PDA

View Full Version : Tag

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2007, 09:04 AM
I passed some TAG on the shelf of the store the other day. I guess the curiosity of all those commercials of hot chicks pouncing the guy because he was wearing this stuff got the best of me. After studying the different grades/names I decide to go with the "All Nighter" Flavor.
I should have taken heed of the big purple dot on the packaging. Now I smell like one of those Plastic Purple Fishing Worms fresh out of the pack. Chicks must dig it I got two compliments yesterday. If I had known about the fishing worm smell I would have been keeping a pocket full of the damn things long ago. :D
T.

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Pt.2 ~ I was at the grocery store yesterday again. As I was standing in line to checkout this extremely large woman behind me moved up in front of her cart filled with enough food to nourish a small 3rd world country. I figured she was after the candy rack and I sure as hell didn't want to be in her way.
I turned back around and was waiting on my turn at the register when I feel her bump into me. I glanced behind me to see if I was in front of the Reese's cups but I was way clear of the candy rack. So I figured she was just exhausted from all her goody shopping to return to her spot behind her cart when she bumped me again. I glance up and catch a reflection of her in the shiny display stand. She had her sex face on,:eek:eyes closed mouth open. My GOD she's gonna eat me I thought.
I turn around and said "Excuse me" thinking maybe I was still in her way after all she hadn't made it quite up to the candy mints. She looked at me and said. What are you wearing ?
My reply was .. Hell , Jeans and A T-Shirt. She said no what cologne.. I knew right then the purple plastic fishing worm smell was working again this time not in my favor. Oh well gotta take the good with the bad I guess.
Tag works as advertised, for me anyway.
Just thought I'd share.
Y'all Make Your selfs a Wonderful Day.
T.

Jbb
09-14-2007, 07:38 AM
:idea:
Tag.....attracts the fat chicks....like a Double Bacon Cheeseburger.......Brown will be all over this...:D

Kilrtoy
09-14-2007, 07:43 AM
I glance up and catch a reflection of her in the shiny display stand. She had her sex face on,:eek:eyes closed mouth open. My GOD she's gonna eat me I thought.
ROTFLMAO....
That is some shit right there

MissB
09-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Pt.2 ~ I was at the grocery store yesterday again. As I was standing in line to checkout this extremely large woman behind me moved up in front of her cart filled with enough food to nourish a small 3rd world country. I figured she was after the candy rack and I sure as hell didn't want to be in her way.
I turned back around and was waiting on my turn at the register when I feel her bump into me. I glanced behind me to see if I was in front of the Reese's cups but I was way clear of the candy rack. So I figured she was just exhausted from all her goody shopping to return to her spot behind her cart when she bumped me again. I glance up and catch a reflection of her in the shiny display stand. She had her sex face on,:eek:eyes closed mouth open. My GOD she's gonna eat me I thought.
I turn around and said "Excuse me" thinking maybe I was still in her way after all she hadn't made it quite up to the candy mints. She looked at me and said. What are you wearing ?
My reply was .. Hell , Jeans and A T-Shirt. She said no what cologne.. I knew right then the purple plastic fishing worm smell was working again this time not in my favor. Oh well gotta take the good with the bad I guess.
Just thought I'd share.
T.
OH my god that was freaking funny!! That stuff totally smells like plastic fishing worms, try AXE, now that good cheep shiat!:D

GHT
09-14-2007, 08:54 AM
I use Power Bait in my pockets...:D
Doesn't seem to work as good as what you're describing. Maybe I'll change my fishing tactic..:idea:

HocusPocus
09-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Just thought I'd share.
T.
thats funny right there! :)
guess you gotta be careful with that stuff.

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2007, 09:03 AM
OH my god that was freaking funny!! That stuff totally smells like plastic fishing worms, try AXE, now that good cheep shiat!:D
When I run out of TAG I'm buying some feeshin wermz and making a necklass to wear. Maybe a little plastic squid hanging from my ear piercing. It'll drive em wild.
AXE eh ? May try that next.
T.

RitcheyRch
09-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Some funny stuff.

DeltaSigBoater
09-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Have you tried this stuff?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/SexPantherSpray.jpg

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Have you tried this stuff?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/SexPantherSpray.jpg
That shit looks dangerous :D No I haven't tried it. Maybe I'll look into it :idea:
Thx
T.

DeltaSigBoater
09-14-2007, 10:22 AM
That shit looks dangerous :D No I haven't tried it. Maybe I'll look into it :idea:
Thx
T.
60% of the time, it works EVERYTIME :D

Cheap Thrills
09-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Brian Fantana: [holding the bottle of Sex Panther] They've done studies you know- 60% of the time, it works every time.
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make any sense.
10:22 AM
Matthew said...
mmmmm. brut with aqua velva aftersplash.
now thats a man.
*cough*
Fuĉkers :D
T.

Cheap Thrills
09-16-2007, 05:30 PM
That Movie is on ABC right now. Is that not weird as hell ?
I've never heard of or seen it.
Think I'll watch it :D
T.

Wet Dream
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Great read CT. :D

Tom Brown
09-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Quality post, CT. :D
I'm hanging out with thin chicks these days. I need to pick up a case of that stuff. :cool: