PDA

View Full Version : Tell this Biotch off!!

dregsz
02-26-2006, 01:09 AM
I emailed this Gal and told her to quit being a control freak and let Dad have his fun.
you should too. this is pretty funny!, except for the poor guy involved.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/135470983.html

YeLLowBoaT
02-26-2006, 01:18 AM
I know that Boat..... Sucks to be him....

Squirtin Thunder
02-26-2006, 03:03 AM
My message sent;
With an add like that you should be hung by your tits. You suck donky dick and he will hate you forever. You are Satan !!! He will never mary your ass now !!!
Pissed off Boater

Red Horse
02-26-2006, 03:04 AM
I would be getting me a new girlfriend.
Aint no way in hell I would give up my boat. And she is JUST his G/F as well.

centerhill condor
02-26-2006, 04:34 AM
the guy has much better taste in boats than women.... and that's on him!
Some guys don't get it... call doctor gill's discount vasectomy.. where the motto is "you bring 'em in, we take 'em out!" I learned this my first day in divorce court... some poor sap was delinquent with two women on child support... yes, he was white.. yes, his life is not his for the duration...
It'll be the best $1000 you'll ever spend... not having to worry about somebody "forgetting" to take their pill, about being "late" etc... best thing to do is keep it to yourself and see the position YOU are in when she says "Honey, I think I'm pregnant" or "what do you think about having kids"... make note to self!
Stop playing their game... you'll never win... oh, you think you will..
Also, for you adulterers out there... the girlfriend won't get "in a family way"... :2purples:

lilrick
02-26-2006, 06:12 AM
well ok guys here it goes! I put that boat together for my buddy last year here in Long Beach. I spent two months working on that boat for free. He was or is my buddy so it was cool. Well now he wants to sell it along with all of the parts I gave him like headers, starter, alternator, fuel pump, fuel filter housing, fittings etc!!! what a joke! I 'm bummed because I put the whole thing together with my parts and now he's sellin' her! I think everybody should send his old lady some more e-mail! hehehehe! guess he's not the pal I thought he was!

lilrick
02-26-2006, 06:15 AM
My message sent;
....and I know her well....psycho!

lilrick
02-26-2006, 06:24 AM
I just sent a good one!!

Wicked Performance Boats
02-26-2006, 06:52 AM
I just sent one. But I was halfway nice and offered some advice on how to keep her man and make him happy! BL

blown428fe
02-26-2006, 09:20 AM
I think they wrote that up together, he must not be into it anymore. My wife would never tell me what to sell or any of my friends wives telling them what to sell, that just dosnt happen. If that is the case with this dude, hes a real jackass with no balls. Just my .02 here.

blown428fe
02-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Just saw it says boyfriend, not even hitched and shes laying down the law-Bullshit

FLEA DIDDY
02-26-2006, 09:25 AM
I think they wrote that up together, he must not be into it anymore. My wife would never tell me what to sell or any of my friends wives telling them what to sell, that just dosnt happen. If that is the case with this dude, hes a real jackass with no balls. Just my .02 here.Bro, it happens...................................To guys that have the BALLS IN THERE WIVES PURSES. I have a friend back in Tx that his wife made it so miserable for him around the house that he said "f@ckit I'm done" Then she GIVES his car away to her brother, FOR FREE!!!
Somebody needs to DONKEY PUNCH her, Women need to learn dick drives the car not pussy.

Keyser
02-26-2006, 09:48 AM
My message sent;
You tell her ST!!!! :220v: :220v:

Keyser
02-26-2006, 09:53 AM
I think they wrote that up together, he must not be into it anymore. My wife would never tell me what to sell or any of my friends wives telling them what to sell, that just dosnt happen. If that is the case with this dude, hes a real jackass with no balls. Just my .02 here.
My wife made me sell my '70 Chevelle after we got married because I had no place to store it. That was 5 years ago, I have a nice house now with a good size garage and no car to put in it. :cry: :cry: I wont ever make that mistake again. It's not being sold unless I want to sell it. :crossx:

Keyser
02-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Bro, it happens...................................To guys that have the BALLS IN THERE WIVES PURSES. I have a friend back in Tx that his wife made it so miserable for him around the house that he said "f@ckit I'm done" Then she GIVES his car away to her brother, FOR FREE!!!
Somebody needs to DONKEY PUNCH her, Women need to learn dick drives the car not pussy.
Someone needs to kick his brother in the nuts for even taking it!!!!! :mad: You should always look out for your brother!

