooooooone tonight!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Kep talking. I'm loading the clip right now. :argue: :rollside:
:D :D
how ya been? ya old fart?? :D

djunkie
02-23-2006, 06:55 PM
:D :D
how ya been? ya old fart?? :D
What are you drinking tonight? Better yet, what are you smoking tonight? :rollside:

76ANTHONY
Bring on Topless, I'm aloooooooone tonight!
hey thats my baby there seay on the hot topless stuff, she loves me, ummm or did, or maybe it was all in my head.. :D :D

riverroyal
picture like Mandelone,,my only advice :rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:56 PM
What are you drinking tonight? Better yet, what are you smoking tonight? :rollside:
moutain dew, and smokin marlboros, its just that i keep the smoke held in for long periods of time so iz can get a buzzzz...

Ziggy
Welcome BT.............bet your glad your last name ain't Johnson :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
Welcome aboard! Watch out for the big ballers - they don't take to "production boats."
By the way, if a guy named Aharon wants to work out with you just say no :D

brianthomas
hey thats my baby there seay on the hot topless stuff, she loves me, ummm or did, or maybe it was all in my head.. :D :D
I vote for in the head.

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard! Watch out for the big ballers - they don't take to "production boats."
By the way, if a guy named Aharon wants to work out with you just say no :D
Damn production boat cost me a buck and a half large, I think custom was out!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:57 PM
I vote for in the head.
funny, so does djunkie
ok dave sorry had to do it one last time :D :devil:

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Damn production boat cost me a buck and a half large, I think custom was out!
soooo ummm got any pics that we need to see????? :crossx: :D

burtandnancy
02-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Brian, if you're going to Vegas, try and plan your trip across the dam, and take a look at Lake Mead as you go. Just past the dam and the Border Patrol check point you will see a view point on your right, its only a few hundred yards to the top. You will see a fabulous view of Boulder Basin, a small portion of the lake. Just below you will see Las Vegas Harbor, Hemminway launch ramp and Sentenial Islands.
By coincedence, I HAD a 34 'dancer in the harbor, but got bored with the speed and went back to performance boats. Sure wish I had kept her.
Enjoy Vegas...

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 07:02 PM
soooo ummm got any pics that we need to see????? :crossx: :D
Do have some good ones on the office computer of last years Poker Run for Make-A-Wish, we did raise 28K and a few tops. It will be tomorrow though.
The Mississippi is different than what you guys are used to but it sure works for us Midwustrnrs!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Do have some good ones on the office computer of last years Poker Run for Make-A-Wish, we did raise 28K and a few tops. It will be tomorrow though.
The Mississippi is different than what you guys are used to but it sure works for us Midwustrnrs!
ok then we will see them tomorrow...
have fun, oh and if those computer keys get dirty, ask hooli how to clean them up, hes a pro. just advance advise :D

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Brian, if you're going to Vegas, try and plan your trip across the dam, and take a look at Lake Mead as you go. Just past the dam and the Border Patrol check point you will see a view point on your right, its only a few hundred yards to the top. You will see a fabulous view of Boulder Basin, a small portion of the lake. Just below you will see Las Vegas Harbor, Hemminway launch ramp and Sentenial Islands.
By coincedence, I HAD a 34 'dancer in the harbor, but got bored with the speed and went back to performance boats. Sure wish I had kept her.
Enjoy Vegas...
Well, I miss the speed but we sure are comfortable. I work 15 minutes from the boat so I arrive every Friday at noon and give her a good wash while having a few with the friends. Family shows up at 5:00 and we head out for an anchorage with friends till Sunday late afternoon. We tow a 16' Searay Laguna center console with a 60hp for fun. Oh, and a yellow lab, Abbey, she jumps off the swim platform to swim with the kids and climbs up the ladder, you would have to see it. She does her jobs as soon as you place a piece of newspaper on the platform and just scrub it off with Soft Scrub w/ bleach and a brush on a pole. What we don't do for the kids pet!

76ANTHONY
02-23-2006, 07:11 PM
uhoh, you brought up dogs, lets see where this goes :D
and i have a searay with a 60hp rating and i race mine, its pretty badass... :D
sounds like a great weekend...

brianthomas
02-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Just to change the subject a little, the company I work for makes the piston skirt coating that is used on all Ford and GM V8 piston skirts. They say it quiets the piston slap that GM suffered with for several years and increases fuel economy about 2%. We have a few aftermarket customers but the volume is insignificant so this is not spam. If anyone wants a pint, "enough to coat dozens actually" I would be glad to send a sample. Not really looking for a new market here but thought someone might have a desire or know something about it in the aftermarket. It is curred by heat. Free samples for some of you if interrested. Again, not spam, FREE if you can use it. Shelf life is limited as it is stored at less than 32F untill ready for use.

Mrs.Racer277
02-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the jungle. :)

ROZ
02-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Are you MECP certified? Does Monica like cheap cigars? Is this burning sensation I get when I urinate normal, or should I go see my dentist? She's got a great set of hooters :D

ROZ
02-23-2006, 10:15 PM
picture like Mandelone,,my only advice :rolleyes:
Yea, a person could get BANNED for doing something like that...

FMluvswater
02-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Welcome to ***boat, Brianthomas. :smile:

Hardly Satisfied
02-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Welcome aboard

Tom Brown
02-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Do you like Gladiator movies?
Hey Brian... remember how nonplused you were when you rented the movie "Cowboys" and discovered it wasn't a western?
Welcome to ***boat brianthomas. :cool:

gigamurph
02-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the "Bellevue" of boat forums youngster!....and don't be skeered off by the talk on ol' Tom Brown. He's full of....um....hmmm...."good advice" and is always ready and willin' to share it. Sometimes with pix! Now that you should be skeered of! :p BTW; DO you like gladiator movies?

gigamurph
02-24-2006, 08:25 AM
"Is this burning sensation I get when I urinate normal, or should I go see my dentist? She's got a great set of hooters" -ROZ
I've been havin' blurred vision lately that my dentist hasn't been able to do a damn thing about. Can I get your dentist's number? Sounds like she may be able to help! :p

AltarGirl
02-24-2006, 09:07 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c225/altar-girl/-.gif

pixilatedpussy
02-24-2006, 09:23 AM
hah, theres still, hooli, topless, mrs pix, ewwwww shes big trouble on here buddy, watch her :D
im kiddin, you'll have fun on here if you meet some of the people on here..except djunkie
Talkin about me again...huh???????????? I'll give you some trouble :mad: :220v: :p Hee hee!
Welcome to the craziness Brainthomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: I wont bite ya.................just yet! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Brainthomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
????????????? :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
02-24-2006, 09:37 AM
????????????? :crossx: :crossx:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooops! :p