PDA

View Full Version : A Great Weekend at Lake Mead

MrsGHT
09-16-2007, 05:23 PM
We had a very peaceful and relaxing weekend out at Sandy Beach. We got out there around 1:30 pm yesterday and beached it, took an evening ride to Wishing Well, through the narrows, and back for the night on the beach. I have to say that we love Havasu, but sleeping on the boat under the stars is a nice change and getting away from the crowds. :D Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, so no pics to post...sorry.:(

bigblockbill
09-16-2007, 05:32 PM
You are not allowed to tease us like that and then not have any pictures to post.:)
Glad you had a great trip.

GHT
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
We had a very peaceful and relaxing weekend out at Sandy Beach. We got out there around 1:30 pm yesterday and beached it, took an evening ride to Wishing Well, through the narrows, and back for the night on the beach. I have to say that we love Havasu, but sleeping on the boat under the stars is a nice change and getting away from the crowds. :D Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, so no pics to post...sorry.:(
By the way... Your avatar is stupid...

MrsGHT
09-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Why would you say something so bad about yourself??

beaverretriever
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
LOL, you guys crack me up. I think the avatar is nice. :) Sorry we played phone tag this weekend. Daly got your call. We called back and no answer. We figured you guys were where you couldn't get reception.
How was today on the lake? It seemed like it was fricken windy. I bet the new boat handled the chop, I mean 5 foot waves perfectly. ;)
Glad you guys had fun and made it back safe.

Jordy
09-16-2007, 06:45 PM
No kidding. Is that guy wearing braces??? :idea: