PDA

View Full Version : 6-1/2 more trading sessions till ????

Liberator TJ1984
09-09-2007, 01:42 PM
The Party or mass Suicides begin :eek: :D
Investors have been hoping for weeks for a rate cut from the Federal Reserve, which meets Sept. 18. But now, after last week's disagreeable jobs report, Wall Street is more nervous than ever over the possibility that even the expected quarter-point rate cut next week may not be enough to save the economy from slipping into recession and stocks from sliding into negative territory for the year.
On Friday, investors got a shock when the Labor Department reported a drop in August payrolls, the first monthly decline in four years. The report was seen as evidence that problems with the sluggish housing market and tightening credit have, indeed, become a real threat to growth. Consumer spending accounts for about 70 percent of the economy, and when consumers don't have jobs, they tighten their purse strings and miss their bill payments.
Ruh Roh Raggie :D

BEER&WATER
09-09-2007, 01:47 PM
this e mail was sent to all the realtors in havasu the other day . this is a good indication what the mortgage companies are thinking
Good Afternoon Everyone!
We are trying to get a feel on how many of you would be interested in attending a free 2 hour seminar regarding
"How to conduct a short sale on a Countrywide mortgaged property".
If this is something you think you would be interested in, please send me an email letting me know. Hopefully we will be able
to firm up a date and we will let you know when and where it will be.
I look forward to hearing from you.
The Stockman Team: OUR ADVICE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our Mission: We will make a difference in the lives of our clients by asking meaningful questions, explaining & comparing options, proactively communicating & building High Trust Relationships in accordance to the team Core values of Personal Accountability, Teamwork, Business Integrity & Mortgage Education.