PDA

View Full Version : Paging Boat Cop

LuckyStrike
09-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Alan is it true nothing larger then a 32 on the river after Labor-Day:idea:
I was planing a trip up towards the End of Sept. But want to know for sure.
Mines a Long 33 Concept calls it a 36...Stringing it out a little.

Boatcop
09-05-2007, 04:29 PM
I was planing a trip up towards the End of Sept. But want to know for sure.
Mines a Long 33 Concept calls it a 36...Stringing it out a little.
The River is a Federal Waterway. The only thing restricting boat size is a place to launch and the depth of the water.
There may be some places, like the London Bridge Channel, where length is restricted by Ordinance. But those sections are entirely within a single specific controlling jurisdiction, like Lake Havasu City.

uvindex
09-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Alan is it true nothing larger then a 32 on the river after Labor-Day:idea: Just don't wear white after Labor Day! :D

riverbound
09-05-2007, 04:41 PM
The River is a Federal Waterway. The only thing restricting boat size is a place to launch and the depth of the water.
There may be some places, like the London Bridge Channel, where length is restricted by Ordinance. But those sections are entirely within a single specific controlling jurisdiction, like Lake Havasu City.
Wrong answer...you should have said that anyhting over 26ft (except the flyin' vees) is to be banished forever ;) :D

RiverToysJas
09-05-2007, 04:52 PM
:rolleyes: That's just silly!!! Where would you get a whacky idea like that? :idea: Ah, nevermind. ;)
RTJas :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Wrong answer...you should have said that anyhting over 26ft (except the flyin' vees) is to be banished forever ;) :D
Just for that...I'm coming to that sewer trench known as "Parker" everyday I can.
:jawdrop:

OCMerrill
09-05-2007, 05:36 PM
With exception of this....Parker is closed.:)
or at least untill after I am done with it. First trip of the entire season in three weeks.:mad:
My business is freaking exploading and I need to get a grip. I have never taken the first trip this late in the season.:jawdrop:
I did sneak in a week at Pismo though. :D

djunkie
09-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Ban all the wake board boats too!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D