PDA

View Full Version : <<>>>

Not So Fast
09-16-2007, 11:55 AM
I just watched one of the HDNM shows called "Into the Liquid" and it included the break at the Cortez Bank about 100 miles off San Diego, HOLY CRAP, those guys were insane. One wave was measured electronically at 66 ft:eek:!!! I gotta say they have giant huevos to get out there in that stuff, also INCREDIBLE watching in HD, its better than being there in person:D :D It will be rerun most likely and very worth while watching if youre interested. NSF <<<GO CHARGERS>>>

cdog
09-16-2007, 11:56 AM
I just watched one of the HDNM shows called "Into the Liquid" and it included the break at the Cortez Bank about 100 miles off San Diego, HOLY CRAP, those guys were insane. One wave was measured electronically at 66 ft:eek:!!! I gotta say they have giant huevos to get out there in that stuff, also INCREDIBLE watching in HD, its better than being there in person:D :D It will be rerun most likely and very worth while watching if youre interested. NSF <<<GO CHARGERS>>>
Cool show. Watch or rent Riding Giants with Laird Hamilton. The guy is crazy.

DeltaSigBoater
09-16-2007, 12:01 PM
I've been out to the Cortez Bank several times fishing. I gotta tell you its one thing to watch on TV, but when you're out there and see these waves breaking with no land insight, the words are indescribable.

westair
09-16-2007, 12:07 PM
If its the same movie I saw its called "Step Into Liquid. When they were out at the Cortez Bank the captain of the boat mistakenly paddled into one of those
60 ft. waves and was very lucky to make it out. Awesome movie!

C-2
09-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I can watch Riding Giants time and time again...will have to find this new one. Thanks for sharing. :)