PDA

View Full Version : Grill Billys and Bar Bellys. GREAT FOOD

Danhercules
09-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I was there last night.
Food was awsome. Some of the best horseraddish(sp) I have ever had. I will go there again for sure.

Ion
09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I was there last night.
Food was awsome. Some of the best horseraddish(sp) I have ever had. I will go there again for sure.
I'll NEVER go there again! I had just barely avg. ribs and my buddy got food poisoning from the brisket (could have been the cole slaw). He told me he was up all night yodelling in the bowl & peeing out his 2-hole.

LHC30Victory
09-11-2007, 05:15 AM
We went there a week or two ago and like Ion, we are not going back. The food was middle of the road at best (maybe like roadkill? :eek: ) and the service sucked! There are too many places to eat at that we don't have to consider trying it twice.

Mr. Naudio
09-11-2007, 05:35 AM
The steak was good,should be for $30.00 22ounce. Service just ok, they need some atmosphere. It looks like somebody bought a mexican restaurant took down all the decorations left the walls a funky color and the ceiling white.;) Uniforms were jeans and T shirts.The food was good though so probably go again.

sleekcraft80
09-11-2007, 05:48 AM
Uniforms were jeans and T shirts.
By the name of the place, I thought the uniform would be bib overalls

WishIknew
09-11-2007, 05:52 AM
Fair food Fair service NOT GOING BACK:eek: :eek:

BEER&WATER
09-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Not Long For This World

ULTRA28
09-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Some of the worst food and service I have recieved in a long time. I'll never go back again.

USCFAN
09-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Some of the worst food and service I have recieved in a long time. I'll never go back again.
I second this opinion.. Went a couple of weeks ago and the food was not the greatest. Not to mention the waitress didn't seem to have a clue.

Jordy
09-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Wow, certainly different views from the original. Then again, once you meet Dan you'll understand as that boy can eat!!! :D :D :D

Danhercules
09-11-2007, 07:01 AM
WOW,
I went with a couple that live in Havasu and they have not gone there yet. They said they will go back.
We went late sunday. I was expecting not so good. 1/2 hr before closing on a slow night. Service was awsome. Steak was cooked perfectly. Side dishes were good. Wife had the pulled pork sand, that was aslo good.
I guess it depends on when you go. I will try it again on a buisy night.

Kilrtoy
09-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Have not been there and so far DAN is the only one who has anything good to say about this place. Have heard horror stories about the place.....

Not So Fast
09-11-2007, 07:23 AM
Funny how some buildings never seem to make it, this is like the 4th or 5th resturant in that location in the 5 years we have been here. We tried each one and did not like any of them:idea: NSF

ULTRA28
09-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Funny how some buildings never seem to make it, this is like the 4th or 5th resturant in that location in the 5 years we have been here. We tried each one and did not like any of them:idea: NSF
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I use to love Juicy's Noodles when it was accross the bridge. Once it moved into that location I never got good service and the food went down hill.

LHC30Victory
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Yup, Jucies Noodles was very good. In fact that is exactly what we were looking for when we found out it had changed .

Blown Lavey
09-11-2007, 06:37 PM
I will second the poor service, and medicore food at best. We were there last wed, wont be going back.

hkunz
09-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Juicy's Noodles was in that location, we went once, wouldn't go back. supposed to be Italian themed, more like Spagettios themed.:(

havasu5150
09-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. I use to love Juicy's Noodles when it was accross the bridge. Once it moved into that location I never got good service and the food went down hill.
I was also thinking the same thing. I remember when that location was Max & Ma's years ago..Its been several since that time. A buddy of mine that lives in Havasu says that most of the staff were fired from other restaurants

Old Man Havasu
09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
What he said! Neighbors told me my pulled pork sandwich killed what they ate there... And my ribs are my best offering!

HDF WATERDOG
09-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Went Tues. nite, first and last trips together. The hostess that sat us was one rude bitc.....I told the wife, that's a less than good start. Then the waiter, very nice and pleasent guy, but he couldn't answer one question about one thing on the menu. Wife had the Grillbilly salad and I the BBQ Brisket sand. Both terrible. We paid the bill and went next door for Mexican. Won't recommend that place either.

KingCole
09-13-2007, 09:32 AM
I'll NEVER go there again! I had just barely avg. ribs and my buddy got food poisoning from the brisket (could have been the cole slaw). He told me he was up all night yodelling in the bowl & peeing out his 2-hole.
Sorry to hear about your buddy getting sick but, your discreption of it made me laugh. :D

HalletDave
09-13-2007, 10:12 AM
:idea:
Perhaps the building location is on an old indian burial ground.;)

WishIknew
09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Went Tues. nite, first and last trips together. The hostess that sat us was one rude bitc.....I told the wife, that's a less than good start. Then the waiter, very nice and pleasent guy, but he couldn't answer one question about one thing on the menu. Wife had the Grillbilly salad and I the BBQ Brisket sand. Both terrible. We paid the bill and went next door for Mexican. Won't recommend that place either.
.:D :D :D Casa Serrano :D :D :D

Mrs. Crusader 83
09-16-2007, 07:43 PM
My boyfriend went and he said he got sick after eating the food. He was up all night throwing up and felt sick all the next day.