PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when an orange is bad?

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 03:32 PM
So, I just had my snack of an orange that we bought last week. I know it's kind of old, but it looked and felt really good still. It didn't taste all that great :220v: :220v: and now I'm wondering if I'll be having the chits all night during our big wine dinner. :yuk: :yuk:
The funny thing is....I didn't stop after the first bite. I guess I had hope that it wouldn't taste that way the whole way through. Yuk! :yuk:

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Was it moldy?
Was the inside all dried out?
These are inportant facts WE NEED TO KNOW!!!
and a photo of the orange in question would help;)

HCS
02-24-2006, 03:37 PM
One time I cut an orange open and there was a huge dead moth inside.
I think it was bad. :idea:

MagicMtnDan
02-24-2006, 03:41 PM
This orange used to be good but now it's bad:
http://www.fresh99.com/images/tarareid/00.jpg
Tara Reid who looks to be carrying around a lumpy 6-pack :rolleyes:

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Um, if I take a pic and download it iti'll never get here...I haven't gotten my confirmation "welcome to HB galleries" email. It was juicy, heavy, just tasted a little off. You guys are too funny. I can't believe anyone even replied. :rollside:
The good news is, I don't have any grumblies in my tumblies yet. :squiggle:

MagicMtnDan
02-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Um, if I take a pic and download it iti'll never get here...I haven't gotten my confirmation "welcome to HB galleries" email. It was juicy, heavy, just tasted a little off. You guys are too funny. I can't believe anyone even replied. :rollside:
You will once the wine hits the belly :crossx:

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Just don't ask a toliet paper question........(how to hang it, what side faces what...it's just tooooooo silly to talk about);)
Where you here for the "spider" threads? LOL:D

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 03:47 PM
So true....and the steak and garlic mushrooms. My man is going to love me in the a.m. :crossx: :crossx:

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Where you here for the "spider" threads? LOL:D
No, but you have peaked my interest...shall I do a search?? :)

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 03:49 PM
It was all........what kind of spider is this?
and there were 1500 threads about the same dam spider, then someone else had a bigger browner spider pic......Just a bunch of Winter Hot Boaters, being bored..........:D
So your a chick? Can we see a pic of your boat?
;)

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 03:52 PM
It was all........what kind of spider is this?
and there were 1500 threads about the same dam spider, then someone else had a bigger browner spider pic......Just a bunch of Winter Hot Boaters, being bored..........:D
So your a chick? Can we see a pic of your boat?
;)
I can't post any pictures. It sucks. I can change my avatar though to show it. :rollside:

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 03:56 PM
oh! Pretty Boat!!!
:D
How do ya like a Cat compared to a V-hull?
(gotta go get the RV, BRB)

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Had a big V (38) when we met which was a great boat. I like the cat though. It sits lower to the water, it rides smoother over wakes and it goes WAY faster!! :rollside: :rollside: That's what we like about it. It's just a different animal. Although our bigger and smaller boats are both V's. I guess we've got them all covered. :)

lucky
02-24-2006, 04:11 PM
an orange is bad if you shit green or Yellow ...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-24-2006, 04:13 PM
When it gets you drunk, it's bad. . . or is that when it's good???? I forget :D

phebus
02-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Had a whole bunch of Orange Goose one day. It must have been bad, because I woke up the next day with a bad headache. :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Had a whole bunch of Orange Goose one day. It must have been bad, because I woke up the next day with a bad headache. :rollside:
LMAO!

OnlyMoney
02-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, so far so good. Although I did get a little spell of the hiccups. :220v:
I can smell it in my trash. I think that's a bad sign. :yuk:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Looks like she just had some lipo done recently or something. It must suck to be entering your 30s in Hollywood. :cool:

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Had a big V (38) when we met which was a great boat. I like the cat though. It sits lower to the water, it rides smoother over wakes and it goes WAY faster!! :rollside: :rollside: That's what we like about it. It's just a different animal. Although our bigger and smaller boats are both V's. I guess we've got them all covered. :)
Ok, I officially covet your boats:D
We love our big (to us) 26ft V. We use to have this cute little 19ft Sea Ray that I LOVED and could drive EVERYWHERE...........I miss that boat, unless we are going through the chop at Mohave, then I love my new boat.
I need to ride in a cat, I'm curious about the side to side movement as opposed to the up and down from the V.
I'm thinking...........and this is a SIN on ***boat, about getting a jetski for tooling around the lake. OR I just need to learn how to dock my big old boat....decisions, decisions:D

OnlyMoney
02-25-2006, 08:56 AM
Deb, you are so funny! Our little boat is a Sea-Doo boat. Get the jetski if you like, everyone will just be jealous. :)
Oh, and aside from being way hungover (I'm actually posting on the weekend) the orange must not have been too much past it's prime. :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
02-25-2006, 09:10 AM
I would still hit the livin dog snot out of it, right after I bitch slapped her hatchet hand plastic surgeon.

Rexone
02-25-2006, 02:03 PM
So, I just had my snack of an orange that we bought last week. I know it's kind of old, but it looked and felt really good still. It didn't taste all that great :220v: :220v: and now I'm wondering if I'll be having the chits all night during our big wine dinner. :yuk: :yuk:
The funny thing is....I didn't stop after the first bite. I guess I had hope that it wouldn't taste that way the whole way through. Yuk! :yuk:
It was prolly bad. I put a limit on all fruit of 3 months old and its outta here. Or if it starts lookin wierd or fuzzy I'll dump it before 3 months. Bananas have a somewhat shorter limit. Apples seem to last the longest. They just get kind of leathery tasting when too old though.