PDA

View Full Version : The warden's b-day plan....

beever_retreever
09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
....gone to shit. Had to cancel reservations for 8 to the Magic Castle this Saturday for her birthday dinner. A few hours later I find out that the White Stripes(her fav band) cancelled their tour, which I had 4 tickets for.
So I'm trying to think of something to do for her 32nd bday, other than get her wasted and try to stick it in her butt(oh wait, I only try that on my bday).
Any suggestions in l.a.?

HalletDave
09-12-2007, 04:05 PM
....gone to shit. Had to cancel reservations for 8 to the Magic Castle this Saturday for her birthday dinner. A few hours later I find out that the White Stripes(her fav band) cancelled their tour, which I had 4 tickets for.
So I'm trying to think of something to do for her 32nd bday, other than get her wasted and try to stick it in her butt(oh wait, I only try that on my bday).
Any suggestions in l.a.?
:idea: Get her wasted and at least give it a try.;) :D

Kilrtoy
09-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Any suggestions in l.a.?
Get a her a GIRLFRIEND, Fun for the whole family right there:eek:

Throttle
09-12-2007, 09:11 PM
bring her to havi, sure to have some fun... rrx6 should be a great group of peeps... :D