PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ratso

Tom Brown
08-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Do you know why single women in the 35~40 age bracket seem so uptight?
Around here, these are the most uptight women. They are also the age group I am most interested in, although I don't want to date someone who is so tight they are about to snap.
Are they shell-shocked by the deafening roar of their biological clocks?
I've got 20 year old chicks interested in me and I've got 50+ year olds interested in me. The 35~40 year olds seem to lose interest when they see anyone else interested. What's the deal? Why don't they know they're the A game?
Help me hook up here, bud.

Classic Daycruiser
08-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Maybe if you didn't bring up the turd jokes until after the second date, you'd see some improvements:D :D

hoolign
08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Maybe if you didn't bring up the turd jokes until after the second date, you'd see some improvements:D :D
but I've heard that nothing drives a chick wild like Screaming out " Quick ..scratch my asshole..those damn willknots are pulling on my rusty sherrifs badge like a great white on a chunk o tuna"

Tom Brown
08-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Gosh... I wonder why Ratso hasn't posted in here, yet. :D :D :D

ratso
08-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Gosh... I wonder why Ratso hasn't posted in here, yet. :D :D :D
Ratso is checking out for the night... Tired... Brain not functioning... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I'll get to this tomorrow... I think I'll seek some input from a couple chicks I know in that age bracket... except for the one that tried to commit suicide... I already know her story and how it pertains to this question.;)

ratso
08-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Maybe that shoulda been zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...:idea:
Night!

hoolign
08-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Ratso is checking out for the night... Tired... Brain not functioning... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I'll get to this tomorrow... I think I'll seek some input from a couple chicks I know in that age bracket... except for the one that tried to commit suicide... I already know her story and how it pertains to this question.;)
Arent you 3 years older than Brown??

photo chick
08-31-2007, 05:22 AM
Do you know why single women in the 35~40 age bracket seem so uptight?
Around here, these are the most uptight women. They are also the age group I am most interested in, although I don't want to date someone who is so tight they are about to snap.
Are they shell-shocked by the deafening roar of their biological clocks?
I've got 20 year old chicks interested in me and I've got 50+ year olds interested in me. The 35~40 year olds seem to lose interest when they see anyone else interested. What's the deal? Why don't they know they're the A game?
Help me hook up here, bud.
Tom,
Since this is my age bracket I feel the need to post....I'm not single, however, I have a lot of friends in this bracket that are...
I believe we've reached a plateau in our lives where we've heard it all. We've observed, listened and experienced most things and know pretty much what we want out of a relationship. That being said, we are not willing to settle for what we once thought was adequate.
Now, reading this, it does paint a picture of what one (male) might think was "tight". We are not "tight" we simply know what we want, speaking only for those I personally know in this category, of course! Since we are so confident in what we want, we are more likely to speak up and tell you our likes and dislikes. Does this make us "tight" no I don't think so, rather I prefer to call it brutally honest! :D
i.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! :) Oh and a good loyal pet too!! All of my single friends ran out and got puppies once they were divorced :D
OK I'm done....can't wait to hear Ratso's answer!!! :D

Kyote
08-31-2007, 06:15 AM
Tom,
Since this is my age bracket I feel the need to post....I'm not single, however, I have a lot of friends in this bracket that are...
I believe we've reached a plateau in our lives where we've heard it all. We've observed, listened and experienced most things and know pretty much what we want out of a relationship. That being said, we are not willing to settle for what we once thought was adequate.
Now, reading this, it does paint a picture of what one (male) might think was "tight". We are not "tight" we simply know what we want, speaking only for those I personally know in this category, of course! Since we are so confident in what we want, we are more likely to speak up and tell you our likes and dislikes. Does this make us "tight" no I don't think so, rather I prefer to call it brutally honest! :D
i.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! :) Oh and a good loyal pet too!! All of my single friends ran out and got puppies once they were divorced :D
OMG Tom - Your not ADEQUATE! "skip the bullsh*t" that's asking a little much.

