PDA

View Full Version : Dale's engines sabotaged?

DSW
09-12-2007, 10:30 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-inthepits&prov=ap&type=lgns

Infomaniac
09-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Mabe he should take a team mates car at the last minute.

fat rat
09-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Interesting...........I wouldn't dismiss any of it.

RitcheyRch
09-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Everyone always wants to blame someone.

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 11:52 AM
WHAT A FRICKEN BABY
Why cant he and all the DE SR fans just admit,
DALE JR SUCKS

USCFAN
09-12-2007, 12:05 PM
WHAT A FRICKEN BABY
DALE JR SUCKS
:jawdrop:

jayd_jr
09-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Only time will tell how good Dale Jr. is. Once he steps into a car that wins and makes the chase with all the viable resources. I say he wont do much more than he has done in the last few years. I hope his fans dont get to bummed out when he is still medioker(sp) next year.

fat rat
09-12-2007, 01:13 PM
WHAT A FRICKEN BABY
DALE JR SUCKS
How can you say that about NASCAR's Poster Child?:devil: :D

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 01:18 PM
How can you say that about NASCAR's Poster Child?:devil: :D
Like this....
DALE JR HAS ALWAYS SUCKED
Only his name has got him to where he is...Nothing more....

skygod73
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM
One thing's for sure, after the next couple years he won't have any more excuses.
GO 24!!!

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Ricky Craven says it best
GET OVER IT...
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=4047376&ch=207402&src=sports

fat rat
09-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Not a Jr fan..........but lets see what happens next year, if he wasn't capable I'm sure Hendricks would not have picked him up.

waxer
09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Like this....
The name may have gotten him his start but what about the 2 Nascar Busch championships???
This year there were 5 blown engines.....and a 100 point fine for the COT rear wing bracket. The data above is facts not excuses. It would be resonable to surmise that he would be in the "chase" & in contention for the championship.
Don't be a h8tr

waxer
09-12-2007, 05:44 PM
:eek: Dork, Nascar's poster child has always been Jeff Gordon, Jr is more popular:D Jimmie Johnson is the "new" Mr. monotone poster boy, now if he had no Hendrick ride he'd be a back marker, oh and he has no NASCAR BUSCH CHAMPIONSHIPS !!!!
Really no nascar busch championships....check your facts
Dale Jr was the 1988 & 1999 champion...7 wins & the championship in 1988, 6 wins & the championship in 1989
http://www.racing-reference.info/busch.htm

GOTTBoat
09-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Really no nascar busch championships....check your facts
Dale Jr was the 1988 & 1999 champion...7 wins & the championship in 1988, 6 wins & the championship in 1989
http://www.racing-reference.info/busch.htm
Johnson you dork!

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 06:47 PM
The name may have gotten him his start but what about the 2 Nascar Busch championships???
This year there were 5 blown engines.....and a 100 point fine for the COT rear wing bracket. The data above is facts not excuses. It would be resonable to surmise that he would be in the "chase" & in contention for the championship.
Don't be a h8tr
So he was a hotshot in th eMINOR LEAGUE's but when it became time to be a man and play wityh the big boys , he fell flat on his face...
Has he ever won a fair race, as in IROC......
Let me help you
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Texan
09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
So he was a hotshot in th eMINOR LEAGUE's but when it became time to be a man and play wityh the big boys , he fell flat on his face...
Has he ever won a fair race, as in IROC......
Let me help you
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Comments of proof" that Californians and DCB drivers don't understand NASCAR......:devil: Little E can run with anyone if he gets the right equipment. Paid his dues and learned from his Daddy. These boys run cars with fenders for a reason and it is most emphatically a "contact" sport. You need to attend a few "real" lower level stock car races or the old time "Jalopy" races on 1/4 - 1/2 mile dirt tracks to understand the roots of NASCAR and what real racin' is all about.
Ever hear of Curtis Turner or recall the Pearson / Yarborough rasslin' matches? These ain't gentlemen Bubba.....:D

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 07:25 PM
"Comments of proof" that Californians and DCB drivers don't understand NASCAR......:devil: Little E can run with anyone if he gets the right equipment. Paid his dues and learned from his Daddy. These boys run cars with fenders for a reason and it is most emphatically a "contact" sport. You need to attend a few "real" lower level stock car races or the old time "Jalopy" races on 1/4 - 1/2 mile dirt tracks to understand the roots of NASCAR and what real racin' is all about.
Ever hear of Curtis Turner or recall the Pearson / Yarborough rasslin' matches? These ain't gentlemen Bubba.....:D
we are talking about the big leagues NOTHING ELSE.......

77charger
09-12-2007, 07:42 PM
:eek: waxer, mr. monotone has no Busch Championships !!! I know my Jr. FACTS......#48 WILL NEVER BE A FANS FAVORITE !!!
No busch series championship but a nextel cup championship.Which would you rather have??
Oh after this year might be a second:D
As for jr if it werent for them DEI specials he would be in the chase they all seem to let go when he is running strong.they probably pull the motor out of the other team cars after a race and then put them in jrs cars:confused: (i aint a fan of his but something is seriously screwed up with them DEI motors.

Riverdog1
09-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Like this....
I don't know dude, the last two races I went to he was 8th and 8th. He needs a bit of sack to get better but he is a decent driver. Sr. was everyone's idle but Junior has it in him...just needs some tea bags...put your shoe in it bruthu!!!:idea: :idea: ;)

Riverdog1
09-12-2007, 08:30 PM
actually, I have an "Old School" vid of SR. on myspace...Riverdog07. Old school steel with bumpers. Cool Shi*t.:D

TT_trawler
09-12-2007, 08:45 PM
17 cup wins, including the Daytona 500...that doesn't suck.

Jordy
09-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Yeah, you're right. He's probably not rollin' around in his wife's little boat with outboards... Just a thought. :D :D :D

DUNDUN
09-12-2007, 09:09 PM
that is total bullshit, when dale jr blows up and loses, dei blows up and loses... think about it... redneck na$car conspiracy theorists... sheesh.
as far as his skill, im not a fan of him, but he has some talent.. well more than his brother anyways...

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 09:39 PM
And its not very good either for the money he has at his disposal.
Yeah, you're right. He's probably not rollin' around in his wife's little boat with outboards... Just a thought..
or step mommy and daddys money

HM
09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
I'd put money on Jr. not being able to pull the "spin out in the weeds" maneuver that only truly talented drivers can do. :D

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I'd put money on Jr. not being able to pull the "spin out in the weeds" maneuver that only truly talented drivers can do. :D
Give me his team,money and three years,
I will always end the season ahead of him in points............

Old Texan
09-13-2007, 03:41 AM
we are talking about the big leagues NOTHING ELSE.......
Point was you got to understand the roots to understand the big leagues. Turner, Pearson, and Yarborough were big league before most of today's drivers could reach the top of the table........
Little E is definitely big League, DEI on the other hand......:idea: :confused: