09-16-2007, 03:09 PM
http://marryourdaughter.org/index.php :eek: :mad:
Fooking perverts.

Kilrtoy
09-16-2007, 03:12 PM
So which one did you get engaged to

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:12 PM
WTF!!!! Is that a real site?? Is that even legal?? How did you find the site:jawdrop:

rvrtoy
09-16-2007, 03:13 PM
NICE:mad:

MissB
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Those girls are soooo young? WTF?:eek:

Baja Big Dog
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Holy shit, thats some wild shit.
But the million dollar question.....
WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN YOU FOUND THIS SITE???:confused:

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 03:19 PM
WTF!!!! Is that a real site?? Is that even legal?? How did you find the site:jawdrop:
It was an ad that came up on a wood workers forum.

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Thats scary...................So are Woodworkers online the demographic for 15 year olds???:jawdrop: :)

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Its the 1st ad I have ever seen at that web site that was not for wood working products... I of corse sent a message to the web master. I know they sale off thier ad space to a bulk ad company.

Tom Brown
09-16-2007, 03:23 PM
You were doing a search on box joints.... :confused:

fatboy95
WTF???????? What religion lets people sell their kids? Are they priced by the pound or is there some type of appraisal process? That is just wrong!!!!!!!:(

Nord
its gota be a trick? DATELINE COMES TO MIND:idea:
I feel dirty just after clicking it........

27 Awesome cat
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
"Thank God for your site! Our daughter was really nervous walking down the aisle, but she seems okay now and the money we got let us keep our farm and even add on a few acres."
—Mrs. Addrien L.
"At first we were worried that Janine was too young to get married, but then her new husband bought her a house and a car and jewelry and the money we got let us buy a house for ourselves. Getting out of the trailer park at our age was the best thing that ever happened to us, and it’s all thanks to Marry Our Daughter!"
—Mr. Jack M.
“I was SO scared getting married so young, but my husband is an okay guy and I am SO proud that because of me my parents were able to get their first brand-new car and take the trip they always wanted to. I couldn’t have done it without your site!"
—Katrina K., married at 14
“Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi! We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"
—Mrs. James P.
“My mother thought I was getting ‘too frisky” and that I had to get married right away before I lost my purity to some high school boy. Marry Our Daughter found me a husband and my parents were able to keep their house and pay off my mother’s medical bills. I was so glad I could help them, and being married at my age (I'm 16 now) has a lot of advantages, like my own credit card!"
—Nancy A.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
AND SO YOU SHOULD,i didn't go past page 2;) :D
lmao............:D

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 03:29 PM
"Thank God for your site! Our daughter was really nervous walking down the aisle, but she seems okay now and the money we got let us keep our farm and even add on a few acres."
—Mrs. Addrien L.
"At first we were worried that Janine was too young to get married, but then her new husband bought her a house and a car and jewelry and the money we got let us buy a house for ourselves. Getting out of the trailer park at our age was the best thing that ever happened to us, and it’s all thanks to Marry Our Daughter!"
—Mr. Jack M.
“I was SO scared getting married so young, but my husband is an okay guy and I am SO proud that because of me my parents were able to get their first brand-new car and take the trip they always wanted to. I couldn’t have done it without your site!"
—Katrina K., married at 14
“Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi! We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"
—Mrs. James P.
“My mother thought I was getting ‘too frisky” and that I had to get married right away before I lost my purity to some high school boy. Marry Our Daughter found me a husband and my parents were able to keep their house and pay off my mother’s medical bills. I was so glad I could help them, and being married at my age (I'm 16 now) has a lot of advantages, like my own credit card!"
this is what really scares the fook out of me.
just in case you want to send these fookers some hate mail or something
Customer Service
Jarrod Hightower
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
JHightower@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Feedback
Bill Wallington
Public Relations Supervisor
BWallington@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Media Inquiries
Roger Mandervan
Publicity Director
RMadervan@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:42 PM
this is what really scares the fook out of me.
just in case you want to send these fookers some hate mail or something
Customer Service
Jarrod Hightower
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
JHightower@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Feedback
Bill Wallington
Public Relations Supervisor
BWallington@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Media Inquiries
Roger Mandervan
Publicity Director
RMadervan@marryourdaughter.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Every reply relates the cash they recieved..........:idea:

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, those girls are so inexpensive, I'm thinking of buying two.
:devil: :devil: :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Wow, those girls are so inexpensive, I'm thinking of buying two.
GD it... you made me reopen that site to check the prices :mad:
but your right, they are cheap. :D

RitcheyRch
09-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Thats some shick stuff right there.

Nord
09-16-2007, 03:58 PM
GD it... you made me reopen that site to check the prices :mad:
but your right, they are cheap. :D
You just became a Dateline candidate:D

Boatcop
09-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Say Hello To My Lil' Friend.......
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u41/Sudsmcgee/ChrisHansen.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
I've got good news
http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2007/09/12/marry-our-daughter-just-a-hoax

Boatcop
09-16-2007, 04:16 PM
I've got good news
Unless your name is Tom Brown. :D

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
:idea:

Tom Brown
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Unless your name is Tom Brown. :D
There's nothing wrong with enjoying a little entropy. :cool:

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:20 PM
C'mon, you know better than that, right? You can arrange a marriage, but you can't buy and sell people, certainly not underage US girls.
Of course I do........................now;)
BTW, how do you stop proposal email from being sent if you already clicked send??:confused: :D

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Change your email address. :D
lol.............

bigmike58
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I've got good news
I don't have 30 grand. But I do have 3 goats and a chicken that I was planning on using for a down payment. Guess I'll have to stay with the psycho redhead. You guy's ruined a good plan. damn...

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
AND SAD NEWS FOR SOME:idea: :D some peeps where thinkn RE-FI:D
My wife has been trying to figure out why I have been laughing. Some of you
guys one liners are great. Good example above... lol;)
I was trying to figure out what you get for $ 5,995 vs $ 99,000. That is a price difference:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
C'mon, you know better than that, right? You can arrange a marriage, but you can't buy and sell people, certainly not underage US girls.
um ever hear of Russianbrides.com I know thats really... They are selling thier bodys to come to the US, not to mention they guys that run that site get big bucks if you get married.

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
How do you know about Russian Brides.com???:idea:

YeLLowBoaT
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
They are not underage US girls. Those people are beyond the reach of our laws. I'm pretty sure Federal law prohibits the selling of people.
Its not slavery, it maybe the closest thing too it, but its not slavery.

GHT
09-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Are you for F'ing for real?????? This looks like it might be a Mormon home page...:D

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I think that I might have just found the girl for me!!! Olga is 24 and is very Jolly. She is looking for the man of her dreams................I might have to click the "send her flowers" button:idea:

Nord
09-16-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm sure Federal law would make no exception. You cannot exchange people, or the promise of people, for money. Russian brides are beyond their reach. The crime is committed in another country, for which they have no jurisdiction. YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR DAUGHTER in the US. Repeat after me. YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR DAUGHTER in the US. Even if it's for marriage.
IF you could sell your daughter in the U.S, I would probably have a lot of estranged kids out there and a bigger boat;)

GHT
09-16-2007, 04:48 PM
I've got good news
Well, I guess I should (again) read the whole thread..... :rolleyes:

Ken F
09-16-2007, 05:04 PM
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/marryourdaughter.asp

Wet Dream
09-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Its a spoof site, but still funny as hell.

GHT
09-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Its a spoof site, but still funny as hell.
That's bullsh1t!!! I just let them hit my card for 37,500.... now you tell me it is fake?!?!?!?

Wet Dream
09-16-2007, 06:12 PM
That's bullsh1t!!! I just let them hit my card for 37,500.... now you tell me it is fake?!?!?!?
Uh oh. I hope you got a cute one. ;)

Sleeper CP
09-16-2007, 06:14 PM
:D :D ;)
Sleeper CP