PDA

View Full Version : Mantown

Cigalert
09-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Mantown is officially open. The wife and kid went to scottsdale for the next week to visit grandpa after his heart surgery.
I've been emailing buddy's, calling, makin plans. We're talking about getting crazy since, well....I can. My wife knows I like to give money to chicks in bikinni's that say they love how my red shirt goes with my camel suede shit stain seeping through my jeans. She knows I can black out and tie things around my head while running through parking lots hiding from pretend people.
I don't want to waste any time. I have to work Saturday until about noon and I don't have to be at work until 4 am monday morning. So I basically have 40 hours to let my sack out and have fun.
The question I ask of you all....what do I do?

disco_charger
09-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Beer, hookers, firetrucks, guns, drugs, donkey with one meth wh*re, and maybe some pizza. :idea:

WaterJunky
09-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Beer, hookers, firetrucks, guns, drugs, donkey with one meth wh*re, and maybe some pizza. :idea:
I don't think I even want to know about how the donkey fits in here.....

R.A.D.man
09-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Same thing here far a buddy with a weekend pass. I see:
Golf, lake, titties, golf, lake, titties in my future. It will be a nice weekend for him, just some of the usual for me.:D