PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Fruad ?

Sleeper CP
09-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey, maybe our boats aren't adding to Global Warming
as much as the Environmental Wack Jobs would like to
believe.
I'm still new at this and tried a couple of times to link to this
with no success. If someone could do the link page two of
this article is better than page one.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa150/Sleepercp/scan0004-1.jpg?t=1189723592
I'm sure many of you here, like me want as much info as you
can have to counter all of the Global Warming B/S.
Point being the earth might be getting warmer, but it's not us
doing it. It has been going on well before "we" built the internal
combustion engine. Every 1,500 yrs it heats or cools.
Thanks if some one can do the link.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
10-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Bump for Ultra26
Sleeper CP

Schiada76
10-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Ultra has seen all that but his FEELINGS get in the way of the truth.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Ultra has seen all that but his FEELINGS get in the way of the truth.:D
I've seen it. Proof, one way or the other about this issue isn't going to be contained in one page.

Sleeper CP
10-15-2007, 11:18 AM
I've seen it. Proof, one way or the other about this issue isn't going to be contained in one page.
How about by 500 scientist, Do you not think the earth has been warmer and cooler in the last (pick a number) 2,000 yrs or 20,000,000 years than it is today.
I'll see if I can find page two.Maybe that will change your mind;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

SB
10-15-2007, 01:29 PM
BTW, marine emissions are less than 1% of total emissions, so even if marine engines were totally eliminated it would have no measurable effect on emissions.
So why is the govt. going to do it anyway? Because they can. :mad:

Schiada76
10-15-2007, 01:34 PM
How about by 500 scientist, Do you not think the earth has been warmer and cooler in the last (pick a number) 2,000 yrs or 20,000,000 years than it is today.
I'll see if I can find page two.Maybe that will change your mind;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Nothing will change his mind, you have to change his FEELINGS.:D
Anyone that believes this crap is an idiot, ice age then warming,then cooling, then ice age, then warming, then coolong. Dumb asses!:D
He thinks the Algore can predict global temperature far into the future when the weather man can't give us an accurate forcast three days in advance much less within one to two degrees.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Nothing will change his mind, you have to change his FEELINGS.:D
Anyone that believes this crap is an idiot, ice age then warming,then cooling, then ice age, then warming, then coolong. Dumb asses!:D
He thinks the Algore can predict global temperature far into the future when the weather man can't give us an accurate forcast three days in advance much less within one to two degrees.:rolleyes:
Get this through your pinhead, Schiada, I don't claim that Gore or the supporters of man made climate change are right, nor do I claim the opposite. I don't believe that there are enough facts from either side to draw an absolute conclusion. Maybe I'm not as smart as all of you intellectual types here. What ever the case, take your Jr. High School points of discussion back to the playground where they belong.

Schiada76
10-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Get this through your pinhead, Schiada, I don't claim that Gore or the supporters of man made climate change are right, nor do I claim the opposite. I don't believe that there are enough facts from either side to draw an absolute conclusion. Maybe I'm not as smart as all of you intellectual types here. What ever the case, take your Jr. High School points of discussion back to the playground where they belong.
Actually they are historic facts, they can easily be checked through documented human history and geological record.
Again it goes like this, ice age warming cooling, ice age warming cooling..
For the simple folk amongst us. summer hot winter cold, summer hot, winter cold.:D :D
Of course 500 million years of geological history isn't fact enough, nope he feels the Algore has some good points.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Actually they are historic facts, they can easily be checked through documented human history and geological record.
Again it goes like this, ice age warming cooling, ice age warming cooling..
For the simple folk amongst us. summer hot winter cold, summer hot, winter cold.:D :D
Of course 500 million years of geological history isn't fact enough, nope he feels the Algore has some good points.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Sorrry Shiada, I just don't see you as being qualified to tell the world what it and what isn't, regarding much of anything. Probabally the adult way you communicate. :idea: