PDA

View Full Version : Any opinions on Baja Trailers?

speedymopars
09-12-2007, 08:20 PM
what's the Good, bad and the ugly? Looking for a new trailer for the cheyenne.

Formula Dude
09-12-2007, 09:19 PM
what's the Good, bad and the ugly?
Baja Trailers use to be "Garges Trailers" in Inglewood. I would go with Pacific Trailers in Chino. Good product with a descent price $.

Robert1050
09-13-2007, 12:17 AM
You mean Baja Custom Trailers? I just had them build one for me, delivery was a little long, but it was worth the wait. Had them do it in a custom color, added swing away tongue & disc brakes and the price came in 1/2 what everyone else quoted. I'm pleased!

speedymopars
09-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Baja Trailers use to be "Garges Trailers" in Inglewood. I would go with Pacific Trailers in Chino. Good product with a descent price $.
How come? Any specific reason against Baja custom? I'm more than willing to call and get a quote with Pacific but all of the companies I talk to seem really overpriced for what they are.

THOR
09-13-2007, 06:59 PM
My Dad has a Pacific trailer and it is a pile of crap. It is rusty all over and has never seen the salt. The tongue paint is all chipped along with the paint on the braces. Garbage in my opinion.

77charger
09-13-2007, 07:18 PM

DeltaSigBoater
09-13-2007, 07:38 PM
My Dad has a Pacific trailer and it is a pile of crap. It is rusty all over and has never seen the salt. The tongue paint is all chipped along with the paint on the braces. Garbage in my opinion.
I agree... pacific trailers are junk!
Never seen a Baja Trailer up close, so I can't comment.
If you're looking to save some weight AB Trailers (http://www.abtrailers.com/), is the only aluminum trailer builder in California. Pacific does build a welded aluminum trailer, aside from being built like a wet cardboard, its also expensive, not worth the money

MudPumper
09-13-2007, 08:18 PM
You should go with a Livingston Trailer. Mike Livingston is formally from Ellis trailers. You can't beat the quality of an Ellis/Livingston trailer. He's doing business out of the Antelope Valley now.
http://www.livingstontrailers.com/