PDA

View Full Version : Trident Boats Demo days

Mandelon
02-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Wes is having demo days. Who else wants to get a ride on that Revolution?
Ya think he'll let me drive? :cool:

soupersonic
02-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Not after that pic you posted of the Grand Canyon :crossx:

ROZ
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
When? My daughter gives the Revolution the seal of approval... She was bouncing all over the darn thing! :D

Brady Bunch
02-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Chris, Did I not read some where that you are getting a new jet boat this season????? Possibly a Revolution???? :rollside:

Mandelon
02-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Not after that pic you posted of the Grand Canyon :crossx:
Oy, I never even saw it. Sorry. But that shouldn't stop you from trying out the super rooster booster....

al cole'holic
02-23-2006, 08:29 PM
...I got home to a message on the machine from Wes, does this mean the tour includes the SFV??

wsuwrhr
02-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Oy, I never even saw it. Sorry. But that shouldn't stop you from trying out the super rooster booster....
That is some rooster.
I saw it with my own eyes.
Brian

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-23-2006, 08:30 PM
...I got home to a message on the machine from Wes, does this mean the tour includes the SFV??
I thought I was special. :cry: At least now I know what the message was referring to. Too bad I missed the call. I don't think I have time anyway. It's crunch time for me at school. This is the last weekend to catch up on everything. 6 more days of class.

Mandelon
02-23-2006, 08:42 PM
the way I understood it he will be running the Revolution all over the southwest at various times, and then maybe heading east as well. gotta spread the word.

OutCole'd
02-23-2006, 08:46 PM
I would like to see how this boat runs. I hope to see it at Havasu a few times this Summer. What are the chances of that?

Kim Hanson
02-23-2006, 08:53 PM
the way I understood it he will be running the Revolution all over the southwest at various times, and then maybe heading east as well. gotta spread the word.
I talk to Wes also today and I sure hope he makes it in the boat industry :cool: .........( . )( . ).......

Mandelon
02-23-2006, 09:02 PM
I would like to see how this boat runs. I hope to see it at Havasu a few times this Summer. What are the chances of that?
There will be at least two of em out there, hopefully more. I think they are making them as fast as they can. Its gonna be popular for sure.

OutCole'd
02-23-2006, 09:12 PM
There will be at least two of em out there, hopefully more. I think they are making them as fast as they can. Its gonna be popular for sure.
Hopefully there will be a Trident regatta every weekend and get some pressure off us Camry owner's backs. :cool:

ROZ
02-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Hopefully there will be a Trident regatta every weekend and get some pressure off us Camry owner's backs. :cool:
Trident = Ghettofabulous Camry w/ bumps on 22's :D

ROZ
02-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Chris, Did I not read some where that you are getting a new jet boat this season????? Possibly a Revolution???? :rollside:
If I had your money I would! :D In a heartbeat :cool:

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Good morning! Yeah... I have been making some calls...
On the West Coast it looks like San Vincente, Castaic, Havasu, Parker, Martinez, Naci, Berryessa and the Delta. Moving East we are doing Saguaro, Mead, Powell, Tenkiller, Travis, LOTO, Norman and maybe Anna. Almost certainly the Dallas area, Tampa Bay and Miami as well...
Our newsletter with the test ride information went out a couple of days ago, and we would love to hear from you if you want to take a ride in the boat on your home lake. Just check out the update at Tour De Trident (http://www.tridentboats.com/news/25/index2.cfm?pid=1)
Remember, I am not just looking for qualified buyers, I am trying to get the word out about how great the boat is... so the only qualification neccessary for a test drive is that you have experience in boating and will recognize the difference when you ride in it! We are building our word of mouth marketing right now, and nothing does that like a ride in the boat... believe me.
I also expect to hear from all of the naysayers. Let me take you for a ride... drinks and gas is on me. I want to hear your thoughts after taking it out and seeing what it can do... Seriously.
See all of you soon!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:45 AM
On the West Coast it looks like San Vincente, Castaic, Havasu, Parker, Martinez, Naci, Berryessa and the Delta. Moving East we are doing Saguaro, Mead, Powell, Tenkiller, Travis, LOTO, Norman and maybe Anna. Almost certainly the Dallas area, Tampa Bay and Miami as well...
Our newsletter with the test ride information went out a couple of days ago, and we would love to hear from you if you want to take a ride in the boat on your home lake. Just check out the update at Tour De Trident (http://www.tridentboats.com/news/25/index2.cfm?pid=1)
Remember, I am not just looking for qualified buyers, I am trying to get the word out about how great the boat is... so the only qualification neccessary for a test drive is that you have experience in boating and will recognize the difference when you ride in it! We are building our word of mouth marketing right now, and nothing does that like a ride in the boat... believe me.
I also expect to hear from all of the naysayers. Let me take you for a ride... drinks and gas is on me. I want to hear your thoughts after taking it out and seeing what it can do... Seriously.
See all of you soon!
What, no Elsinore?? :rollside:
Best wishes to you Wes. I hope your company kicks ass in the boating world!
Linda

Jordy
02-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Saguaro???? Think you'd get a bigger following if you were to show up at Pleasant. Saguaro is out East and kind of a pain to deal with, but I'd probably make the trek out there and deal with the hassle to see this bad boy on the water. :D

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Saguaro???? Think you'd get a bigger following if you were to show up at Pleasant. Saguaro is out East and kind of a pain to deal with, but I'd probably make the trek out there and deal with the hassle to see this bad boy on the water. :D
I am doing it all by appointment. Four folks wanted Saguaro. From what I understand... you want to go to where everyone called Lake UnPleasant... No drama... see you there. Just click on the link and point out where you want me to be... I'll be there...
We are thinking of doing Phoenix area next weekend. You down?

Dave C
02-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Let us know when you are heading up north. The delta and Berryessa are our stomping grounds. It would be great to come and check out your new creation.
!

Jordy
02-24-2006, 09:02 AM
I am doing it all by appointment. Four folks wanted Saguaro. From what I understand... you want to go to where everyone called Lake UnPleasant... No drama... see you there. Just click on the link and point out where you want me to be... I'll be there...
We are thinking of doing Phoenix area next weekend. You down?
They only call it Lake Un-Pleasant because the little jet boats aren't a big hit out there as it gets bumpy in a hurry. As far as next weekend, I believe that's open. My props are having a day at the spa in Vegas but I'm hoping to have them back. Typically have a good group of boaters out at Humbug. Sunday is normally even better than Saturday. :D

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 09:05 AM
They only call it Lake Un-Pleasant because the little jet boats aren't a big hit out there as it gets bumpy in a hurry. As far as next weekend, I believe that's open. My props are having a day at the spa in Vegas but I'm hoping to have them back. Typically have a good group of boaters out at Humbug. Sunday is normally even better than Saturday. :D
Maybe we will do Saguaro on Saturday and Pleasant on Sunday?
If anyone wants a test drive, please click on the link so we can plan on hitting your area... We will be alerting everyone from that lake/region with a little advance (one week in the case of Phoenix) using the replies to that update, Tour De Trident (http://www.tridentboats.com/news/25/index2.cfm?pid=1)
so get your lake and your name in there so we know where to go and who to call first!

OutCole'd
02-24-2006, 09:12 AM
All right Wes, I just signed up for either Mead or Havasu. Depending on the date, I can't promise I'll be there, but I will do my best!

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 09:13 AM
All right Wes, I just signed up for either Mead or Havasu. Depending on the date, I can't promise I'll be there, but I will do my best!
We will be out on Mead and Havasu quite a bit... I'm sure you will be able to hit one of them...

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Let us know when you are heading up north. The delta and Berryessa are our stomping grounds. It would be great to come and check out your new creation.
Hmmm... Didn't get yours yet. I will try to see what happenned to it.

Blown509Liberator
02-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Come on now. No "Water Tour" would be complete with out a stop at The Island http://www.blarneyisland.com Here near Chicago!
http://www.blarneyisland.com/island_photos/images/Pimps_Hos_05/01.jpg
Right Kyle!
http://www.blarneyisland.com/island_photos/images/Pimps_Hos_05/13.jpg
mike

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Come on now. No "Water Tour" would be complete with out a stop at The Island http://www.blarneyisland.com Here near Chicago!
Right Kyle!
mike
I am pretty sure that Kyle and Deanna would kill me if I didn't get it out there...
Register your spot at Tour De Trident (http://www.tridentboats.com/news/25/index2.cfm?pid=1)

BADAXE
02-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Let me know when you're coming to Mead.

Phat Matt
02-24-2006, 06:26 PM
What, no Elsinore?? :rollside:
Best wishes to you Wes. I hope your company kicks ass in the boating world!
Linda
That's what I was going to say. I want to see a green rooster tail. :)

bchbum
02-24-2006, 07:54 PM
How about bringing it to Long Beach during the Grand Prix ? Get a spot below the Yard House , on our brand new docks .80,ooo people looking at it over 3 days !!!

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:00 PM
How about bringing it to Long Beach during the Grand Prix ? Get a spot below the Yard House , on our brand new docks .80,ooo people looking at it over 3 days !!!
If you are serious... I am there fo shizzle!

bchbum
02-24-2006, 08:03 PM
I'll try & get the name & number tomorrow for you

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:25 PM
I'll try & get the name & number tomorrow for you
In the words of Yoda... "is no try" :D
I am so there...

RiverDave
02-24-2006, 08:26 PM
I will suggest making an appearance at Fox's in Parker AZ. After all the back half of the boat was designed with that particular bar in mind.. ;)
RD

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:31 PM
I will suggest making an appearance at Fox's in Parker AZ. After all the back half of the boat was designed with that particular bar in mind.. ;)
RD
Been there, done that, got the Crazy Fox mug...
We will be back there for sure though...

RiverDave
02-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Been there, done that, got the Crazy Fox mug...
We will be back there for sure though...
Well then I suggest RoadRunner. :D
RD

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Well then I suggest RoadRunner. :D
RD
Been there, done that, filmed a TV show...
Don't worry Dave... I know that your house is next on your list (Our trips to Parker always end up going in that order... Fox's, RR and Daves pad...) and we will be there for sure. Last time, we hit your house BEFORE RR... in fact.

wsuwrhr
02-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Frogster,
Sent you a PM regarding SWEET accomodations at Mead, Caulville bay.
I confirmed my plans and would to know the dates that you are planning to be there.
Brian

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Frogster,
Sent you a PM regarding SWEET accomodations at Mead, Caulville bay.
I confirmed my plans and would to know the dates that you are planning to be there.
Brian
Well, I would like to go to Mead soon, as there is a ton of interest there, but am worried about the weather. Rumor has it there is snow on the ground...
Any truth you vegas folks?

OutCole'd
02-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Well, I would like to go to Mead soon, as there is a ton of interest there, but am worried about the weather. Rumor has it there is snow on the ground...
Any truth you vegas folks?
Wes, it is damn cold here still, I would wait a month unless you like boating with a parka on.

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Wes, it is damn cold here still, I would wait a month unless you like boating with a parka on.
Thing I am worried about is, I want to see if I can make up some folks minds about boats for the year.... before summer!
I have a feeling I am going to be very busy building, and I need to take this opportunity to sell a bit...

OutCole'd
02-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Thing I am worried about is, I want to see if I can make up some folks minds about boats for the year.... before summer!
I have a feeling I am going to be very busy building, and I need to take this opportunity to sell a bit...
In that case, I have a jacket. :cool:

Froggystyle
02-24-2006, 10:17 PM
In that case, I have a jacket. :cool:
Well... we may be in luck then.
How cold is it right now... really?

beyondhelpin
02-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Is that Tenkiller in SE Oklahoma? If it is we will try to make it down that weekend. You might want to check out Grand Lake. It is in NE Oklahoma. There will be alot more people on Grand that can afford a Trident. Talk to Info.

Infomaniac
02-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Is that Tenkiller in SE Oklahoma? If it is we will try to make it down that weekend. You might want to check out Grand Lake. It is in NE Oklahoma. There will be alot more people on Grand that can afford a Trident. Talk to Info.
Already registered Grand. :) Dripping Springs would work just fine.

OutCole'd
02-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Next couple of days may get to 70, but it is supposed to drop back to the low 60s for next weeekend. Plus the water temp is probably in the low 60s so it would be pretty cold on the boat.

JB in so cal
02-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Next couple of days may get to 70, but it is supposed to drop back to the low 60s for next weeekend. Plus the water temp is probably in the low 60s so it would be pretty cold on the boat.
Frog,
don't listen to this pus. You do what you need to do and if little miss Coley want to take off his dress and put on leg warmers, he can join you on the water. :rolleyes: :) :rollside: :)

OutCole'd
02-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Frog,
don't listen to this pus. You do what you need to do and if little miss Coley want to take off his dress and put on leg warmers, he can join you on the water. :rolleyes: :) :rollside: :)
Shouldn't you be blow drying that Mullet?

JB in so cal
02-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Shouldn't you be blow drying that Mullet?
Nope. I have a stand for it. Has some illumination from above; kinda like a museum piece.

OutCole'd
02-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Nope. I have a stand for it. Has some illumination from above; kinda like a museum piece.
For a change, you have had some good material lately. Who is writing for you, Eddie Murphy?

JB in so cal
02-25-2006, 09:59 AM
For a change, you have had some good material lately. Who is writing for you, Eddie Murphy?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mandelon
02-25-2006, 10:49 AM
How 'bout Avalon???

Froggystyle
02-25-2006, 12:52 PM
How 'bout Avalon???
Soon. I want bigger scuppers before I jump on that grenade...

LHC30Victory
02-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Ahhh, come on now, I saw the Hell Week special on Discovery - COLD don't mean nothin' to you :)
I'll go and take that parka though :)

Froggystyle
02-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Ahhh, come on now, I saw the Hell Week special on Discovery - COLD don't mean nothin' to you :)
I'll go and take that parka though :)
Put it this way... I have been taking some clients out recently who were absolutely numb I guess while wearing jackets and pants. I was in a t-shirt and shorts. I had no idea they were frozen...
Needless to say, frozen people don't have a great time on the water. That effects their opinion of the boat, so frozen=no sale.
If someone wants to wear a jacket and go for a ride, I am down. Until then, the comfort of the person evaluating the boat is way up on my list. Turns out some people don't want to go put it in heavy seas on a test drive either... My bad... ;) I would personally want to see how it did in rough water...
Anyway, I will be up there with my goggles on if I need to be. Weather won't stop me or the boat, but I want people to have fun too.
Anytime baby... I am there.

LHC30Victory
02-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Put it this way... I have been taking some clients out recently who were absolutely numb I guess while wearing jackets and pants. I was in a t-shirt and shorts. I had no idea they were frozen...
Anytime baby... I am there.
OK, my faith is restored... :) I agree completely about the sale part - no comfort usually translates to will never have fun.....
BTW - Got subs?

Boatlesss
02-25-2006, 08:19 PM
How many of these have been sold?

john f2000
02-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Last summer I bought a 23 Ultra XS with a blown 572 and a dual jet drive same as the trident. It is incredible if you have never been in a dual jet boat I highly recomend you go for a ride in one. At first I did not think it would perform that well but it handles great at idle speed and puts you in your seat wide open. No cavitation and on plane instantly. Dont mean to go on and on, but it convinced me.

ROZ
02-26-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm pretty sure a few will be hitting the water very soon....

wsuwrhr
02-26-2006, 02:57 AM
Boatlesss?
No boat yet, save money while boating, or no money to go boating?
Just curious.
Brian

ROZ
02-26-2006, 03:09 AM
Boatlesss?
No boat yet, save money while boating, or no money to go boating?
Just curious.
Brian
I think Boatless is buying our red and white one... :D
Atleast he should be... :cool:

Froggystyle
02-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Financing willing... three so far. Hoping to spec out #4 today.

bchbum
02-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Wes, looks like the docks at the yardhouse are already full. I will try higher on the boss list tommorrow . Might be able to get in the parking lot where the Yardhouse is " just won't be in the water "The parking lot is a main walking path for people at the race . Any questions call me (562) 420-1834 Richard

Froggystyle
02-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Wes, looks like the docks at the yardhouse are already full. I will try higher on the boss list tommorrow . Might be able to get in the parking lot where the Yardhouse is " just won't be in the water "The parking lot is a main walking path for people at the race . Any questions call me (562) 420-1834 Richard
See if some money could solve the problem... ;) Or, for that matter some logoing on the side for them...

BajaMike
02-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Right Kyle!
mike
Nice looking group..... :idea: :rollside: :boxed:
I love Chicago girls!!!
:cry: :cool:

bchbum
02-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Wes, check your p.m's . Hope this will help . If I can help just call. richard :cool:

Froggystyle
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Wes, check your p.m's . Hope this will help . If I can help just call. richard :cool:
I will drop them a line tomorrow. I should have thought of that idea months ago...
Thanks again for the hookup.
Wes

YeLLowBoaT
03-01-2006, 06:19 PM
So when are you going to bring that bad boy up to folsom lake /sac river???
Maybe during the "race between the bridges" in Aug???? * wink wink*

Froggystyle
03-01-2006, 06:37 PM
So when are you going to bring that bad boy up to folsom lake /sac river???
Maybe during the "race between the bridges" in Aug???? * wink wink*
We will be up there way before then... but maybe for the bridge to bridge run as well.
Sac river is my old stomping grounds. That is where we boated when I was growing up.
Did you get signed up for the tour?

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Froggy...wish I was there, good luck with it!!! Thanks for your help with my tech questions. You're top notch my man.

INSman
03-01-2006, 07:18 PM
We will be up there way before then... but maybe for the bridge to bridge run as well.
Sac river is my old stomping grounds. That is where we boated when I was growing up.
Did you get signed up for the tour?
Wes
Please call me again as I got your message, but I have been slammed and can't find your number again :cool:

Jordy
03-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Wes, what's the plan this weekend??? Still Saguaro on Saturday and Pleasant on Sunday???? I'm woking especially hard on the Sunday crew!!! :D

Froggystyle
03-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Wes, what's the plan this weekend??? Still Saguaro on Saturday and Pleasant on Sunday???? I'm woking especially hard on the Sunday crew!!! :D
How is the weather supposed to be? Looks like I will be towing through the rain if I leave here on Friday.
Any ideas?

Froggystyle
03-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Wes
Please call me again as I got your message, but I have been slammed and can't find your number again :cool:
Will do in morning...

Jordy
03-01-2006, 09:35 PM
How is the weather supposed to be? Looks like I will be towing through the rain if I leave here on Friday.
Any ideas?
We haven't had rain in 1,389,437 days. I think I got sprinkled on last night, but I was leaving happy hour so it's hard to tell. Today was supposed to be in the low 70's and I saw 81 at about 4:00. The UP Struck dropped off fresh props for my boat and I'm planning on laking it this weekend. Saguaro on Saturday and Pleasant on Sunday. Should have a great crew on the Sunday run. Keep me posted.

Froggystyle
03-02-2006, 11:05 AM
We haven't had rain in 1,389,437 days. I think I got sprinkled on last night, but I was leaving happy hour so it's hard to tell. Today was supposed to be in the low 70's and I saw 81 at about 4:00. The UP Struck dropped off fresh props for my boat and I'm planning on laking it this weekend. Saguaro on Saturday and Pleasant on Sunday. Should have a great crew on the Sunday run. Keep me posted.
I put another thread up about this. We are definitely going on Sunday to Pleasant. I might dally on Saturday on the way out there, but Sunday for sure.
You in? Where are we meeting, and where should I park the boat?