PDA

View Full Version : ID thieves busted in Norco.

HMF'er
02-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Saw this on the 9 o'clock news............
A couple of Norco tweekers got busted for stealing driver's licenses from the members of LA Fitness in Norco, putting their pictures on the licenses and using victim's identities. Anyone here a victim??

HMF'er
02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
There's a Norco, tweaker, fitness center joke in here somewhere, but I just can't get ahold of it. :D
You would have to be a local to understand. But, I'm not saying that all Norco residents are tweekers, simply passing along info to any that may be affected.

rrrr
02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
There's a Norco, tweaker, fitness center joke in here somewhere, but I just can't get ahold of it. :D
Working those forearms so the veins stick out? :220v:

DRMCAT
02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Saw this on the 9 o'clock news............
A couple of Norco tweekers got busted for stealing driver's licenses from the members of LA Fitness in Norco, putting their pictures on the licenses and using victim's identities. Anyone here a victim??
I see they used more than just your CDL photo in this one....... Nice wings.
http://vision.poly.edu:8080/~xlu/photos/pride_angel.jpg

Brooski
02-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, by looking at the only person I know that lives in Norco, you can tell he obviously is not a tweaker and does not use a fitness center. Oh yeah, he has a slow boat too. :crossx: Do you need a drivers license in horse and cattle country?

HMF'er
02-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Well, by looking at the only person I know that lives in Norco, you can tell he obviously is not a tweaker and does not use a fitness center. Oh yeah, he has a slow boat too. :crossx: Do you need a drivers license in horse and cattle country?
I understand that driving a vehicle on a horse trail is a Felony in Norco.