PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Liddell VS. Keith Jardine

RVReady
09-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Chuck lost a dissapoiting fight. It seemed like Chuck wasn't very aggresive and it cost him the fight

Kilrtoy
09-22-2007, 09:27 PM
NO, K.J took it to him.
Im starting to wonder about C.L

pw_Tony
09-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Where can I find a link to the fight?
I hope Griffin gets on his feet again, he's an interesting fighter...

PaPaG
09-22-2007, 11:06 PM
NO, K.J took it to him.
Im starting to wonder about C.L
I think Chuck is done being on top of the ladder, he had his time and now time to move on. He will still be a great fighter but these new guys are tearing him up. Good luck Chuck, you gave us many years of great fights...

WUTWZAT
09-23-2007, 03:23 AM
I have not seen the fight but heard a small blast on the sports that Liddel was knocked out. Was it a TKO, what happened? Chucks still a great fighter and no one can ever take that away.
Jason

NashvilleBound
09-23-2007, 04:38 AM
Chuck was not knocked out at all..... only once during the fight did he take a really bad hit.... but he jumped right back up to fight. It was disapointing to see him loose but I will give it to Jardine... the guy took some good hits but fought very good. Good kicking and a great stand up fight.

Garrddogg
09-23-2007, 06:11 AM
Where can I find a link to the fight?
I hope Griffin gets on his feet again, he's an interesting fighter...
Forrest submited Showgun in the last 20 seconds of the fight, Showgun was gassed and Forrest was owning him..:D

XFactor
09-23-2007, 08:11 AM
There were some good fights last night. Nice to see Forrest Griffin win. He's got skills, heart and character. Disappointing to see Liddell lose. Jardin kept him back with leg kicks to the left side and leg. Who's the next big light hvy wt fight? I say Jackson and Silva.

pw_Tony
09-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Need Links!!!

pw_Tony
09-23-2007, 09:37 AM
found it
http://www.mmalinker.com/index.php?link=http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QeDYJSNuPXk/&name=Chuck%20Liddell&title=Chuck%20Liddell%20vs.%20Keith%20Jardine%20UF C%2076
Just watched it too. That was a crappy fight for Liddell. He could have done much better. Jardine was just ducking his head and throwing random punches, and then when getting hit he was turning his back and running. Jardine just had a punchers chance by winning that, 9 out of 10 Liddell would have won that fight

shippingguy
09-23-2007, 10:08 AM
I was at the fights last night. Forrest looked great. Chuck looked a bit smaller than he normally does. Jardine really wore Chuck down with the kids to the ribs. It was a slug fest. Both have heavy hands. It will be interesteing to see where Chuck goes from here. I am also glad Diego lost and Fitch is going to be a tough fighter in the UFC. He was way to strong for Diego.
Mike

XtrmWakeborder
09-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Hopefully next it will be Alexander vs. Forrest and Jardine vs. Evans, winner of those should fight, then fight for the title. In between that a Silva and Rampage fight would be sweet.

STVBOY
09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Silva does not deserve an instant title shot.I think an Alexander vs Silva would be great and then the winner gets Rampage!

fiasco
09-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I stayed at the marriot last night thats where all the fighters were staying . I have to say Jardin was beat to shit he was limping and didnt talk to anyone when straight to his room . Forrest Griffin is one cool dude hung out in the lobby drinking a beer taking pictures with everyone me and my wife got a picture with him , he was pretty beatin up but happy as a son of bitch.Silva was also a super cool guy . From now on I got my favorites hands down.

NashvilleBound
09-23-2007, 03:52 PM
I am also glad Diego lost and Fitch is going to be a tough fighter in the UFC. He was way to strong for Diego.
Mike
I feel the same way. Never cared for Diego. Fitch did a great job!!
Mike, Do you have an in for tickets? We are looking for 6 to the Cincinnati, Ohio fights in Oct

Charley
09-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Hopefully next it will be Alexander vs. Forrest and Jardine vs. Evans, winner of those should fight, then fight for the title. In between that a Silva and Rampage fight would be sweet.
I think we need alexander vs evans.... Griffin vs Jardine otherwise we wont have any white guys up for the title shot :D
BTW i dont think evans deserves to be there yet... just a ;) personal opinion

pw_Tony
09-23-2007, 04:57 PM
I think we need alexander vs evans.... Griffin vs Jardine otherwise we wont have any white guys up for the title shot :D
BTW i dont think evans deserves to be there yet... just a ;) personal opinion
Didn't Griffin and Jardine already fight recently? Even if they did I think Griffin needs a rematch :devil:

shippingguy
09-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I feel the same way. Never cared for Diego. Fitch did a great job!!
Mike, Do you have an in for tickets? We are looking for 6 to the Cincinnati, Ohio fights in Oct
No not really. I got called last minute from a buddy of mine that owns a Toyota, Nissan and Honda dealership in El Centro and his other buddy owns a dealership right there in Anaheim and has a suite there. I will keep a look out for you though.
Mike