PDA

View Full Version : Original boat name!!!!!

VegasHallett
02-24-2006, 08:36 PM
I think I did it! After many hours and bottles of wine I think I came up with a sophisticated original boat name.
Has anyone heard of "Johnson by Proxy" ? It's a polite way of saying "floating p$nis with a motor. :rollside:

RiverDave
02-24-2006, 08:40 PM
I think I did it! After many hours and bottles of wine I think I came up with a sophisticated original boat name.
Has anyone heard of "Johnson by Proxy" ? It's a polite way of saying "floating p$nis with a motor. :rollside:
How does "by proxy" say "floating with motor?" To me it means
"Dick by opinion" Atleast from what my limited understanding of the word "proxy."
For example, to hold someones "proxy" on a matter, means you have the right to vote for them. I.E. Your opinions would be theirs with regards to the matter?
RD

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 08:44 PM
How does "by proxy" say "floating with motor?" To me it means
"Dick by opinion" Atleast from what my limited understanding of the word "proxy."
For example, to hold someones "proxy" on a matter, means you have the right to vote for them. I.E. Your opinions would be theirs with regards to the matter?
RD
So he is holding someones dick?
Or he has someones "power of attorney" to hold someones dick?
;)

KACHINA KEN
02-24-2006, 08:45 PM
The best boat name ever has still not been used,
BATTEN DOWN THE SNATCHES!!!!

VegasHallett
02-24-2006, 08:46 PM
It's a figure of speech. The beauty of this not everyone will understand but someone can explain it too them over a 6 pack.

Forkin' Crazy
02-24-2006, 08:46 PM
"Dick by opinion"? Are we talking about JBB? Or his third and fourth cousin? :220v:
1. A person authorized to act for another; an agent or substitute
2. The authority to act for another.
3. The written authorization to act in place of another

whiteworks
02-24-2006, 08:51 PM
It's a figure of speech. The beauty of this not everyone will understand but someone can explain it too them over a 6 pack.
um I dont get it! will the 6 pack maker it easier to understand? Do you have to be buzzed to get it? or is it like those 3-d posters that you stair at and you finally see a whale or somthing?

Debbolas
02-24-2006, 08:53 PM
um I dont get it! will the 6 pack maker it easier to understand? Do you have to be buzzed to get it? or is it like those 3-d posters that you stair at and you finally see a whale or somthing?
I can NEVER see those, my eyes won't go out of focus............can someone explain it to me now...........(or did he and I just didn't get it?) :rollside:

SummitKarl
02-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Or BOOBIETRAP :rollside:

VegasHallett
02-24-2006, 08:59 PM
"Dick by opinion"?
1. A person (or p*nis) authorized to act for another; an agent or substitute
2. The authority to act for another.
3. The written authorization to act in place of another
#1 and #2 sums it up! The boat is acting as a sub for my p*nis!!!!!

FMluvswater
02-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh come on you guys, quit playing dumb, cars are often penile extensions ... boats can be too ... why the hell not? :idea: Good name VegasHallett! :cool:

Goldilocks
02-24-2006, 09:31 PM
that's pretty darn funny! :)

SHOTKALLIN
02-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Great name but you better make it a 18 pack. Sounds like you will still be explaining it on beer #13.
cheers

ThongMagnet
02-25-2006, 02:09 PM
The best boat name I've seen is "Thong Magnet" :argue:

Her454
02-25-2006, 03:34 PM
I'd like to hear that conversation/explanation at the Sandbar after a 6 pack......of Jello shots LOL....... yea right. :rollside:

Chico&Zeus
02-26-2006, 08:27 AM
There's one in Phoenix I've seen a couple times "Breast Quest", my wife loves it! :rollside:

Riverat84
02-26-2006, 11:50 AM
could i take that? ive been looking for a name for my purple pill lol...i want that name!

Riverat84
02-26-2006, 11:52 AM
oh shat!.....i just figured mine out....talking to myself omg....how bout the PURPLE PILL? thats perfect....anyone have it? let me know....!

Kachina26
02-26-2006, 12:04 PM
OK, I think I get it (and I'm sober). By proxy = substitute, so this is a substitute for a small penis, right?

Quality Time
02-26-2006, 01:14 PM
"floating p$nis with a motor. :rollside:
You must not like your boat to calling it a penis?

YeLLowBoaT
02-26-2006, 01:15 PM
what about:
"jolly when your on my roger."
I know alittle long, but still good.