PDA

View Full Version : Sod Is Fake!

Jbb
09-07-2007, 03:56 PM
It is!...Its not as if you had a true commitment to yard beautification.....Tilling ,raking , rock removal....seed and fertilizer ...is the way the man meant for it to be....Not this generation of instant gratification....:mad: ...call today ...lawn tomorrow...no sir!
sod is fake.....and shows a lack of landscape commitment.....
go in peace.......fukkers...

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 04:11 PM
I like that new fake grass.

phebus
09-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Did sod create god, or did god create sod? :confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
09-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Answer that question, and Thine Kingdom is yours :D
"In Sod We Trust"

Tom Brown
09-07-2007, 05:04 PM
When I built the shop at my present house, I had a team come out and place some sod. These guys were first rate. Sure, they sodomized my yard and several of the neighbor's children but the lush lawn I received from the deal was well worth it. :cool:

Jbb
09-07-2007, 05:07 PM
When I built the shop at my present house, I had a team come out and place some sod. These guys were first rate. Sure, they sodomized not only my yard but several of the neighbor's children but the lush lawn I received from the deal was well worth it. :cool:
Blasphemy...plain and simple...

MR.rvrluvr
09-07-2007, 05:09 PM
It is!...Its not as if you had a true commitment to yard beautification.....Tilling ,raking , rock removal....seed and fertilizer ...is the way the man meant for it to be....Not this generation of instant gratification....:mad: ...call today ...lawn tomorrow...no sir!
sod is fake.....and shows a lack of landscape commitment.....
go in peace.......fukkers...
don't you mean instant GRASSIFICATION...:D :D :D

Tom Brown
09-07-2007, 05:12 PM
May we consider this an endorsement? :idea:
Yes. I will endorse these men. They really do a job.

Phat Matt
09-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Sod is not fake, but it is made by man.

Phat Matt
09-07-2007, 05:32 PM
The real sinner here is astroturf.

yopengo
09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
What significance (if any) do garden gnomes have in the big picture? :confused:
Â…They keep the evil sodomizing Canadians away. :eek: :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes, but do you believe in it enough to cast aside your sprinklers and mower?
In a heart beat... lets see, bust my ass every week mowing during the summer, spend thousands in water... or sit on my ass and look at the green grass... hmmm let me think.

sorry dog
09-10-2007, 09:01 PM
...and on the third day the grass grew again...according to the scriptures, and sit on the right side of the driveway. It shall come again after dormancy to judge the green and the dead...whose lawn shall have no end.