PDA

View Full Version : Hey JBB...how is the better half??

Baja Big Dog
09-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Brian,
Read in SPAM yor better half (much better Im sure!!) was goin under the knife again, how did it turn out??
Well, "WE" all hope.:D

Jbb
09-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks for asking ....hit a small snag...She went for pre op stuff Tuesday for a thursday Surgery...Woke up Weds. and 1/2 of her face was paralyzed, just out of the blue
.....Took her to the doctor and she has something called Bells Palsy....supposed to be temporary....:(
Called the surgeons office and he said no surgery till this is sorted out....So everything is on hold...till she can smile again...

Tom Brown
09-15-2007, 12:09 PM
She has my best wishes. :)

Baja Big Dog
09-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks for asking ....hit a small snag...She went for pre op stuff Tuesday for a thursday Surgery...Woke up Weds. and 1/2 of her face was paralyzed, just out of the blue
.....Took her to the doctor and she has something called Bells Palsy....supposed to be temporary....:(
Called the surgeons office and he said no surgery till this is sorted out....So everything is on hold...till she can smile again...
Holy crap...got/had/still have it. it sucks. Did they try steroids?, it was a thing to try years ago. Its amazing how much study is NOT done on this condition. No know cause for it, some say its more common in pregnant women, but in my case I was not pregnant!! Its pretty rare, and it hits everyone differently. The worst is the fricken eye thing, you cant blink, and you spend you most of the time squirting liquid tears in it to avoid dry eye, that is a real pain IN the ass....And you have to tape it closed at night!!
My niece had it, with no lingering symptoms...good thing. I would tell people if they piss me off I will eat a bowl of raisin bran in front of them, it is a real show watching the shit falling out of your mouth, and you don't know it!!
Well, nuff on that, hope she dumps it and gets the serious shit taken care of!!
Giver her our best....:D :D

Jbb
09-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Holy crap...got/had/still have it. it sucks. Did they try steroids?, it was a thing to try years ago. Its amazing how much study is NOT done on this condition. No know cause for it, some say its more common in pregnant women, but in my case I was not pregnant!! Its pretty rare, and it hits everyone differently. The worst is the fricken eye thing, you cant blink, and you spend you most of the time squirting liquid tears in it to avoid dry eye, that is a real pain IN the ass....And you have to tape it closed at night!!
My niece had it, with no lingering symptoms...good thing. I would tell people if they piss me off I will eat a bowl of raisin bran in front of them, it is a real show watching the shit falling out of your mouth, and you don't know it!!
Well, nuff on that, hope she dumps it and gets the serious shit taken care of!!
Giver her our best....:D :D
Yes thanks....Steroids and Antibiotics......
Oddly enough ...she didnt see any humor when I told her she favored Jack Elam....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39251&stc=1&d=1189890820

Baja Big Dog
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Oddly enough ...she didnt see any humor when I told her she favored Jack Elam....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39251&stc=1&d=1189890820
That should have got you a boot to the chest!!!:D

OCMerrill
09-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Keep that up and we will be paging Mr. Bobbitt to the lost and found.:)
On a more serious note...please give our best to your sweetheart. Sounds like they are treating some serious nerve inflammation based on the symptoms you describe.

ratso
09-16-2007, 07:09 AM
Dang Jbb... good luck to ya'll...

sorry dog
09-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles...first the Jeep and now this.
I'll try to take pick up the slack in the RD SUX campaign while your busy.

photo chick
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm so sorry to read this Brian, the last thing she needs is another snag. I sure hope it goes away quickly!

yopengo
09-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Best wishes JBB and Mrs JBB.

Jbb
09-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Best wishes JBB and Mrs JBB.
Thank you...

RiverDave
09-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Damn Brian!! :eek: I hope everything turns out ok! :(
Had I known you had so much going on, I wouldn't have made you wax the boat!
RD

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Does Mrs. Mahoney have any idea about ***boat and the shit that goes on here? Does she know you're an underground superstar? You've done a good job of buffering us from her, I'm curious to know if it goes the other way too.

Jbb
09-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Does Mrs. Mahoney have any idea about ***boat and the shit that goes on here? Does she know you're an underground superstar? You've done a good job of buffering us from her, I'm curious to know if it goes the other way too.
Mrs. Mahoney thinks....correctly I guess.....that the internet in general....and boat forums in particular.......are waste of time..........and cost us big money on lost profits....:D

Tom Brown
09-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Mrs. Mahoney thinks....correctly I guess.....that the internet in general....and boat forums in particular.......are waste of time..........and cost us big money on lost profits....:D
:2purples:

HM
09-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Funny, that is how my wife thinks....I guess. :D

Baja Big Dog
09-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Have you watched her eat corn flakes yet??:eek: :D

yopengo
09-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Funny, that is how my wife thinks....I guess. :D
My wife agrees. :D