PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Irwindale drags last....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:15 AM
It was my first time there. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. :rollside: The best one was when the fire truck raced. I think it did 18 mph. LOL!!
This thread is useless without pictures. :D
Nan, they had cheese fries just like the Bluewater!!!!! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
02-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Hahaha, i went a few weeks ago (used to go like every other week at least). We saw a car do a wheelie and almost flip over :220v:
But i have never had their cheese fries...LOL

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Hahaha, i went a few weeks ago (used to go like every other week at least). We saw a car do a wheelie and almost flip over :220v:
But i have never had their cheese fries...LOL
All the sausages I went with got those big speecy spicy sausages....hahahha
I was the taco among a crew of sausages! :boxed:

NOTALENT
02-24-2006, 08:27 AM
All the sausages I went with got those big speecy spicy sausages....hahahha
I was the taco among a crew of sausages! :boxed:
I heard those sausages you rolled with love sausage... :220v:

gigamurph
02-24-2006, 08:29 AM
It was my first time there. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. :rollside: The best one was when the fire truck raced. I think it did 18 mph. LOL!!
Nan, they had cheese fries just like the Bluewater!!!!! :rollside:Goes to show ya what I know! I didn't know they were still racin' at Irwindale. I would expect Mrs. Bordsmnj to be there though. She is kinda racy!
:)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:29 AM
I heard those sausages you rolled with love sausage... :220v:
Don't pick on my hunks of burning love Brandon. Jealously does not suit you. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Goes to show ya what I know! I didn't know they were still racin' at Irwindale. I would expect Mrs. Bordsmnj to be there though. She is kinda racy!
:)
GIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are ya! :rollside: I hope you are doing fantastic. xoxoxo :boxed:
Appearantly the race every thursday night. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
02-24-2006, 08:32 AM
How's this one? :D :D :D
http://photobucket.com/albums/b368/allison_leeann/th_thsimmons-rcopy.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:35 AM
How's this one? :D :D :D
http://photobucket.com/albums/b368/allison_leeann/th_thsimmons-rcopy.jpg
LOL!! Perfect! :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Don't pick on my hunks of burning love Brandon. Jealously does not suit you. :)
What can I say linda....Your very appealing... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:39 AM
What can I say linda....Your very appealing... :crossx:
I try. ;)

Do F150's Float?
02-24-2006, 08:42 AM
I try. ;)
And you make fantastic cheesey taters! Although i must say i do make a pretty good pot 'o' mashey taters ;)
Are you still gonna come with us on sunday? :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:48 AM
And you make fantastic cheesey taters! Although i must say i do make a pretty good pot 'o' mashey taters ;)
Are you still gonna come with us on sunday? :)
No idea about sunday. Where are you guys going? :confused: I might a new puppy in tow. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Hmmm...my phone must be broken :yuk:
I literally had two minutes to be ready or else I was getting left behind. :cry: Would you have come????? :confused:

Do F150's Float?
02-24-2006, 08:52 AM
No idea about sunday. Where are you guys going? :confused: I might a new puppy in tow. :rollside:
Allegedy out past elsinore to take molly riding, but the last time i talked to goosey about it was on wednesday...?
MOOOOOOOOOO is coming!!!!!??? when?!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Allegedy out past elsinore to take molly riding, but the last time i talked to goosey about it was on wednesday...?
MOOOOOOOOOO is coming!!!!!??? when?!
Possibly tomorrow. We'll see.
Hey Bill, I was just stalking you reading your myspace page and listening to the Pegged music! Fantastic!!!!! :boxed:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Oh my god, he is soooooooo mini you! :boxed:

meaniam
02-24-2006, 09:19 AM
After (his eyes looked really bad :()
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11515&stc=1[/QUOTE]
looks like he was ready to luanch something. good thing those werent mashed potatoes in his hand

Do F150's Float?
02-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Off topic, but, RB - i just went to your myspace to listen to the pegged song, lol...

gigamurph
02-24-2006, 03:54 PM
GIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are ya! :rollside: I hope you are doing fantastic. xoxoxo :boxed:
Appearantly the race every thursday night. :rollside:da gig be doin' OK!....and how is one of my favorite "Beautiful People" doin'? Tell Jason "HI!" and to go take "SMYDICK" (still think ya shoulda named the dog SMYDICK) for a walk! Hope to see more of ya this summer. I mean see ya more often this summer!
:p

BOBALOO
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
5 minutes from my house to the drags and I have only been once. I can hear them from my house if it is quiet.
Give us a ring next time you go. Maybe I can run the bikes. :idea: