PDA

View Full Version : new to yuma

bad muchacho
09-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Im new to yuma AZ from MI moved out here for a job and the hot boat life style looking for good places to met up with other boaters on the river here and in havasu any sugestions:2purples:

RitcheyRch
09-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Lake Martinez is your best bet

pw_Tony
09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Hell yea come on by to Fishers/Martinez lake! I gots a few friends stationed at Yuma... always a good time there

bad muchacho
09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
what is the hot spot here silicone beach is what i have heard of? i have a 74 wriedt with a 468 olds its pearl white with green and purple flames on it hope to get ou there soon

AZJD
09-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Lake Martinez is your best bet
Ditto! Closer than havi and great boating....

pw_Tony
09-07-2007, 09:33 PM
what is the hot spot here silicone beach is what i have heard of? i have a 74 wriedt with a 468 olds its pearl white with green and purple flames on it hope to get ou there soon
Umm during the day just find a cool place to hang out.... then at night usually people head over to Martinez Bar for some singing and dancing! But the seasons almost over so you better get out there!

bad muchacho
09-07-2007, 09:35 PM
where do you do most of you boating at around scottsdale or do you head this way?

bad muchacho
09-07-2007, 09:49 PM
what is the typical season out here cus where im from ill be boating into december out here

pw_Tony
09-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Season is til october. But I go out during the winter sometimes just to ride bikes or whatever, just too cold of water for me!

bohica
09-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Im new to yuma AZ from MI moved out here for a job and the hot boat life style looking for good places to met up with other boaters on the river here and in havasu any sugestions:2purples:
I have some friends that live in Yuma and most do all their boating at Lake Martinez. With the summer season coming to a close, a lot of the boaters will be putting away the boats for the sand toys. Since your really close to Glamis and even closer to Gordons Well & Buttercup, be sure to check out dunes once the weather starts to cool.:)

Classic Daycruiser
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
where do you do most of you boating at around scottsdale or do you head this way?
Bartlett, Pleasant, Canyon, Apache, Roosevelt, Firebird Raceway:D :D :D
Did I forget any?

Classic Daycruiser
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Saguaro:D :D :D

Miss Perfect
09-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Post in Just Jets. A lot of the guys that post there go to Yuma. Ahhh the memories from martinez... Good times :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Welcome to ***boat! Where did you come from?

bad muchacho
09-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Moved here from the lansing michigan area. Ineeded a place where I wouldnt get kicked off all the lakes I went on for LEGAL loud exh!!!!:D :D :D I think I will like it out here alot.

BarryMac
09-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Moved here from the lansing michigan area. Ineeded a place where I wouldnt get kicked off all the lakes I went on for LEGAL loud exh!!!!:D :D :D I think I will like it out here alot.
Martinez is the best spot on the River.
You're gonna love the Yuma winters, you're gonna hate the Yuma summers... :D :D

AvengerBabe
09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Martinez is the best spot on the River.
You're gonna love the Yuma winters, you're gonna hate the Yuma summers... :D :D
Yes, Martinez is the best spot on the river, but watch out for that BarryMac guy-- he's just an old moofer!

Baja Big Dog
09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
And you have some great hunting around you....second season dove starts next month....:D

RiverToysJas
09-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Welcome, You should try out Parker this weekend! Might see a few folks running around there.... :)
RTJas :D

bad muchacho
09-17-2007, 03:14 PM
is there any big event in parker this weekend? my boat has a cracked weld on the gas tank and wont be able to be on the river in it but if there is something going on ill make my way up there.:)

RiverToysJas
09-17-2007, 03:18 PM
is there any big event in parker this weekend? my boat has a cracked weld on the gas tank and wont be able to be on the river in it but if there is something going on ill make my way up there.:)
You are wording your question all wrong.... SO, my official answer is, not that I know of. ;)
Oh, and BTW on a seperate and unrelated matter, you have PM's turned off on your account, just thought you might want to know.
RTJas :D