PDA

View Full Version : Any A/C or Plumbing guys?

dmontzsta
09-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I just moved in to a new office and we are having it built out. I have received a few quotes so far on A/C and plumbing, but they seem a bit high. I was just wondering if there was any HB pros in these fields? Basically looking at commercial 2 - 3 ton units all pumped down into the new offices. Plumbing we are looking at adding a full bathroom upstairs.
Thanks.

shippingguy
09-07-2007, 05:07 PM
I just moved in to a new office and we are having it built out. I have received a few quotes so far on A/C and plumbing, but they seem a bit high. I was just wondering if there was any HB pros in these fields? Basically looking at commercial 2 - 3 ton units all pumped down into the new offices. Plumbing we are looking at adding a full bathroom upstairs.
Thanks.
Give my buddy Jeremy Reese a call at 951-973-2227. He does real good work both commercial and residential. Tell him Mike Brambilla sent you and he will take care of you.
Mike

Havasu1986
09-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks.
If you have fire sprinklers to be added or relocated you know where to find me. ;)

dmontzsta
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
If you have fire sprinklers to be added or relocated you know where to find me. ;)
We do have fire sprinklers rigged above, but we built out under it and think we are just going to keep them in the same spot.

superdave013
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
all prices on everything is high these days. How can they not be and still make a living?
You want to see a high price? I'll quote that plumbing in 304 stainless. :D