PDA

View Full Version : Ratso: How Much Time Did You Give Her to Stop Being a Bitch?

Trailer Park Casanova
09-06-2007, 09:21 AM
I bumped into an old GF from 10 years back at the Grocery store.
I had gave her 6 months to stop being a bitch before I bailed out.
It was too long. Though I got first cabin sex with her, it was 6 months of hell.
I was attached to her kids and they to me, and tried to make it work.
What is your usual time frame before hitting the eject button?
(The wife is fine BTW)

riverbound
09-06-2007, 09:22 AM
im not Ratso....but about a week is my limit. Thats if she became a bitch. If she was one to begin with, about 5 minutes.

Jbb
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
eject, eject, eject!

Cole Trickle
09-06-2007, 09:25 AM
im not Ratso....but about a week is my limit. Thats if she became a bitch. If she was one to begin with, about 5 minutes.
Words to live by..........unless she is super hot and good in bed than you can stretch it to 15 minutes;):D

riverbound
09-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Words to live by..........unless she is super hot and good in bed than you can stretch it to 15 minutes;):D
:D

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
09-06-2007, 09:42 AM
You could stretch that to 30 min if she brings hot friends with her
BIG JOE SSMF:idea:

Ziggy
09-06-2007, 09:49 AM
LMAO---all the P-whipped guys sounding all macho...:D :D :D
I doubt you'd want your sig-other to only give you 15 minutes before hitting the eject button.

riverbound
09-06-2007, 09:51 AM
LMAO---all the P-whipped guys sounding all macho...:D :D :D
I doubt you'd want your sig-other to only give you 15 minutes before hitting the eject button.
Mine did :D

Ziggy
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Mine did :D
would have been 30 if you'd had your hot friends over :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
09-06-2007, 09:55 AM
You could stretch that to 30 min if she brings hot friends with her
BIG JOE SSMF:idea:
lol....I wish
If she brought hot friends I would have to end it after 2 minutes;) :jawdrop: :D

ratso
09-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I used to put up with a lot in the early years... I had to learn the hard way.
The way it is now, I avoid serious relationships at all costs. If it ever gets to the point where they want to have that talk, I disappear into thin air, don't answer calls... they don't even get the privilege of receiving a 3am drunk text. As far as being a bitch, I'll put up with it for a night if they're that hot, and when we get to my place there might be a bunch of hair pulling, biting, slapping, ripping off clothes... but that's normally what a true bitch wants... to be dominated... one night though, and I drop em... After a week they turn into a whimpering crying psycho basket case wondering what they did to deserve getting dumped... because the majority of guys don't have the nuts to do it... I might give em a "charity bang" if my options are slim for the weekend...

Jbb
09-06-2007, 11:56 AM
The way it is now, I avoid serious relationships at all costs. If it ever gets to the point where they want to have that talk, I disappear into thin air, don't answer calls... they don't even get the privilege of receiving a 3am drunk text. As far as being a bitch, I'll put up with it for a night if they're that hot, and when we get to my place there might be a bunch of hair pulling, biting, slapping, ripping off clothes... but that's normally what a true bitch wants... to be dominated... one night though, and I drop em... After a week they turn into a whimpering crying psycho basket case wondering what they did to deserve getting dumped... because the majority of guys don't have the nuts to do it... I might give em a "charity bang" if my options are slim for the weekend...
........................................Pearls!... ....................:D

Wet Dream
09-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Another great read. :D

Ziggy
09-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Classic Ratso..... :D :D

centerhill condor
09-06-2007, 01:24 PM
yea, he read all that in Dr. Schill's book..."heatseaker"
CC

Dave C
09-06-2007, 01:31 PM
TPC with the soft ball over the plate... Ratso got all of that one... its going going .... gone!!!:D

CRZYBTCH
09-06-2007, 01:32 PM
harsh guys! harsh

XtrmWakeborder
09-06-2007, 01:49 PM
2 years, yes i'm an idiot.:devil:

gas Hogg
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
The sooner the better. That way when you run into her at the bar later you can tell her that you have changed and would like to see if the feelings are still there. Then after you hit it again you tell her yep your still a biioooottttccchhhh. Then give it time she will come around for it again. If there a bitch there full of them selves and hate rejection. They always want to come back and prove you wrong. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
09-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I bumped into an old GF from 10 years back at the Grocery store.
I had gave her 6 months to stop being a bitch before I bailed out.
It was too long. Though I got first cabin sex with her, it was 6 months of hell.
I was attached to her kids and they to me, and tried to make it work.
What is your usual time frame before hitting the eject button?
(The wife is fine BTW)
When she spits it out :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............

Boatcop
09-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I met an old lover in the grocery store once. The snow was falling Christmas Eve. I snuck up behind her in the frozen foods and touched her on the sleeve. She didn't recognize my face at first but then her eyes flew open wide. She went to hug me and she spilled her purse and we laughed until we cried.
We took her groceries to the checkout stand. The food was totalled up and bagged. We stood there lost in our embarrassment as the conversation dragged. We went to have ourselves a drink or two but couldn't find an open bar. So we bought a six-pack at the liquor store and we drank it in her car.
We drank a toast to innocence and we drank a toast to now. We tried to reach beyond the emptiness but neither one of us knew how.
She said she'd married her an architect who kept her warm and safe and dry. She would have liked to say she loved the man But she didn't like to lie. I said the years had been a friend to her and that her eyes were still as blue. But in those eyes I wasn't sure if I saw doubt or gratitude. She said she saw me in the record stores and that I must be doing well. I said the audience was heavenly but the traveling was hell.
After a while the beer was empty and our tongues were tired/ We ran out of things to say. She gave a kiss to me as I got out and I watched her drive away. Just for a moment I was back at school and felt that old familiar pain. And as I turned to make my way back home the snow turned into rain.
:D

Tom Brown
09-06-2007, 06:49 PM
I can't top Dan Fogelberg but here's an exerpt of my story:
Every woman I've dated, with two exceptions, have eventually transformed into a pure bitch. That's a lot of women. I'm not talking about a hybrid bitch where they can be hot and cold. I'm talking about everything being bad, everyone being against them, and me being the biggest piece of shit to walk the earth.
One woman told me I was preventing her from advancing in her career. She was serious. I had seen her three times across two weeks. They weren't late nights where she had a hard time going to work in the morning, either. They were three evenings of three or four hours each. I still have occasion to see her once in a while and she usually says something like, "Call me. Let's get together one day soon!" I smile and pretend it's a nice idea.
Another woman got progressively more and more angry. At first, she would snap into the occasional rage and go off on everything, including me, and then afterward, she would feel badly and tell me that happens some times and then thank me for being patient. I did my best to hang in there with her because she was really great in other ways. We all know what I'm talking about there.
Over the course of a few weeks, the rage became more common until it was pretty much all the time. I dropped a box of her stuff off on her front step and the phone was ringing when I got back to my house. She was fukking furious and started going off on how she's never been treated that badly in her whole life. I didn't want to talk to her and just said, "I've gotta go." She said, "Well... are we still together or what?" ... so I said, "No. It's over. I don't want to live this way." She said, "What do you mean?"
I'm not single for lack of dating opportunities. I'm single because I wouldn't even consider coming home every day or even most days to anger and yelling. Fukk that.

ratso
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
I can't top Dan Fogelberg but here's an exerpt of my story:
Every woman I've dated, with two exceptions, have eventually transformed into a pure bitch. That's a lot of women. I'm not talking about a hybrid bitch where they can be hot and cold. I'm talking about everything being bad, everyone being against them, and me being the biggest piece of shit to walk the earth.
One woman told me I was preventing her from advancing in her career. She was serious. I had seen her three times across two weeks. They weren't late nights where she had a hard time going to work in the morning, either. They were three evenings of three or four hours each. I still have occasion to see her once in a while and she usually says something like, "Call me. Let's get together one day soon!" I smile and pretend it's a nice idea.
Another woman got progressively more and more angry. At first, she would snap into the occasional rage and go off on everything, including me, and then afterward, she would feel badly and tell me that happens some times and then thank me for being patient. I did my best to hang in there with her because she was really great in other ways. We all know what I'm talking about there.
Over the course of a few weeks, the rage became more common until it was pretty much all the time. I dropped a box of her stuff off on her front step and the phone was ringing when I got back to my house. She was fukking furious and started going off on how she's never been treated that badly in her whole life. I didn't want to talk to her and just said, "I've gotta go." She said, "Well... are we still together or what?" ... so I said, "No. It's over. I don't want to live this way." She said, "What do you mean?"
I'm not single for lack of dating opportunities. I'm single because I wouldn't even consider coming home every day or even most days to anger and yelling. Fukk that.
Tom, I've been going back and forth with a lady friend of mine for two hours now... She always worries about me being single and not giving anyone else the opportunity to get close to me, you know, emotionally. She worries that I'm putting up a front, but I think I'm happy. In one of those "old" threads I mentioned that I still wake every morning thinking about my last ex wife, and go to sleep every night with her on my mind. It really isn't fair to give someone else a shot when they wouldn't stand a chance or be able to compete with that... Hell, I never liked the nice ones anyway... It's kinda like free insurance from getting your heart broken again, as long as you leave your heart somewhere else.

Kim Hanson
09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
There really isn't bad ones. it's alot about give and take ! The smart one's give and take you for everything...The not smarts just want the pecker and you to call them once and awhile for a new BJH( Bezerk Jack Hammer ) ............I only give it to my wife now :( shit though there is so many of her friends that I would do! ;)
I allways look..do I want to have money :idea: Or do I want to be poor?............I will stick wife my wife, she is all that and a bag of chips ! She has a 6 pack under each arm .........beer ! :D :D
So many options and not enough money..make ya wonder ! I don't have toooooooooo I have the women of my dreams that I knew I needed her to complete my life's cycle ! I will die with her, she is my soul mate !.........( . )( . )..........
Ya , I am babbling again about nothing again.......I lost my train of thought :D Whang Dang Sweet Poong Tang..............:idea:

HemiDude
09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Ahhh a true manly man...BTW, where have all the men gone? Balls in someone's purse maybe? Dont put up with it you do have a choice!:sqeyes:

thatguy
09-06-2007, 08:44 PM
It's a wonderful life, if we don't weaken. Read that somewhere.
I did my time. Now I am married happily. 3rd one. We are both older and have left the BS behind with our ex's. At least so far, going on 4 years.
But I told her at the beginning, I listen to bitching and BS for exactly the time it takes for Me to leave a vapor trail.
She informed Me that she puts up with something to bitch about for exactly the same amount of time. Working out so far.
Tommy