PDA

View Full Version : Motley Crue Bassist Testifies Ex Was Hooker

RitcheyRch
09-21-2007, 08:19 AM
http://cbs2.com/entertainment/local_story_263214158.html
In a hearing to determine how to divide assets in the divorce of Nikki Sixx and Donna D'Errico, the Motley Crue bassist testified Thursday that he was told his former model-actress wife previously worked as a prostitute and a stripper, and that she was a spendthrift.
"I heard she was doing high-end call girl work," Sixx said. "I was freaking out. Your head starts to spin. We have a child together."
D'Errico, Playboy Playmate of the Month 12 years ago this month and a former "Baywatch" babe, married Sixx on Dec. 23, 1996. According to Sixx, they first met on a blind date arranged by Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, who was once married to another "Baywatch" star, Pamela Anderson.
D'Errico, 39, filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court in April 2006 and the marriage was officially over in June.
Sixx, 48, was testifying for the second straight day in what D'Errico's lawyer, G. Darrell Berglund, said is a non-jury trial concerning financial issues and property division. He said he also is seeking to uncover assets allegedly hidden by Sixx and to protect his client from what he called "character assassination."
Asked outside the courtroom about Sixx's statements, Berglund said, "We are amused by the comments." He said D'Errico is a religious woman whose entire life centers around her children.
Sixx -- dressed in a coat, tie, jeans and tennis shoes -- testified a madam told him about D'Errico while the band was touring last fall with Aerosmith.
Sixx said that when he asked the madam for proof, she gave him names and other information that led him to believe she was telling the truth. One of the names was of a man who he knew to be a Las Vegas pimp, Sixx said.
Sixx also testified he was stunned to find out that D'Errico worked years earlier as a stripper in Texas and Las Vegas.
"I was hurt and I was in shock," Sixx said. "I said `Wait a minute, she (D'Errico) didn't tell me that."'
Sixx's testimony was not clear as to whether the madam told him D'Errico allegedly worked as a prostitute before the marriage or after their separation. Berglund said he also was unclear on the time period. Sixx's lawyers declined to clarify the issue.
The couple separated briefly in 2001 after the birth of their daughter, Frankie-Jean, who is now 6, according to the Internet Movie Database. They reconciled after Sixx went through rehab.
Sixx, who penned a memoir entitled "The Heroin Diaries," nearly died of a drug overdose in December 1987, which prompted the entire band to seek treatment.
Sixx said he went into rehab again in 1999 while both he and D'Errico were using cocaine and alcohol. She was able to stop on her own, but resumed using cocaine after their daughter was born to control her weight, he said.
Sixx testified that he did yet another stint in rehab in 2001, when he was treated for 28 days. He said he has been clean and sober for more than six years.
Berglund maintains Motley Crue was on a downward spiral before Sixx married D'Errico. The popularity of "Baywatch," and the association with Anderson and Lee, helped revitalize the band and bring more income to Sixx and D'Errico, Berglund said.
"She (D'Errico) had a higher value fan base at first," Berglund said.
Sixx conceded the band was on a downturn at the time of the marriage.
However, he said D'Errico ignored his warnings to cut the couple's expenses when Motley Crue's revenues were down.
"I told her we had to slow our spending down, at which point Donna accelerated her spending," Sixx testified.
One example was D'Errico's decision to spend $15,000 on a playground for Frankie-Jean, Sixx testified. He said he eventually gave up trying to change her spending ways.
"I think at some point during the marriage I just learned to cave in with Donna as the path of least resistance," Sixx testified.
D'Errico and Sixx have already settled custody issues concerning Frankie-Jean. D'Errico also has a 14-year-old son from an earlier relationship.
Sixx had three children with ex-wife Brandi Brandt.
D'Errico also had roles in "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "Kiss the Bride."

Tequila-John
09-21-2007, 08:24 AM
nice!

WTMFA
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
My high school GF was good friends with Brandi Brandt. She turned her parents garage into an apt with money she made from modeling and used to have us over for home made spaghetti.
It was very hard to focus on eating my food and most of the time I left with pasta stained shirts.

Liberator TJ1984
09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm sure he never dropped a worm in the nieghbors fishin' hole either :devil: :rolleyes: