PDA

View Full Version : Florida Powerboat trials accident

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
i heard bob teague was the boat that was struck by the helicopterwww.wral.com/news/state/story/1803396/

Jordy
09-11-2007, 03:59 PM
You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:

OnlyMoney
09-11-2007, 04:05 PM
You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:Ahh, Jordy must not have had to work a lot today. Welcome back Jordo...you're on your game today. :D
Sorry melba, but yeah, it's not new news at this point. :(

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 04:07 PM
You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:
I know you have all day to sit and read every thread started so you can thrash people for spelling errors, grammer errors, and repeat stories. do yourself a favor and say smartass shiat to someone who attacks you personally first. If a battle royal is what you want just let me know.
p.s. and suck a bag of dicks

Jordy
09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
I know you have all day to sit and read every thread started so you can thrash people for spelling errors, grammer errors, and repeat stories. do yourself a favor and say smartass shiat to someone who attacks you personally first. If a battle royal is what you want just let me know.
p.s. and suck a bag of dicks
Yeah? Well go fukk a rock assclown. Battle royal huh??? Whatever you say internet toughguy fukktard. :notam:
And no, I don't have all day. Been rather busy at work, but I did see at least 5 threads on here regarding the helicopter crash. Perhaps if you'd pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and take a look at the world around you, you might realize that. :jawdrop:
p.s. You need a copy of this??? That was very far from any kind of an attack there Sally.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38956&stc=1&d=1189554842
Melba Toast??? Isn't that something they give to little babies to suck on when they don't have any teeth??? Something you're trying to tell us??? :idea:

Jbb
09-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Well ....Isn't that special....:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38958&stc=1&d=1189555980

MudPumper
09-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Jordy...I bumped them all up to the first page. Just trying to be a helper.:D

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy;2784038]Yeah? Well go fukk a rock assclown. Battle royal huh??? Whatever you say internet toughguy fukktard. :notam:
And no, I don't have all day. Been rather busy at work, but I did see at least 5 threads on here regarding the helicopter crash. Perhaps if you'd pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and take a look at the world around you, you might realize that.
anytime pal name the place and i promise you your attitude will be different face to face

Jbb
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Is this really the kinda thread this shit needs to be discussed in.:( ...Some quality people were killed today......maybe continue this in pm's?

Freak
09-11-2007, 04:29 PM
someone pass the toxic popcorn....

Jordy
09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
anytime pal name the place and i promise you your attitude will be different face to face
I'm not your pal. Just let it go jackass. :notam:

PHOTOGLOU
09-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Maybe at the funeral would that make both of you feel better??? Take it to another thread.... Melbatoast ya just gotta know Jordy... I do, he's not a bad guy...... Jordy I only count 3 other threads.... This is a sad day and to read this kinda shiat takes away from it... God speed to everyone involved...

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
let it go, blow me, all your about is talk im giving you a chance to be more, step up and be more than a talker. if it is in you to do so. im sure im not the only one who thinks your a pussy

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
let it go, blow me, all your about is talk im giving you a chance to be more, step up and be more than a talker. if it is in you to do so. im sure im not the only one who thinks your a pussy
did you have the same attitude to the people who started the other 5 threads?

melbatoast
09-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Maybe at the funeral would that make both of you feel better??? Take it to another thread.... Melbatoast ya just gotta know Jordy... I do, he's not a bad guy...... Jordy I only count 3 other threads.... This is a sad day and to read this kinda shiat takes away from it... God speed to everyone involved...
jay i dont need to know him to know his type. talk talk talk. it is sad that this is attached to this thread. i thought i was informing people didn't realize that repeating was such a crime, besides i didn't see the other threads. but that doesn't change the fact that jordy is a prick and needs an ass beating.

redneckcharlie
09-11-2007, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy;2784038]Yeah? Well go fukk a rock assclown. Battle royal huh??? Whatever you say internet toughguy fukktard. :notam:
And no, I don't have all day. Been rather busy at work, but I did see at least 5 threads on here regarding the helicopter crash. Perhaps if you'd pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and take a look at the world around you, you might realize that.
I like you already! I could do without some of the smartass xxht myself. :jawdrop:

Chico&Zeus
09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
I hope I brought enough for everybody...
http://davidschwartz.com/blog/wp-content/popcorn_100000.jpg