PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbite?? Or what????

boatsnblondes
09-12-2007, 10:31 PM
You decide...this is nasty....enjoy!!!:devil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXHFXysRfk&mode=related&search=

Rexone
09-13-2007, 12:29 AM
bnb for someone who walks in God's footprints you sure come up with some very wierd and disgusting shit. :D

boatsnblondes
09-13-2007, 12:43 AM
I may, but I never get tired of the shock value..how ya been?? Summer is winding down, your place should be getting a bit quieter....chance for a breather maybe?? If ya get a chance, at the end of this month, Oak Glenn should have fresh Arkansas Blacks (apples) up there..well worth the day trip if ya can get away.....:D

topless
09-13-2007, 04:10 AM
My son showed me that and I threw up.(I actually did) Now you're doing it? That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and now I hate you.:mad:

RitcheyRch
09-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Disgusting

photo chick
09-13-2007, 04:54 AM
I've unfortunately experienced that myself....not quite as bad (no worms for me) mine was a spider bite. It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!:eek:

topless
09-13-2007, 05:06 AM
I've unfortunately experienced that myself....not quite as bad (no worms for me) mine was a spider bite. It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!:eek:BRB, I think I'm going to throw up again..........Thanks Lori.:mad:

photo chick
09-13-2007, 05:07 AM
BRB, I think I'm going to throw up again..........Thanks Lori.:mad:
Be happy I didn't make you look at it last time I saw you!!! ;)

Rexone
09-13-2007, 05:08 AM
It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!:eek:
Waaaay more info there than was needed. :messedup:

photo chick
09-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Waaaay more info there than was needed. :messedup:
:D :D

maxwedge
09-13-2007, 06:21 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Sleeper CP
09-13-2007, 06:42 AM
I've unfortunately experienced that myself....not quite as bad (no worms for me) mine was a spider bite. It's been 6 years and I still have black stuff come out of the bite holes...and a gnarly scar!:eek:
That is gross. What bit you... and where?
I only watched about 15 seconds of that... should I finish:confused:
Sleeper CP

Rexone
09-14-2007, 10:08 AM
That is gross. What bit you... and where?
I only watched about 15 seconds of that... should I finish:confused:
Sleeper CP
Depends on if you feel the need to purge. :)
My answer would be no. Unless you have a pussey worm fettish.

Rexone
09-14-2007, 10:11 AM
I may, but I never get tired of the shock value..how ya been?? Summer is winding down, your place should be getting a bit quieter....chance for a breather maybe?? If ya get a chance, at the end of this month, Oak Glenn should have fresh Arkansas Blacks (apples) up there..well worth the day trip if ya can get away.....:D
Summer is unwound, a little slower than I prefer. ;) I prefer holden out for a little later and hitting the Pink Ladys. They are the shit.

DeltaSigBoater
09-14-2007, 10:17 AM
If had a golfball size bite on my face, I'd go to the doctors office!

boatsnblondes
09-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Summer is unwound, a little slower than I prefer. ;) I prefer holden out for a little later and hitting the Pink Ladys. They are the shit.
Yes they are...but, if you get the blacks...stick them in the fridge, theyll keep there...come the holidays, they make an amazing apple pie....:D

Riverless
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
If ya get a chance, at the end of this month, Oak Glenn should have fresh Arkansas Blacks (apples) up there..well worth the day trip if ya can get away.....:D
to my understanding Arkansas Blacks are a late variety apple, not usually ready until mid to late November. :D

boatsnblondes
09-14-2007, 10:32 AM
In southern Cal...maybe because of the climate...I seem to remember always being able to get them late Sept. through October....on into early Nov. each year is a different crop..I remember last years being closer to the end of Oct. but some years have been a bit earlier...I always start heading up there first or second week of October...

yopengo
09-14-2007, 10:32 AM
That was BITCHEN!!!! Watched every second. :D

Bense468
09-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Thats no Spider bite. Thats MRSA...Its nasty and its spreading like crazy. Its in the hospitals everywhere, and you can spread it. Once you have it your stuck with it for life. Sometimes you can get outbreaks, that one was bad but there are worse. Everybody thinks they are spider bites at first. They start small and keep building.

yopengo
09-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Thats no Spider bite. Thats MRSA...Its nasty and its spreading like crazy. Its in the hospitals everywhere, and you can spread it. Once you have it your stuck with it for life. Sometimes you can get outbreaks, that one was bad but there are worse. Everybody thinks they are spider bites at first. They start small and keep building.
MRSA???

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Depends on if you feel the need to purge. :)
My answer would be no. Unless you have a pussey worm fettish.
Thanks for the warning, but a little late:(
I told myself last night that I can't be that big of a whimp and just watch the thing. Wish I hadn't... that is as about as gross as it gets.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

H20Advantage
09-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) is a type of bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics. These antibiotics include methicillin and other more common antibiotics such as oxacillin, penicillin and amoxicillin. Staph infections, including MRSA, occur most frequently among persons in hospitals and healthcare facilities (such as nursing homes and dialysis centers) who have weakened immune systems.
MRSA infections that are acquired by persons who have not been recently (within the past year) hospitalized or had a medical procedure (such as dialysis, surgery, catheters) are known as CA-MRSA infections. Staph or MRSA infections in the community are usually manifested as skin infections, such as pimples and boils, and occur in otherwise healthy people.

Sleeper CP
09-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) is a type of bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics. These antibiotics include methicillin and other more common antibiotics such as oxacillin, penicillin and amoxicillin. Staph infections, including MRSA, occur most frequently among persons in hospitals and healthcare facilities (such as nursing homes and dialysis centers) who have weakened immune systems.
MRSA infections that are acquired by persons who have not been recently (within the past year) hospitalized or had a medical procedure (such as dialysis, surgery, catheters) are known as CA-MRSA infections. Staph or MRSA infections in the community are usually manifested as skin infections, such as pimples and boils, and occur in otherwise healthy people.
Was that just a chunk of crap he pulled out of his chin or was it a worm or something?
Sleeper

Bense468
09-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Exactly. Bactrim is what is primarly used to take care of it.
Its has nothing to do with worms. Its just nasty shit, and can spread very fast to people around you.