PDA

View Full Version : Steve Fosset

phebus
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Haven't seen the news lately, was he ever found?

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 02:29 PM
No and they are 80% complete on the search area. They have however found at least 6 previously unknown aircraft crash locations. At least one dates back to the 60's. So some families are finally going to get closure!!!
They estimate there are as many as 200 unknown/lost aircraft out in that area of Western Nevada....
RTJas

Sleek-Jet
09-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Haven't seen the news lately, was he ever found?
Nope...

AZJD
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
No and they are 80% complete on the search area. They have however found at least 6 previously unknown aircraft crash locations. At least one dates back to the 60's. So some families are finally going to get closure!!!
They estimate there are as many as 200 unknown/lost aircraft out in that area of Western Nevada....
RTJas
Wow, just think! Because of some crazy billionaire tycoon, they finally get some closure....:idea:

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Wow, just think! Because of some crazy billionaire tycoon, they finally get some closure....:idea:
Yeah, but his family may not. Many of those other lost planes had searches lasting up to two months for them too....

AZJD
09-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Yeah, but his family may not. Many of those other lost planes had searches lasting up to two months for them too....
Something tells me that they have been waiting for this call for some time now.... And the money they will get makes me feel a little less bad about it.:eek: :D

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 02:51 PM
.... And the money they will get makes me feel a little less bad about it.:eek: :D
Yeah, I'm sure the money will make his death easier for his wife and family to deal with. :rolleyes: ...in the end, people are still people, money or no money, it can't be easy.

SummerBreeze
09-13-2007, 03:02 PM
I heard that they got a tip from a hiker around Sonora Pass, Ca. area that a plane was low in the air and didn't sound like it was running well.
It might be B.S.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-13-2007, 03:11 PM
I believe his wife is his sole heir. No kids.

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
An old lady in a remote cabin also says she heard something, but the area is really dense and will take time to search they said.

RiverToysJas
09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I believe his wife is his sole heir. No kids.
Yes, No kids. ......(that's why I said his wife and family, and not his wife and kids). ;)

HavaSkank
09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I'll call him Daddy

H2OT TIMES
09-13-2007, 03:35 PM
There was a psycic er sykick um psycik... you know, one of them guys, on talk radio that says he went down in California. I didn't catch his name but he has a reputation for being correct. Who knows maybe we'll know one day and maybe not.

spectratoad
09-13-2007, 04:12 PM
They estimate there are as many as 200 unknown/lost aircraft out in that area of Western Nevada....RTJas
It's a great place to hide bodies. :D :D

Baja Big Dog
09-13-2007, 04:26 PM
There was a psycic er sykick um psycik... you know, one of them guys, on talk radio that says he went down in California. I didn't catch his name but he has a reputation for being correct. Who knows maybe we'll know one day and maybe not.
She just spoke, her name is HavaSkank, they had an affair a year ago and Skanks kids are the results of torrid affairs the had with the missing millionaire!! But keep this quite, she swore me to silence!:(

thatguy
09-13-2007, 04:35 PM
I believe you may have him confused with Richard Branson, the Virgin Atlantic guy. He is considered somewhat eccentric. And is a Billionaire.
Steve Fossett, by most accounts, is a level headed and very thourough kind of guy.
Fossett is a thrill seeker for sure, and a multi-millionaire, but is generally not considered a daredevil at all.
Tommy