shueman
09-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Forgot to bring the first string to Provo...:eek: Regular a$$-kickin'....:D

skygod73
09-15-2007, 10:40 PM
KD=gotta go!

HOOTER SLED-
09-15-2007, 11:21 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCLA sucks!!!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
Not sure who sucks more UCLA or ND. :idea: :idea: Go Trojans.:)

EAZYKILLER2006
09-15-2007, 11:38 PM
get back over where u belong in the chat...

UltraJet
09-16-2007, 05:07 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCLA sucks!!!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
Not sure who sucks more UCLA or ND. :idea: :idea: Go Trojans.:)
I agree. I'm so sick of teams like UCLA getting a charity ranking. I'm sure the BCS is bummed it can't get Notre Lame matched up with a BCS bid now that they have 3 losses. Oh wait, when they squeak past Army, Navy, and Air Force they will be right back in it.:jawdrop:
USC and Cal fans better beware of the Oregon Ducks. If they show up like they have been recently they might get their a$$ handed to them.

Nicked prop
09-16-2007, 06:02 AM
That'd be Salt Lake City. Provo is home to BYU. Fans of both teams (not me) get a little touchy about it because there's a pretty intense rivalry between the schools.

OKIE-JET
09-16-2007, 06:24 AM
UCLA....funny shiat right there!:D LMAO...looks like more than UCLA got the charity ranking:D

THOR
09-16-2007, 06:27 AM
This has been a wierd year for sure. I can get over UCLA get worked by Utah. Louisville loses to Kentucky is not a huge shocker, but that shouldnt happen either. Luckily, UCLA fans can always point to Michigan and ND when as the laughing stock of football.
If ND keeps going this way, USC might, and very well could put up close to 100 points in that game.

sorry dog
09-16-2007, 07:36 AM
This has been a wierd year for sure....
Yup... I wonder where Tubberville's thumb is now? :D

THOR
09-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Yup... I wonder where Tubberville's thumb is now? :D
Tubby is a good coach, but I think his recruiting is suspect. You would think that with Cadillac, Brown and all the other RB's they would have a solid stable of backs to choose from. WTF? With Florida, SC with Spurrier, Tenn, LSU, I think Auburn and the others get the scraps. Just my opinion though, but I am too afraid to think I am right.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-16-2007, 08:47 AM
But SC brought theirs :D

sorry dog
09-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Tubby is a good coach, but I think his recruiting is suspect. You would think that with Cadillac, Brown and all the other RB's they would have a solid stable of backs to choose from. WTF? With Florida, SC with Spurrier, Tenn, LSU, I think Auburn and the others get the scraps. Just my opinion though, but I am too afraid to think I am right.
I sometimes wonder what really makes these kids choose one school over another... (when money isn't flashed up front...)
I play on a softball team with a guy (offensive line but graduated now) that Tubbs recruited real hard. He was likely to be a first stringer at some point but one of his knees got messed up.
Said after that the hospitality sort of dried up and he quit the team after a couple of seasons. I'm sure the same sort of things happen most other places too, but after getting to know him I got the feeling that the business aspect can make the players less loyal to a tradition than the fans are.
AU will always have always have some good recruits... anybody with the name Damian, Marquis, etc. has to go to Auburn.

THOR
09-16-2007, 12:00 PM
I sometimes wonder what really makes these kids choose one school over another... (when money isn't flashed up front...)
I play on a softball team with a guy (offensive line but graduated now) that Tubbs recruited real hard. He was likely to be a first stringer at some point but one of his knees got messed up.
Said after that the hospitality sort of dried up and he quit the team after a couple of seasons. I'm sure the same sort of things happen most other places too, but after getting to know him I got the feeling that the business aspect can make the players less loyal to a tradition than the fans are.
AU will always have always have some good recruits... anybody with the name Damian, Marquis, etc. has to go to Auburn.
I agree.

USCFAN
09-16-2007, 12:43 PM
So where is that windbag kilrtoy?

Kilrtoy
09-16-2007, 12:49 PM
So where is that windbag kilrtoy?
You rang......
Yes! They hand their ass kicked yesterday

so cal D
09-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Ucla Should Have Never Been Ranked, That Is Why The Pac 10 Gets A Bad Rap. At Least Usc Took Care Of Business And Smashed A No 14 Team On The Road!!

USCFAN
09-16-2007, 08:30 PM
You rang......
Yes! They hand their ass kicked yesterday
Yes that was a good old fashion ass woopin..... I love it!!!!!!!!!!