PDA

View Full Version : ***boat

shadow
09-13-2007, 05:40 AM
If Kevin Spaise prints hearsay from these fourms it must be true.:rolleyes:
Seems he'd read more than the first post before taking it to print.
Still no less tragic but the space in the magazine could have been better used with a description and or picture of the foutain involved rather than false hearsay he picked up from the first post of a thread.

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 05:43 AM
If Kevin Spaise prints hearsay from these fourms it must be true.:rolleyes:
Seems he'd read more than the first post before taking it to print.
Still no less tragic but the space in the magazine could have been better used with a description and or picture of the foutain involved rather than false hearsay he picked up from the first post of a thread.
I stopped getting HBM last year. Can you/someone fill me in?

Kilrtoy
09-13-2007, 06:46 AM
I call B.S.
If it is writen on H.B it is true, correct, accurate almost as much as the bible

shadow
09-13-2007, 07:06 AM
I call B.S.
If it is writen on H.B it is true, correct, accurate almost as much as the bible
Your spun!:D

DeltaSigBoater
09-13-2007, 07:14 AM
The Spin Stops Here!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20_21_350_oreilly_bill.jpg

Chico&Zeus
09-13-2007, 07:16 AM
***boat Has A Magazine???

shadow
09-13-2007, 07:20 AM
The new "Editor at Large" put a well intended but inaccurate "be safe out there and don't b e an asshat" message in HB.
The guy who was killed while with his son out on 2 standup jetskiis as we know now as opposed to the article which said that they were both on PWC. Also that he was an orphan...suprise to his mom.
A little bit more factual info and some Phone #s to aid in the Fountain investigation would be nice.
And I didn't see a damn boat under 20' in there...so much for my first copy of Hot Boat.
I just saw a outcry of a lot of kind and generous people willing to adopt this
boy only to find out he did in fact have family.That were not tragiclly killed in a car accident.
I just hope the rest of the people that subscribe to HB and are not on the forms(that don't know the truth) don't have boken hearts and research into adopting this boy due to this misinformed Editor at large article.
I agree with the be safe out there article.
Just think a full page rendering of the boat in question and phone #'s for the detectives involed would have been more effective.
Maybe a tip hotline?

OGShocker
09-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I just saw a outcry of a lot of kind and generous people willing to adopt this
boy only to find out he did in fact have family.
I just hope the rest of the people that subscribe to HB and are not on the forms(don't know the truth) don't have boken hearts and research into adopting this boy due to this misinformed Editor at large article.
I agree with the be safe out there article.
Just think a full page rendering of the boat in question and phone #'s for the detectives involed would have been more effective.
Very well put!
for a pussy..:D