Liberator TJ1984
08-31-2007, 06:39 AM
QUOTE :.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! Oh and a good loyal pet too!!
You gals don't ask for much do ya ? :eek: :D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 06:42 AM
OMG Tom - Your not ADEQUATE! "skip the bullsh*t" that's asking a little much.
Hey....don't get me in trouble with the Canadians.. I never said he's not adequate.....

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2007, 06:46 AM
One Q... if 20 somethings are beating down your door, why would you want a older women?

BarryMac
08-31-2007, 06:54 AM
We need HavaSkanks perspective on this, Photochicks views are good but since she's married we have to throw out the evidence, sorry... :)
TB, hit it and quit it... :D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 07:07 AM
We need HavaSkanks perspective on this, Photochicks views are good but since she's married we have to throw out the evidence, sorry... :)
TB, hit it and quit it... :D
Yes, I would absolutely love to hear Havaskanks views.....I think she'll somewhat agree with me but in a more entertaining way! :D
Just because I'm married doesn't mean my points don't count :( No fair !!!:cry:

Kyote
08-31-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey....don't get me in trouble with the Canadians.. I never said he's not adequate.....
OK Sorry, 'Adequate' is a very subjective word.

uvindex
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM
I've got 20 year old chicks interested in me and I've got 50+ year olds interested in me.If you take one of the 20-year-olds and one of the 50-year-olds, add them up and divide by 2 you get 35, your target age (plus you'll have lots of threesomes). Just trying to help... :)

HavaSkank
08-31-2007, 07:16 AM
I fall in that angry demographic Tommy. Im a bitter, semi-psychotic single bitch on the prowl for a man who can lick his own eyebrows and breath through his ears. It's just that simple.
If you're gainfully employed....bonus.
If your Probation Officier isnt on speed dial....bonus
The rest is fluff.

HavaSkank
08-31-2007, 07:20 AM
Oh, and a gigantic bank account that equals the size of your cock helps too

ratso
08-31-2007, 07:46 AM
One Q... if 20 somethings are beating down your door, why would you want a older women?
:idea:
I'm really busy today... so I'll check in now and then (Freakin' boat business and Labor Day Weekend)
The chick I know that tried to OD... we had a talk awhile back and a bunch of us were out at a local club... She dates a friend of mine, and although she has always been insecure, it has worsened as she has grown older. She reminds me of ex #4, has had nothing to go on but looks her entire life, and it's all going to shit now. Well, she "pulled" my friend who is about 20 years her junior, and boy does she lay down the goods on a regular basis... She asked me how she is supposed to compete with all these younger chicks nowdays, especially because that is what he is used to... and I basically told her that if that's the way she honestly feels, then she's screwed. She constantly accuses him of screwing around, and then one night when a bunch of us were out partying, we were getting a little out of control and there was some flashing and kissing going on amongst all of us, and she saw pictures of him kissing another lady friend of mine, and I'm telling you, in our group that means nothing... the shit gets passed around... She goes off the deep end, breaks up with him, goes into stalking mode... and when she realizes he ain't coming back and he's back to banging 21 year olds, she ODs... Yeah, she played the Sympathy Card and got him back.:rolleyes:
I don't know where I'm going with this between the phone and customers walking in the office... but basically, single women between 35 and 45 are fukked up... They aren't in a relationship and they're trying too hard to look and to make one work for fear of being alone the rest of their life. Then they cop an attitude when some 20 something slash 25 year old hot piece of ass comes along and messes their game up... and that there is the ultimate turn off... If you want to get married that bad, pick that age group because they are primed and ready, but also be prepared to give up your freedom to check out anything remotely hot that comes along because you just signed up for a lifetime prison sentence and she's the warden.
I talked with another ex of mine a few times recently. She is 7 years my senior, which was awesome when she was 32. Now she is mid 50's... We had some really in depth talks about the way it used to be, how we would fukk every day during lunch, on the boat, in the car, on the side of the road... anytime anyplace... and it was fun thinking back to how awesome our sex life was (now I bang chicks 7 years her daughters junior)... it was cool, because although the relationship was also volatile (hence the awesome sex life) it ended really bad... she stalked me for 2 years into my next marriage... but hey, now we could be friends... or so I thought. Now she is going around telling people we're thinking about getting back together and we've been talking yada yada yada... I'm getting these 3am phone calls wondering if I think about her the way I used to, do I ever think we could give it another shot etc etc... She saw my cousin with WACO PD the other day and was telling him how I'm the only one for her and the only one there will ever be. He just put his hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eye and said "Where the fukk do you find these crazy fukkin' bitches"? She has tracked down friends of mine on myspace wanting to hang out with us... I have a feeling it's gonna get worse before better. Trouble with her though, she ain't gonna just take herself out, she's gonna take someone with her...

Jbb
08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Tom,
We are not "tight"
:jawdrop:

lewiville
08-31-2007, 07:54 AM
QUOTE :.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! Oh and a good loyal pet too!!
You gals don't ask for much do ya ? :eek: :D
you said "gals" thats funny :D :D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 07:58 AM
:jawdrop:
Watch it Brian....I was speaking of the personality traits :mad:

MissB
08-31-2007, 07:59 AM
Tom,
Single women perspective.... age 36
Thank you Photo Chick you could not have said it better.
You ratso have a lot to learn about women 35-45. I am sorry we frighten you:devil:
Tom- just be yourself, find someone that is just as strange as you, no matter the age and things will come together fine. or fall apart like bad pastry.

Jbb
08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Watch it Brian....I was speaking of the personality traits :mad:
Sure you were....:rolleyes:

Jordy
08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Since this is my age bracket ....
Oh really.... :idea: :notam:

ratso
08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
Single women perspective.... age 36
Thank you Photo Chick you could not have said it better.
You ratso have a lot to learn about women 35-45. I am sorry we frighten you:devil:
Tom- just be yourself, find someone that is just as strange as you, no matter the age and things will come together fine. or fall apart like bad pastry.
Frighten??? I don't give ya'll the time of day lol...;)
Lets hear "your" story...:D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
Oh really.... :idea: :notam:
Yes....what about it Meathead?

photo chick
08-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Frighten??? I don't give ya'll the time of day lol...;) Lets hear "your" story...:D
That's not very nice Ratso!!! We need love too! :D

Jordy
08-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Yes....what about it Meathead?
I thought you were much younger. Guilty conscience much old lady??? :D :D :D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 08:05 AM
I thought you were much younger. Guilty conscience much old lady??? :D :D :D
Auh....anything I can get ya nice boy?

ratso
08-31-2007, 08:05 AM
That's not very nice Ratso!!! We need love too! :D
You're married babe... you're gettin' it;)
I'm referring to the single crazy ones.:D

photo chick
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
:D :D :D :D

MissB
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey now even us single crazy one get it too!!:D

BarryMac
08-31-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey now even us single crazy one get it too!!:D
So what you're saying is that even the crazy one's need loving too??? :)

HavaSkank
08-31-2007, 08:22 AM
The crazy bitches are good in the sack. You just have to hide the cutlery

MissB
08-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Yes crazy people need love too.
damn right we make good lovers. Practice makes perfect, it's finding someone that can keep up!!! LMAO! Hide the knives but break out the chains!!:eek:

BarryMac
08-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Hmmm... :idea: :D
damn right we make good lovers. Practice makes perfect, it's finding someone that can keep up!!! LMAO! Hide the knives but break out the chains!!:eek:
:eek: :devil:

photo chick
08-31-2007, 09:06 AM
Chicks in the 35 to 40 bracket I find to be the easyest to hook up with..... All you have to do and be is what photo chick said above... Single MILTF in this age bracket are easy.... They will jump from one guy to another in secounds in hopes of finding someone that will help them financially.... They're desperate because they know that there looks are running out. They don't what to wast time. So land it.... Hit it hard wile you can... When she realizes she's not going to benefit financially from being with you.... be ready for her to move on the the next guy.. Also be ready for her to be very pissed off at you... for wasting her last moments of being able to use her looks to attract men.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: The friends I was referring to aren't MILF's, most don't have kids, as I dont.
I didn't mention anything about them looking for financial stability....I said "a nice income of their own" I meant their own.. not someone else's!!! Most of my friends no longer give a crap about their man's $ they care about more important things in life (they used to care about that).
Stating that we're "desperate because they know that their looks are running out" :eek: Them's fighting words dude! I happen to feel I look the best I ever have at age 39!:mad: :)