MBlaster
02-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Dumbass got his gf knocked up, now he has to sell the boat, dude deserves all the grief he will feel for the next 18 years.
Moral... Wrap That Rascal!!

b's sanger
02-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Hopefully all us "men" will stick together and not by that boat. Then he is happy and she is SOL. Until she takes an ax to it of course. I wonder if he even knows its for sale?

steelcomp
02-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Jesus F'n Christ...I don't believe this! You guys are crackin me up! You sound like a bunch of old cackeling hens sitting around the gossip table. Yakyakyakyak!! Maybe you could get a spot on Oprah! :rolleyes: :rollside:
LMFAO!! :D

sleekcrafter
02-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Jesus F'n Christ...I don't believe this! You guys are crackin me up! You sound like a bunch of old cackeling hens sitting around the gossip table. Yakyakyakyak!! Maybe you could get a spot on Oprah! :rolleyes: :rollside:
LMFAO!! :D
Make that "JERRY SPRINGER" and I might even what it :rolleyes: :rollside:
Sleek

FLEA DIDDY
02-26-2006, 10:26 AM
LMFAO!! :DIt's a PTA meeting gone south, lol

atxwrangler
02-26-2006, 10:58 AM
i emailed the hussy, took it easy on her and offered her advise. i love it that my wife loves to share boating with me! wsup flea!

steelcomp
02-26-2006, 11:04 AM
This needs to be moved to the sand bar.This is a technical forum, not a soap opera.

WUTWZAT
02-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Sounds like she is his babys momma, but still no excuse! Give him back his balls lady and let him go play. :crossx:

FLEA DIDDY
02-26-2006, 11:45 AM
This needs to be moved to the sand bar.This is a technical forum, not a soap opera.Maybe so but it does deal with a jetboat. Anyways nothing wrong with a little HUMOR IN THE TECH section. :rolleyes:

RCB19
02-26-2006, 11:46 AM
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she opens up her E-mail.

FLEA DIDDY
02-26-2006, 11:47 AM
i emailed the hussy, took it easy on her and offered her advise. i love it that my wife loves to share boating with me! wsup flea!Sup Huckleberry, lol. Hows things back in Tx? P.S. Real soon bro real soon, you know what I'm talkin bout?

jtmarten
02-26-2006, 07:50 PM
My message to them:
"Saw a link for this on ***boat forums. What a shame. Dude, grow some stones and kick the control-freak g/f to the curb! Biatches like that are a dime a dozen, but sweet jet boats are few and far between.
Concerned Colorado squirt gun jockey"

atxwrangler
02-26-2006, 07:56 PM
JUST HANGIN AT WORK!DID YOU SEE THE NEW SOUTHWIND MINI DAY CRUISER I BOUGHT? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/14193274776860107_0_BG-med.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/14193131286860107_0_BG-med.jpg I GOT YOU BEAT, ONLY 1500.00 WITH A REBUILT 454! :wink: :D :D

Keyser
02-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Make that "JERRY SPRINGER" and I might even what it :rolleyes: :rollside:
Sleek
JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY :rollside:
But wheres the trailer trash duken' it out?

FLEA DIDDY
02-26-2006, 08:41 PM
JUST HANGIN AT WORK!DID YOU SEE THE NEW SOUTHWIND MINI DAY CRUISER I BOUGHT? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/14193274776860107_0_BG-med.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/14193131286860107_0_BG-med.jpg I GOT YOU BEAT, ONLY 1500.00 WITH A REBUILT 454! :wink: :D :DNice when did you get that? I see Duane mullin around in the pics, lol

atxwrangler
02-26-2006, 08:53 PM
2 days ago, yea thats him!l.o.l., picked it up in austin!may convert to an open bow,dunno!

1slowboat
02-26-2006, 09:34 PM
here is what I had to say about it.............
ok now that is a nice boat!!!!! but what do you mean you refuse!!! to let him skim down the sac river????? he was doing this stuff before you met him, and you must have liked it then, so why the control shit???? If you take his pride from him than you will not have anything left to get your claws in... so why take what he loves?????? only a control freak BIATCH would do something like this.... force a good man to sell his boat... what are you jelous of his toy? you ar'not even married to him!!!!!! what gives you the right???????????

atxwrangler
02-26-2006, 09:52 PM
encore! encore!

Cas
02-26-2006, 10:19 PM
LMAO at this thread! I posted something on CL when I read that ad the other day. This is what I got back
Your posting has been removed by the craigslist community.
Several craigslist readers flagged it for the following reasons:
DISCUSSION: posting appears to be discussing a previous posting
SPAM: posting appears to have been posted too frequently, OR in too many categories, OR is being regarded as commercial spam. To advertise a business or service, please post under "services offered"
The flagging system is a work-in-progress, with all the pros and cons of a democracy - Please post suggestions for improvement in the feedback forum:
http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=8
After reviewing your posting and our policies, if you are convinced that those flagging your post were mistaken, please feel free to repost.
Sorry for the hassle! and thanks for your understanding.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Date: 2006-02-21 09:40:57
PostID: 135749432
Title: (boats) Re: Buy my boyfriend's boat - $8000
Your boyfriend needs to have a way to relax, as do you and your child. It's pretty sh*tty that you're "forcing" him to sell "his" boat! It would be better to keep the boat to enjoy at a future date than to get rid of it.
As the old saying goes, a family that plays together, stays together. What better way to play than having fun on the water?
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Wicked Performance Boats
02-27-2006, 05:13 AM
I got mine from the boyfriend. We're ignorant. He's smart for having his girlfriend think this up! Wrong! It just shows who's the thinker in the family. Budlight

HOSS
02-27-2006, 05:52 AM
I know some fellas who would take care of his problem. And they work cheap. Couple pounds of that Mexican tumble weed `ill get `er done! :cool:

jtmarten
02-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Here's the reply I got from him:
"As if I need to explain anything to any of you. This is the owner of said Jet Boat for sale. Yes I know the boat is for sale. Yes I approved of the boat being put up for sale. No she is not the mother of the baby spoken of. Yes she is ONLY my G/F right now, and yes she will be my wife in the near future. No she is not a.......GOLD DIGGING *****......****.........CONTROLLING BITCH.........and whatever else it is you all thought would make you feel like a big person to respond to our ad. I am a single dad with a wonderful and caring G/F who supports my choices and decisions in life to further myself and my sons happiness. That includes selling my boat. Times are hard and that is and always has been my decision to sell the boat. She has before and even now says if I want to keep the boat I can, but it is not financially feasible. I asked her to post an ad to help get responses. WE have posted ads before with little or no response. I approved of the ad that you all seem to have a problem with. If you all weren't so small minded you would of seen the humor in the ad. Out of all the people I am sending this e-mail to I could give two shits about any of you except for one. Most of you will read this and think it is said G/F responding but I assure you that it is not said G/F, and if any of you are half the men you think you are you would apologize for your ignorant comments. I know that, that is to much to ask from a bunch of egotistical, self centered, gear heads to admit when they are wrong, believe me I find it hard sometimes to. But the best thing out of all of this is we have received so many response on said boat and I can't thank my G/F enough for coming up with a witty posting. Believe you me I love this boat and enjoy the hell out of it but I am thinking in the best interest of my family and either feeding them or having a boat sit in my driveway collecting cobwebs. So have your little powwow on HOT BOAT and get a good laugh.
CURT the owner and seller of said boat
P.S. The ****ing boat is still for sale anyone interested."
I'll assume this is the same response everyone else received.
Jeff
:argue: :yuk: :argue:

andy01
02-27-2006, 08:22 AM
well ok guys here it goes! I put that boat together for my buddy last year here in Long Beach. I spent two months working on that boat for free. He was or is my buddy so it was cool. Well now he wants to sell it along with all of the parts I gave him like headers, starter, alternator, fuel pump, fuel filter housing, fittings etc!!! what a joke! I 'm bummed because I put the whole thing together with my parts and now he's sellin' her! I think everybody should send his old lady some more e-mail! hehehehe! guess he's not the pal I thought he was!
Figures it's one of your damn buddys. Call him up and tell him to give your shit back, you might need spares for race day....... :rollside:
Andy

jtmarten
02-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Figures it's one of your damn buddys. Call him up and tell him to give your shit back, you might need spares for race day....... :rollside:
Andy
Or at the very least compensate you for them when he sells the boat.

