PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone ok?

Kachina 34
09-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. :D I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. :D I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.:(

rrrr
09-09-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL, the IRL racing forum I post on just crashed because of traffic after the championship showdown finish......
Thank God HB is up so I have somewhere to pull my itchy trigger finger.....:rolleyes: :D

Sleeper CP
09-09-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL, the IRL racing forum I post on just crashed because of traffic after the championship showdown finish......
Thank God HB is up so I have somewhere to pull my itchy trigger finger.....:rolleyes: :D
How did the race go and who won the Championship?
I watched Tiger and the Chargers game.
Sleeper CP

rrrr
09-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Dixon was leading Franchiiti into T4 on the last lap and ran out of fuel. Franchiiti won and ran out of fuel crossing the S/F line. Franchiiti wins the championship, Dixon 2nd. They were 4 points apart starting the race.
Pretty exciting ending. :jawdrop:

MrsGHT
09-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. :D I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. :D I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.:(
No sh1t!!! That's funny....:D

Jbb
09-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I guess the new troll filter isn't working....:p

GHT
09-09-2007, 02:47 PM
I was so pissed off because I was going to try and get over 3,000 post this weekend.:D

photo chick
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I was actually forced to get some work done!! :eek:

OverKill
09-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I was actually forced to get some work done!! :eek:
You could of called and Bull S**ted with me for a while. I'm bored sick.

photo chick
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
You could of called and Bull S**ted with me for a while. I'm bored sick.
Did you hve your surgery last week? Is that why you're bored?

OverKill
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Did you hve your surgery last week? Is that why you're bored?
Did Rob tell you what happened?? I had emergency surgery on Wednesday. Infection set in on my right foot, and I had some harware removed. Pretty scary stuff. But yes that's why I'm bored out of my skull.
OverKill

thatguy
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, I got my laundery done!
And finished one job and set up another, but it WAS tough! :D
Tommy
Coulda cracked a thousand maybe.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-09-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm fine, thank you so much for asking. :D

2Driver
09-09-2007, 06:53 PM
I almost ended up buying an expensive prerunner on Glamisdunes.com :D

JetBoatRich
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Busy all weekend, what happened:confused:

ghittner
09-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Needed some tech help and the down time blew in my opinion.....

uLtRADeNniS
09-09-2007, 08:59 PM
when ***boat is down I play on clubhotrod.com:D