PDA

View Full Version : Ugg Boots

Nord
09-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I can't believe I am already selling a ton of Ugg boots and its only September!!! These things are going to be sold out before Christmas this year for sure!! I was afraid to bring in the line because I thought that trend had come and gone already, but apparantly not!!

fat rat
09-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Excuse my igornant's..........but what are Ugg boots?

Old Man Havasu
09-12-2007, 05:14 PM
It's a new arrival for cowboy boot types??:D

hkunz
09-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Warm. Furry inside, suede outside, with rubber soles. Don't really have a "size" like your tennie runners, more like loungeing around the house ultra slippers. But, just like you now see girls wearing their pajamas to the store, you see people wearing them out and about. I've even seen them in August in Bakersfield.

hotsand65
09-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I can't believe I am already selling a ton of Ugg boots and its only September!!! These things are going to be sold out before Christmas this year for sure!! I was afraid to bring in the line because I thought that trend had come and gone already, but apparantly not!!
There are little barbies walking around my area (Temecula) in the dead of summer with daisy dukes on and uggs. Where are you located? My daughter wants some for xmas.

Nord
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Here is a celeb picture I found...................
http://www.celebritypuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/celebritypukecom-jennym1.jpg

DeltaSigBoater
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
2004... when Uggs became trendy.
Hot Girls, Short Skirts, 95* Outside and sporting pink Uggs :devil: :D

Nord
09-12-2007, 05:48 PM
This year it seems that Chestnut and Chocolate are the big colors in the classic short and tall styles..
......Last year was black....
The little clogg styles are very popular now too.....
This new style for girls is really popular at our store. They are ugly as sin on the shelf, but I had a early 20's age girl come in and buy a pair and they looked pretty hott!!
http://www.zappos.com/images/732/7329357/6219-441185-d.jpg
Of Course the classic ones are still strong in sales too.

duner21
09-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Very popular in the sand dunes also. Keeps all of the sand out and off of your feet.

Baja Big Dog
09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
It sucks they dont make them in wide width, I found a pair at the outlet about 10 years ago, and still wear them..there great....
We used to call them Huntington Florsheims:D

Sleeper CP
09-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Sorry, but that classifies as the best typo I've seen in three months.;) I'm just glad I didn't do it .....this time.
To answer the question though: The wool inside them just about makes love to your feet... It's about the best way to explain how good they feel on your bare feet:D
FYI: Ignorance
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Cigalert
09-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I could have sworn this trend was at it's peak in about...oh....1988
Ugg boots are a queer as Tom Brady driving around in Byron's jeep wearing a pink fanny pack and assless chaps while rocking WHAM and sucking down an otter pop. It's almost as gay as crying on the internet while sticking up for Britney.
On a serious note, I'm happy for your business Nord. You are able to sell these things and you have more customers than stock. Nobody can knock that.

DeltaSigBoater
09-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Ugg boots are a queer as Tom Brady driving around in Byron's jeep wearing a pink fanny pack and assless chaps while rocking WHAM and sucking down an otter pop. It's almost as gay as crying on the internet while sticking up for Britney.
On a serious note, I'm happy for your business Nord. You are able to sell these things and you have more customers than stock. Nobody can knock that.
Yeah, but in 1988 I was 7 and girls had cooties

Cigalert
09-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Yeah, but in 1988 I was 7 and girls had cooties
Oh yeah I just checked my scoreboard and you're only 26. My bad. I need to refer to that list more often.

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2007, 06:40 PM
I still want the PINK ones from a few years ago.....I waited on a list at Nordtrom by the time they came in it was 100 degreeeeeeessssss outside....I was mad and never went and go them.:(

fat rat
09-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Sorry, but that classifies as the best typo I've seen in three months.;) I'm just glad I didn't do it .....this time.
To answer the question though: The wool inside them just about makes love to your feet... It's about the best way to explain how good they feel on your bare feet:D
FYI: Ignorance
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Good find........LOL.:D

C-2
09-12-2007, 06:53 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/barber_shop_rules_224x161.jpg

AZJD
09-12-2007, 07:08 PM
I still want the PINK ones from a few years ago.....I waited on a list at Nordtrom by the time they came in it was 100 degreeeeeeessssss outside....I was mad and never went and go them.:(
As often as Jordy makes reference to your shopping, you think you would at least spell Nordstoms correct....:D :D :D

riverracerx
09-12-2007, 07:09 PM
I just threw away my pair from 1989. And got a new pair. They have to be UGG brand though. That Costco $hit ain't gonna work. they are the best for after skiing, after dirt bike riding, lounging around the house/yard, etc..
They may be gay, but I still like them! :D

riverracerx
09-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Nordstoms
Justin: :rolleyes:
NordstRoms
:D

Nord
09-12-2007, 07:17 PM
I carry the generic brand called Old Friend as well as the Ugg brand, and in my opinion the are far more superior. But what do I care.............

