PDA

View Full Version : Newest Phish....

boatsnblondes
09-10-2007, 09:49 AM
How should I respond????
Bank Of America ,
We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.
If this is not completed by September 12 , 2007, , we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.
To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/confirm.htm/
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Bank Of America Customer Service

Jbb
09-10-2007, 09:52 AM
God lord.......oops.....sorry...:rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
09-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Link doesnt work. :D
Page Not Available
The Bank of America page you are trying to reach:
is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. There are several possible reasons you are unable to reach the page you want:
The link you used is outdated.
The Web address you entered is incorrect.
The page you want no longer exists.
Technical difficulties are preventing us from displaying the page.
Getting where you're going
We want to help you get where you are going.
Check the Web address to make sure it is correct.
Visit our home page.
View our site map.
Try returning to the page later.

Sleek-Jet
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
God lord.......oops.....sorry...:rolleyes:
Oh for the love of Sod...

MRSDRMCAT
09-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Irregular Check Card Activity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We detected irregular activity on your Bank of America Check Card on 09/09/2007. For your protection, you must verify this activity before you can continue using your card.
Please visit Online Banking at www.bankofamerica.com to review your account activity, and then call us immediately at 1.800.622.8731 . We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any restrictions placed on your account.
Want to confirm this email is from Bank of America? Sign in to Online Banking and select Alerts History to verify this alert.
Our paperless statements securely store your statements online for you to view up to 18 months of activity. Learn more.
Because email is not a secure form of communication, please do not reply to this email.
If you have any questions about your account or need assistance, please call the phone number on your statement or go to Contact Us at www.bankofamerica.com.
Bank of America, Member FDIC.
© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers
Check MailCompose Search Mail: Search MailSearch the Web
Move Options
[New Folder]
Forward Options
As Inline Text
As Attachment
Reply Options
Reply To Sender
Reply To Everyone
Address Book Shortcuts
Add Contact
Add Category
View Contacts
View Lists
QuickBuilder
Import Contacts
Synchronize
Addresses Options
Addresses Help
Calendar Shortcuts
Add Event
Add Task
Add Birthday
Day
Week
Month
Year
Event List
Reminders
Tasks
Sharing
Synchronize
Calendar Options
Calendar Help
Notepad Shortcuts
Add Note
Add Folder
View Notes
Notepad Options
Notepad Help
Advanced Search
Advanced Search
Copyright 2007 © Yahoo! Inc. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Send Feedback | Help

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Call the customer service number you have always used and go over it with a rep.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Geeee.....I think you should click the link and give them all the information they are requesting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thatguy
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
How should I respond????
Bank Of America ,
We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.
If this is not completed by September 12 , 2007, , we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.
To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Bank Of America Customer Service
Here is what you do, no bullshit.
If you have a B of A online log in. Log in on your REAL page, go to customer service and copy and paste the link in a message to them. Tell them what it said. It is a false link, DO NOT try to open it. Even if the link does not work it can still provide a vehicle for all manner of bad things.
If you don't inform them, they can't do anything. I am sure they are aware of it already, it is similar to the 5,000 or more a year just like it!
Tommy
PS- ALWAYS look for the secure log in (https). B of A's HOME page shows this.

MRSDRMCAT
09-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Called already and they had me forward the e-mail to them!

RitcheyRch
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
I've done the same thing especially when get one of those notices from a bank I dont use.
Called already and they had me forward the e-mail to them!