PDA

View Full Version : Avon breast canser walk

Sandbar Junkies
09-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Just want to wish my wife goodluck shes walking 26 miles today and 13 tomorrow for the BOOBIES.. We are having a after breast cancer party Sunday night at heroes in fullerton...

Kilrtoy
09-15-2007, 07:55 AM
We will be thinking of her
Tell Roberta we said great Job
and tell REBECCA
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charley
11-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Great Job Roberta! Sorry I didn't see this earlier
(just like you said carl)

Bre
11-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Tell her I said hello and I will be thinking about her :)

Charley
11-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Will do Bre.... Hope you are well too!
on a side note anyone think it's sad as hell that this very kind post by a super cool guy about his super cool wife doing a super cool thing got 33 views and 1 reply in almost 2 weeks? reminds me of the well wishing thread to windy who is fighting for our freedoms on a thanksgiving holiday and only garners 24 replys
This seems to be the mode of ***boat people lately.... a very cool deed gets ignored and a thread on new custom tow rigs started today is 4 pages deep with almost 2000 views.... I suppose I can rant here all I want cause no one will look at this thread anyways :rolleyes:

Charley
11-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Like I said no one will see it :rolleyes: or maybe no one cares

rmarion
11-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Good luck and tell her THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandbar Junkies
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Charley to be honest if i would had said she got hit by a car during the breast cancer walk or got beat up along the way people would have replied, but what i have noticed is unless it's drama or ALL NEGATIVE nobody gives a flying f_ _ _!!!
on a side note anyone think it's sad as hell that this very kind post by a super cool guy about his super cool wife doing a super cool thing got 33 views and 1 reply in almost 2 weeks? reminds me of the well wishing thread to windy who is fighting for our freedoms on a thanksgiving holiday and only garners 24 replys
This seems to be the mode of ***boat people lately.... a very cool deed gets ignored and a thread on new custom tow rigs started today is 4 pages deep with almost 2000 views.... I suppose I can rant here all I want cause no one will look at this thread anyways :rolleyes:

BOBALOO
11-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Charley to be honest if i would had said she got hit by a car during the breast cancer walk or got beat up along the way people would have replied, but what i have noticed is unless it's drama or ALL NEGATIVE nobody gives a flying f_ _ _!!!
I think I congradulated her in person.:D
Thanks for supporting our mutual friend:D , and others that need their spirits lifted by your kind actions.
I hope she doesn't get hit by any cars..:eek: :)
BOB(no drama)ALOO

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM
I thanked her in person also..
So I will do it again for a great cause.
Thank you Berta from my boobs to yours.. :)

BOBALOO
11-29-2007, 07:29 PM
I thanked her in person also..
So I will do it again for a great cause.
Thank you Berta from my boobs to yours.. :)
We are gonna need some kind of proof of this boob to boob thank you.......:eek: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
We are gonna need some kind of proof of this boob to boob thank you.......:eek: :D
well since you are Bob( no Drama ) loo .. I can't show you proof.. LOL!!:D :D :D

BOBALOO
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
well since you are Bob( no Drama ) loo .. I can't show you proof.. LOL!!:D :D :D
No drama from my mama! Drat....foiled again!:D I dont think I have ever used the word drat before.:D Must be getting old.