Dezertrider
09-12-2007, 07:17 PM
There is nothing better on you feet after you have been riding all day:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd269/knucklehead2217/34.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd269/knucklehead2217/normal_267E1.jpg
Dezert Girl is so gonna kick your azzzzz,
Nord, How Much???? I think last years pair eneded up in a fire pit somewhere?????

Trailer Park Casanova
09-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Uggs were totally sold out here by last November,, everyone is getting an early jump on Christmas and winter.
We wear them riding the dunes.
Kids can wear one pair for years and pass them onto the next generation.

XtrmWakeborder
09-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Guys wearing UGGs, now i've seen it all. :rolleyes:

HocusPocus
09-12-2007, 07:32 PM
they look great with my Members Only jacket.
http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/membersonly.jpg

Sleeper CP
09-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Guys wearing UGGs, now i've seen it all. :rolleyes:
After riding an XR-650 160 miles on the Baja 500 course in Mexico to Mike's SkY Ranch in December putting flip- flops or tennis shoes on just wont do.
Or 140 miles to Guadalupe Hot Spring on a baja bike, they help bring you back. You have already roughed it. And believe me after your feet have been in those riding boots for 9 plus hours ....
Sleeper CP

BLOWN HOWARD
09-12-2007, 07:44 PM
So whats the HB discount Nord?????

uvindex
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Guys wearing UGGs, now i've seen it all. :rolleyes:Remember Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber? (scene where he comes out of the ski lodge) :D

Dezertrider
09-12-2007, 08:02 PM
After riding an XR-650 160 miles on the Baja 500 course in Mexico to Mike's SkY Ranch in December putting flip- flops or tennis shoes on just wont do.
Or 140 miles to Guadalupe Hot Spring on a baja bike, they help bring you back. You have already roughed it. And believe me after your feet have been in those riding boots for 9 plus hours ....
Sleeper CP
I want to do that!!! I keep hearing about it and know nothing about it

hotsand65
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd269/knucklehead2217/34.jpg
I know this thread is about uggs, but damn, can't wait for riding season. I have uggs for that and can't wait to put them on after a long ride in the desert!!!!!

Dezertrider
09-12-2007, 08:08 PM
i Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride

hotsand65
09-12-2007, 08:11 PM
i Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride I Wanna Ride
me too me too me too me too me too! Our first trip is not this weekend but next out to Johnson Valley (Africa hot). A friend of ours is being sent back to Iraq so we are going out one last time for him!

XtrmWakeborder
09-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Remember Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber? (scene where he comes out of the ski lodge) :D
lmao now i do!

HemiDude
09-12-2007, 08:37 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/barber_shop_rules_224x161.jpg
Perfect!

Sleeper CP
09-12-2007, 08:40 PM
me too me too me too me too me too! Our first trip is not this weekend but next out to Johnson Valley (Africa hot). A friend of ours is being sent back to Iraq so we are going out one last time for him!
Wish him well; please.
I am thankful.
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
09-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I want to do that!!! I keep hearing about it and know nothing about it
What do you ride?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

hotsand65
09-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Wish him well; please.
I am thankful.
Sleeper CP
Ditto - I will let Tugg know. This is his third trip!!

RiverToysJas
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/09/06/pamela_narrowweb__300x454,0.jpg

OCMerrill
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Uggs were totally sold out here by last November,, everyone is getting an early jump on Christmas and winter.
We wear them riding the dunes.
Kids can wear one pair for years and pass them onto the next generation.
We just came back from Costco...FULL BLOWN CHRISTMAS already in freaking September. So getting an early jump is in full tilt over there.
Nord - We will shop your store on Sat. My 4 year old just thinks Tony Hawk is the coolest so I gather I will try and take the boy up. Sense your in the same place....might as well get this Ugg thing done for the wife. She loves them.
I have never even tried them.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-13-2007, 06:38 AM
I know this thread is about uggs, but damn, can't wait for riding season. I have uggs for that and can't wait to put them on after a long ride in the desert!!!!!
Can I get a HELL YA!!!!! ;)
Everyone can talk all the shit they want about Uggs. Nothing is better that going from riding boot to Uggs out in the desert. :D Ahhhhh, I can't wait!
:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey Dezertrider,
This pic is KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
LOL :D

DesertGirl
09-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Nord- do you have kids sizes?? How much?
Rinda - KEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! !
Sleeper CP - Dezertrider rides a XR650

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Nord- do you have kids sizes?? How much?
Rinda - KEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! !
Hotsand - Dezertrider rides a XR650
I cannot wait for dirt season! LOL :D

jbtrailerjim
09-13-2007, 08:02 AM
LOL..... I didn't know these things were even back in style. They were gay in the 80's and still gay today. Next thing you know we'll be seeing peeps wearing Creepers and Z.Cavaricci's again. :jawdrop:

DeltaSigBoater
09-13-2007, 08:11 AM
.....Next thing you know we'll be seeing peeps wearing Creepers and Z.Cavaricci's again. :jawdrop:
While we're at it lets bring back Oakley RazorBlades... I got a pair or 2 in the closet, just waiting to come back into style.

socalmoney
09-13-2007, 08:35 AM
http://www.w3sh.com/archives/UGG-all-ads6.gif

Screaming Pete
09-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Nord, where is your store, you can put it here or pm me
pete

DesertGirl
09-13-2007, 08:42 AM
It is in the orange mall I think....called the Corrall Western wear.

Windy
09-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Seriously..do you have them in black Nord. I bought a pair of the sand colored ones for Kuwait in the winter...but I think I want a black pair to.
Windy

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Seriously..do you have them in black Nord. I bought a pair of the sand colored ones for Kuwait in the winter...but I think I want a black pair to.
Windy
Hi Chubby!!:D

Nord
09-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey everyone, I just signed in for the first time since my last post yesterday. The Village at orange is off of Tustin between Meats and Heim. There is a street called Village Way. You can use Linens and Things as an entrance to the mall, I'm right next to them inside. PM's are being answered shortly.......however I'm off for today and tomorrow. Nord Sr. is there though and he can help you :)

Nord
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
At the rate they are going................Free box, bag, and reciept :D :D :)

Racey
09-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Ugg's have been around longer than i have been alive, my mom has had a pair as long as i can remember, in the last few years they've made it big in the US, i don't think that fad is going away any time soon, A pair of uggs will last you a decade.

Nord
09-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Ugg's have been around longer than i have been alive, my mom has had a pair as long as i can remember, in the last few years they've made it big in the US, i don't think that fad is going away any time soon, A pair of uggs will last you a decade.
Maybe thats why they aren't a trend................:idea:

rivrbrat
09-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Well I just got back from the Corral in Orange and bought me 2 pairs of Uggs. Met Nord Sr. He's a very nice person. But people you better hurry up and get there they are running low and before you know it they will be out of them...Thanks Nord Sr & Nord....:D

GHT
09-13-2007, 06:39 PM
They have got to be the uggliest, most unsexy shoes / boots ever made. Although they have been the boots to have for the past several years.:confused: :rolleyes:
Of course that is only my opinion...

Nord
09-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Well I just got back from the Corral in Orange and bought me 2 pairs of Uggs. Met Nord Sr. He's a very nice person. But people you better hurry up and get there they are running low and before you know it they will be out of them...Thanks Nord Sr & Nord....:D
D*mmit I missed you. Pops called and said somebody from HB came in. Are we closed to you??

Dezertrider
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
What do you ride?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
I ride a XR650R. Just tore it down to rework the stock suspension

Nord
09-14-2007, 11:04 AM
I've only ridden a dirt bike once in my life in San Felipe Mexico when I was about 14 15ish. While going around a banked turn, I started to go into a "death wobble". My natural instinct was to drop my feet. When I was done, it looked like a tractor ran over my shin all the way up to my thigh. Ever since that incident, I've been a complete Sissy La La to the motorcycle world. I've never visited Glamis, Ocatillo, or any "Sand" places.
That and the fact that I am afraid if I go out and really like the experience. Last thing I need to do is pick up another expensive hobby.
~NORD~
:cool:

Mrs.Racer277
09-14-2007, 02:55 PM
As often as Jordy makes reference to your shopping, you think you would at least spell Nordstoms correct....:D :D :D
You would think OOPPPPSSS :rolleyes: :D

rivrbrat
09-14-2007, 03:21 PM
D*mmit I missed you. Pops called and said somebody from HB came in. Are we closed to you??
Yes you guys are close to me. Your dad was very nice....:)

Nord
09-14-2007, 03:22 PM
We just came back from Costco...FULL BLOWN CHRISTMAS already in freaking September. So getting an early jump is in full tilt over there.
Nord - We will shop your store on Sat. My 4 year old just thinks Tony Hawk is the coolest so I gather I will try and take the boy up. Sense your in the same place....might as well get this Ugg thing done for the wife. She loves them.
I have never even tried them.
I'll be in around 1:30ish :)

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll be in around 1:30ish :)
Hey Nord,
I was wondering, should this thread have been put in the Spam section:confused:
You are pretty smart;) :D
If you were closer I'd come see you also.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 03:35 PM
I ride a XR650R. Just tore it down to rework the stock suspension
It's one of the best things you can do for the bike.
Precision Concepts (they do all the factory Honda desert racers bikes)
have done mine and all my buddies bikes. What a difference:)
Why the factory can't do 1/2 as good is amazing to me:idea:
I have their upper tier suspension on my bike. My friend has their best suspension, the rear shock cost $ 1,500.:jawdrop:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Nord
09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey Nord,
I was wondering, should this thread have been put in the Spam section:confused:
You are pretty smart;) :D
If you were closer I'd come see you also.
Sleeper CP
565" Ford Lover
Actually I started this thread because I though it was funny people would buy these things when it is 95+ degrees out. Sorry if it ended up as Spam. BTW, I can ship to you ;)

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Actually I started this thread because I though it was funny people would buy these things when it is 95+ degrees out. Sorry if it ended up as Spam. BTW, I can ship to you ;)
No need to apologize. Very smart marketing on your part;)
Sleeper CP