Towndrunk
02-27-2006, 09:51 AM
That bitch needs to get a man. Sell him not the boat!!

atxwrangler
02-27-2006, 12:03 PM
damn, she's got the his stones in her pocket. must be some good stuff! i would get my parts back from him!

meaniam
02-27-2006, 12:23 PM
i offer proof that this was written by NO MAN. only a women would come up with some suficated <sp?>(here's proof) words to discribe us so and so egotistical self centered men.
i thought this whole post was funny.
and see it as good humor.
i will use this ad when i need to sell my boat.... :yuk:
I can't thank my G/F enough
I know that, that is to much to ask from a bunch of egotistical, self centered, gear heads to admit when they are wrong

SnoopJonnyJon
02-27-2006, 04:14 PM
On every first date I ever go on, I make a point of telling about my toys. And right up front, I always say that under no circumstance will I sell off ANY of them. I'll tell her that I may be willing to stop buying more, or quit licensing them if I get short of money. After all, once you own them, they don't actually cost anything to keep them. I then will explain how this shows my loyalty.
I've never had a girlfriend... but I do still have all my toys.

beerjet
02-27-2006, 05:29 PM
I guess I'm not the only one who got the e-mail. Definately NOT a Lykis listener , he needs to D-T-B !

ms_kitty007
02-27-2006, 09:25 PM
It's girls like this that give the rest of us women a bad name!!!! Any intelligent female realizes there are only two things you can do with something your man enjoys: 1.) Accept it and move on with the fact that he will ALWAYS enjoy it no matter how much you bitch, and 2.) ENJOY it yourself! I mean really, is it that hard to just let a man have something he trully loves witout guilting him about it with family? It didn't bother you when you first met, WTF with the change of heart? My boyfriend has 3 boats, 2 hotrods, a lifted truck, and a Ferrari, and I could really care less which one he goes racing around in. I'm usualy in the passenger seat enjoying the ride!!!
And if he really did approve of the add she put, and defended it here (i think not - we females can detect other female bullshlt, it's a gift) someone needs to flick him in the hairy patch where his nuts ought to be and remind him he's a MAN. MEN deserve their toys and space just as WOMEN do. Just because they have a family doesn't mean they have to give up everything that makes them happy - those are the reasons you fall in love with a person in the first place.

centerhill condor
02-28-2006, 04:54 AM
well written... but you got it in the first sentence... any intelligent female.. guys don't always seek the girl with the biggest brains... that's on us!

SnoopJonnyJon
02-28-2006, 08:16 AM
Beauty fades, but stupid and bitchy is forever. :p

kanedog
02-28-2006, 07:26 PM
lilrick-If you helped him and also gave him a bunch of parts for his boat with the impression he was going to keep it for a while,I think if you said something like"hey friend,I gave you all those parts and helped you with your boat because I thought you were going to keep it for more than a few years.If I had known you were going to sell it after we put all that time into it, then I would have sold them to you at good friend price or worked something out.Now, I have no parts for my own use and you will benefit from having them all.I don't feel that is fair so I think we should come up with an agreement where I can get some of the proceeds from the boat sale."
If he squawks and flips out about this then consider it a cheap lesson cuz he would prolly screw you over or refuse discussion in future bigger deals.You can then say goodbye and delete him from your cellphone contact list.
This is only a suggestion from a stranger, so take it for what its worth.In my experience though, a lot of people would rather throw away a friendship than discuss an uncomfortable situation like the above.It would be a shame to have a chunk of fibreglass break up a friendship.
Counselling is normally $100/hr ,Tuesday special-free today only.

SnoopJonnyJon
02-28-2006, 09:02 PM
lilrick-If you helped him and also gave him a bunch of parts for his boat with the impression he was going to keep it for a while,I think if you said something like"hey friend,I gave you all those parts and helped you with your boat because I thought you were going to keep it for more than a few years.If I had known you were going to sell it after we put all that time into it, then I would have sold them to you at good friend price or worked something out.Now, I have no parts for my own use and you will benefit from having them all.I don't feel that is fair so I think we should come up with an agreement where I can get some of the proceeds from the boat sale."
If he squawks and flips out about this then consider it a cheap lesson cuz he would prolly screw you over or refuse discussion in future bigger deals.You can then say goodbye and delete him from your cellphone contact list.
This is only a suggestion from a stranger, so take it for what its worth.In my experience though, a lot of people would rather throw away a friendship than discuss an uncomfortable situation like the above.It would be a shame to have a chunk of fibreglass break up a friendship.
Counselling is normally $100/hr ,Tuesday special-free today only.
I agree you should try to get some money from the sale, or at the very least, he should sell the whole boat to you for dirt cheap and let you sell it or do with it whatever you want.

dregsz
03-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Beauty fades, but stupid and bitchy is forever. :p
Actually, it gets worse, and disproportionately so.

SnoopJonnyJon
03-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Good old Rat Fink had the right idea. :p
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12150&stc=1