MissB
08-31-2007, 09:12 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: The friends I was referring to aren't MILF's, most don't have kids, as I dont.
I didn't mention anything about them looking for financial stability....I said "a nice income of their own" I meant their own.. not someone else's!!! Most of my friends no longer give a crap about their man's $ they care about more important things in life (they used to care about that).
Stating that we're "desperate because they know that there looks are running out" :eek: Them's fighting words dude! I happen to feel I look the best I ever have ay age 39!:mad: :)
Once again.... well said. Sounds like COLE has had a few bad experiences...:idea:

photo chick
08-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Once again.... well said. Sounds like COLE has had a few bad experiences...:idea:
Thanks....Maybe he's the creator of his bad experiences!!! :D

SB
08-31-2007, 09:17 AM
On a related note, women have about a 20 yr. window where they are able to get men's attention. Over 40, they start to become invisible, and it drives them nuts.
At that age, they don't want to waste any time.
It appears that if you date younger women, or older women, you don't have to make them any promises.;)
Ratso is almost unique because he is actually willing to get married, he must be a really romantic SOB. I guess women know it, or can sense it.
My brother is like that; willing to let optimism triumph over experience.
I'm not gonna get married again, I guess women can tell. :D

MissB
08-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks....Maybe he's the creator of his bad experiences!!! :D
I concur!:D

HavaSkank
08-31-2007, 10:21 AM
After I turn 40 I'll just go trolling truck stops for penis. Truckers like'em old, fat and toothless. I am their beauty queen.

photo chick
08-31-2007, 10:25 AM
LOL! No I have had lots of good experiences with woman in that age bracket... and still am nightly... Just telling Tom how to hook up with them. Is that not what this thread is about? Sorry I hit a sore spot about getting old and losing your looks.
You missed the point.........

Tom Brown
08-31-2007, 10:28 AM
... Just telling Tom how to hook up with them.
You're not the first person to provide that advice.
A couple of the guys at work coach their children and they were telling us how some of the mothers will do anything to get their child a little more ice time (hockey) or a little more field time.
Personally, I'm going to learn to drive truck. I think that's my best angle.

HavaSkank
08-31-2007, 10:30 AM
Personally, I'm going to learn to drive truck. I think that's my best angle.
There ya go baby. I am the lot lizard of your dreamz.

Forkin' Crazy
08-31-2007, 11:37 AM
There ya go baby. I am the lot lizard of your dreamz.
You stole my line!!! :jawdrop: :)
The way I figured it... the young ones do a little experimenting, the middle age ones think "it" is worth a million, the older ones want to give "it" away because they know "it" won't last forever!!! :jawdrop:
Of course there are exceptions to every rule.;)

ratso
08-31-2007, 03:23 PM
...let's see... mapquest... driving directions... Waco to San Marcos...:idea:

sorry dog
09-01-2007, 06:54 AM
So what you're saying is that even the crazy one's need loving too??? :)
My wife has a circle of friends that's been around since high school and I've gotten to know them all well enough to pretty much make the conclusion that they are all crazy and insecure...some more than others but all falling in that classification.
I've thought about sending a couple of them Ratso's way...I figger he'd know what to do with'em.

sorry dog
09-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Got one a little closer to ya... one of queen crazy's is in Houston right now. Lemme know if you want the number.

MissB
09-01-2007, 12:24 PM
20 hours, 20 minutes
1,429.28 miles
better hurry it's getting dark.. Bring a bank statment
:devil:

ratso
09-01-2007, 01:28 PM
20 hours, 20 minutes
1,429.28 miles
better hurry it's getting dark.. Bring a bank statment