PDA

View Full Version : Every now and then...

Froggystyle
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Every now and then... some jackhole comes through the forums feigning familiarity with popular members, cracks jokes at their expense, uses them as a foil for their own decidedly not funny material and can't figure out why nobody wants themselves mentioned in their threads.
Does that bug the rest of you as much as it does me?

Jbb
09-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Knock knock......:)

AZJD
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Every now and then... some jackhole comes through the forums feigning familiarity with popular members, cracks jokes at their expense, uses them as a foil for their own decidedly not funny material and can't figure out why nobody wants themselves mentioned in their threads.
This one time at band camp, Jordy stuck a flute in his ass!
Like that?:)

Jbb
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
lol....Riverdave ....Back in the House!
:D :D

Biglue
09-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Knock knock......:)
Who's there? :idea:

Froggystyle
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
This one time at band camp, Jordy stuck a flute in his ass!
Like that?:)
More like... "Hey Everybody, check out this video of Jordy with a flute up his ass"
But it isn't a video of Jordy with a flute up his ass. It is something stupider, less gross and nothing to do with Jordy.

Froggystyle
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Who's there? :idea:
Oh damn... here it comes... :D

AZJD
09-10-2007, 11:34 AM
More like... "Hey Everybody, check out this video of Jordy with a flute up his ass"
But it isn't a video of Jordy with a flute up his ass. It is something stupider, less gross and nothing to do with Jordy.
What a perfect opportunity for a Rick Roll!:D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank Goodness
I don't think I could watch that AGAIN :D

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I guess it might, if there actually were any popular members of ***boat.;)

Biglue
09-10-2007, 11:56 AM
I heard it was a piccolo. :D
You guys got it all wrong, it was a tuba. :D

AZJD
09-10-2007, 11:57 AM
You guys got it all wrong, it was a tuba. :D
No! It just sounded that way......

Big Warlock
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Notice lately that Jordy isn't on here as much??? That's because he's working!!!!! :D Hard to believe but it's true!!
Now, about Wes's comments...........yes, I understand and agree. :)
Carry on!!

Biglue
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
No! It just sounded that way......
Is that where his nickname "Fog Horn" came from? :D

Big Warlock
09-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Esta Bien!!!! (Assclown!!!) :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Notice lately that Jordy isn't on here as much??? That's because he's working!!!!! :D Hard to believe but it's true!!
Carry on!!
That explains it ;) :)

Biglue
09-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Ya estuvo suave??? (Hello pot, this is Kettle). :D :D

AZJD
09-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Tambien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thatguy
09-10-2007, 12:17 PM
At the risk of sounding familiar, Yes.
Must have something to do with that whole insecure complex thing.
Then tragically escalates into "Mommy, the other kids won't play with me!!" :rolleyes:
Tommy :)
PS- A tuba? I think I saw that on a different, ahem, forum. :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Ya estuvo suave??? (Hello pot, this is Kettle). :D :D
Please press 1 for english :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
09-10-2007, 12:23 PM
:jawdrop: You talkin about me again???:D Hi stranger....hope all is well, & that we will see you in Ocotillo again this season.;)

AZJD
09-10-2007, 12:24 PM
No!:eek:

pixilatedpussy
09-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Thank Goodness
I don't think I could watch that AGAIN :D
Send it to me...I would love a good laugh!:D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
No!:eek:
LOL
Excuse me??? :confused: :eek:
Hi Stranger--How are ya??

Froggystyle
09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
:jawdrop: You talkin about me again???:D Hi stranger....hope all is well, & that we will see you in Ocotillo again this season.;)
Hey P2!
No, not you.
We will see you this season fo' shizzle...

AZJD
09-10-2007, 12:28 PM
LOL
Excuse me??? :confused: :eek:
Hi Stranger--How are ya??
I am great. Thanks for asking. How are you and Shawn (SP?)

AZJD
09-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Tambien is an inside joke about a guy we know. He speaks poor spanish fluently!:D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 12:31 PM
I am great. Thanks for asking. How are you and Shawn (SP?)
Who?? HEHEHE- Sean
Doing good :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey Dia, should I send her that clip of Bert and Ernie? :D
LOL
That is just WRONG Bilgie :devil:

AZJD
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Who?? HEHEHE- Sean
Doing good :)
He doesn't come on here anymore. Littlejake, his name is Ryan or as I call him, "moneybags!":idea:
Another inside joke!:D

Sleek-Jet
09-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Carry on!!
I'd be scarse to if my boss was on here... :D
Hey... Look how busy I am... work work work... no time to post... work work work...

Biglue
09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
And 2 for blonde. ;) :D

squirt'nmyload
09-10-2007, 01:15 PM
lmao

RiverDave
09-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Yes.. Yes it does point in fact. :D
Although I haven't been around enough lately to know exactly who your talking about.
Bothers me even more when people "paraphrase" things that I supposedly said, but in reality they remember some random post and attach my name to it. (Happens all the time)
RD

Biglue
09-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Yes.. Yes it does point in fact. :D
Although I haven't been around enough lately to know exactly who your talking about.
Bothers me even more when people "paraphrase" things that I supposedly said, but in reality they remember some random post and attach my name to it. (Happens all the time)
RD
"shitbox". :idea: :sqeyes:
Sup Dave. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
And 2 for blonde. ;) :D
LMAO :D :D :D
THAT would solve ALL my problems HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Rexone
09-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Mr Frog why don't you just say it. "Rexone your a abnoxious dumass and your presents wood be best suited elsewhere, prolly on some website like dumjokes.com or tombrowntakesadumpper.org". Irregardless of you're implacation as to myself though I will vacate these forums without anyone axeing in a voluntary manure than everyone will be happiest. Sorry if I disrespected anyone. I wasn't intended sometimes my big mouth gets to me in trouble when I conversate more then I should or not have. I personally believe that if these forums were in say like South Africa or Asia or even Iraq that the world would be a much better place then it is now to be and more maps wood be a good idea to get the worlds people to a better place within the lords wishes. I will dedicate my efforts and hopefully can redeam myself at some time futuristically. I've made my choice, good for me.

RiverDave
09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
"shitbox". :idea: :sqeyes:
Sup Dave. :D :D
No No.... I said that. :D
Sup Lue... ;)
RD

thatguy
09-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Mr Frog why don't you just say it. "Rexone your a abnoxious dumass and your presents wood be best suited elsewhere, prolly on some website like dumjokes.com or tombrowntakesadumpper.org". Irregardless of you're implacation as to myself though I will vacate these forums without anyone axeing in a voluntary manure than everyone will be happiest. Sorry if I disrespected anyone. I wasn't intended sometimes my big mouth gets to me in trouble when I conversate more then I should or not have. I personally believe that if these forums were in say like South Africa or Asia or even Iraq that the world would be a much better place then it is now to be and more maps wood be a good idea to get the worlds people to a better place within the lords wishes. I will dedicate my efforts and hopefully can redeam myself at some time futuristically. I've made my choice, good for me.
I thinks me urinateded in my trouser pants!!!!! LMFAO
:D :D :D

Froggystyle
09-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Well, evidently you didn't get the word back in '69 at Woodstock that there was some bad acid floating around eh? :D

AZJD
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
We are getting presents?

Rexone
09-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Well, evidently you didn't get the word back in '69 at Woodstock that there was some bad acid floating around eh? :D
I was spoking with David Crosby by satalite phone and he had indicated that the stuff I had left should be ok so I thought what the hello dolly I figured and then I tried to find the US on a map as the Lord would have it though I had no map so I decided to dig a hole and put my head up my ass and fall in so with that said i found myself about half track in a blown fueler with some gay ass santa claws hanging on the deck then he was praying to Jesus he could find the map or some shit so I figured I'd build my own mountain bike lite and head for New Zeland and smoke a piece pipe but forgot the pipe so just went by home depot to pickup some weed killer than I went home and read some war and piece and had a vision that I was called to be the savior of ***boat members only jackets were cool butt aren't they outdated I guess only the lord may know for sure though the fueler was a trip I must say there is only one interpretation and its not open for discussion or deviation and sometimes I realize I should shut up but can't you guys see the error of you're ways it certainly is dishartaning and disturbing too me to learn the ten commentments are here and there you may fine one butt I'll bet my ass by the way my searay pahanga is for sale its a great boat with an msd only 98k for ***boat members it is one of a kind and Mr Brown thinks islamic exteemists are fine will howdy duty that shit don't fly my way they are trained killers and should be treated like nazi's were in the big war cause they are intended to kill all that don't agree with their believes due to the fact there are not enough maps to go round I have to go by memory as to where the US is butt know I'll be close may piece be with you that is my final answer you've make you're choice good for you

thatguy
09-10-2007, 05:30 PM
I was spoking with David Crosby by satalite phone and he had indicated that the stuff I had left should be ok so I thought what the hello dolly I figured and then I tried to find the US on a map as the Lord would have it though I had no map so I decided to dig a hole and put my head up my ass and fall in so with that said i found myself about half track in a blown fueler with some gay ass santa claws hanging on the deck then he was praying to Jesus he could find the map or some shit so I figured I'd build my own mountain bike lite and head for New Zeland and smoke a piece pipe but forgot the pipe so just went by home depot to pickup some weed killer than I went home and read some war and piece and had a vision that I was called to be the savior of ***boat members only jackets were cool butt aren't they outdated I guess only the lord may know for sure though the fueler was a trip I must say there is only one interpretation and its not open for discussion or deviation and sometimes I realize I should shut up but can't you guys see the error of you're ways it certainly is dishartaning and disturbing too me to learn the ten commentments are here and there you may fine one butt I'll bet my ass by the way my searay pahanga is for sale its a great boat with an msd only 98k for ***boat members it is one of a kind and Mr Brown thinks islamic exteemists are fine will howdy duty that shit don't fly my way they are trained killers and should be treated like nazi's were in the big war cause they are intended to kill all that don't agree with their believes due to the fact there are not enough maps to go round I have to go by memory as to where the US is butt know I'll be close may piece be with you that is my final answer you've make you're choice good for you
Master.

AZJD
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
You go! Not even one period? Not even by accident......:eek: :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-10-2007, 07:28 PM
OMG I keep pushing 2 and I am still having trouble :rolleyes: :D :D

Rexone
09-10-2007, 11:41 PM
You go! Not even one period? Not even by accident......:eek: :D :D :D
I had one originally but fortunately deleted it no need for periods that I'm aware of I've made my choice, good for me

victorfb
09-11-2007, 12:02 AM
:eek: yea ok, just read my favorite post on ***boat ever. thanks mike. :D

SB
09-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Beauty. :D
Hey Froggy, old buddy, when are we getting together for that beer? I can't wait to hear more of those stories about sodomy in the navy. :D