PDA

View Full Version : EVer plugged up a toilet at the wrong time?

Wicky
09-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I have. First time ever spending the night at my girlfriends cabin. Water pressure was low and the turd was huge. Doh. NOthing like peeking your head around the bathroom door and yelling for a plunger!!!:eek:

Wet Dream
09-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Did it all stay inside, or did it breach the porcelain? :D

Throttle
09-23-2007, 11:38 AM
is there ever a "right time"? :jawdrop:

Wicky
09-23-2007, 11:40 AM
It was sooooo close to the top it was scary:eek: . After I put the plunger down into the porcelin, I plunged like I was mixing nitroglycerin inside of a nuclear power plant. The floor was unscathed and the girlfriend kept me. We still laugh about it today.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Not to long ago I was at a Big party at a friends house. All the sudden I had to make a run for the porcelain.....:eek: Flushed it and it came just to the top.....:sqeyes: Now im forced to shout where is the plunger???? And guess what they don't own a plunger.....:mad: :mad: I had to wait for a friend to run next door for a plunger.....:idea: Needless to say I was the star of the SHOW!!!!:) :)

djunkie
09-23-2007, 12:49 PM
This has Tom Brown written all over it. :jawdrop: :D :D

Wet Dream
09-23-2007, 01:21 PM
It was sooooo close to the top it was scary:eek: . After I put the plunger down into the porcelin, I plunged like I was mixing nitroglycerin inside of a nuclear power plant. The floor was unscathed and the girlfriend kept me. We still laugh about it today.
Thats quality. :D

Baja Big Dog
09-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Thats why 'home field advantage" is such a problem with some people, it sucks when you don't the clearing capability's of a strangers crapper....sometimes its better to give what some people think is a courtesy flush, some people your nice, when in reality your just testing the capability's of the new equipment.:D
Nothing worse than the new 3.2 gal crappers, nothing like the power of a good 5 gal load looser!!:D

asch
09-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Nothing worse than the new 3.2 gal crappers, nothing like the power of a good 5 gal load looser!!
I think you mean 1.6 Gal.
With that said, to avoid a potential backup or overflow, the best procedure to follow when using an unfamiliar facility is:
1. Make deposit then flush as necessary to clear the bowl.
2. Proceed to paper stage. NOT TOO MUCH! Flush as necessary if more paper is used.
3. Be sure to carry book matches and light as necessary. Doing so is truly a "courtesy"
This procedure should keep you out of embarrassing and possibly messy, not mention potential "we need a plumber", situations.:)

RitcheyRch
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Exactly what I do. Trust me, I learned the hard (no pun intended) way. :D
I think you mean 1.6 Gal.
With that said, to avoid a potential backup or overflow, the best procedure to follow when using an unfamiliar facility is:
1. Make deposit then flush as necessary to clear the bowl.
2. Proceed to paper stage. NOT TOO MUCH! Flush as necessary if more paper is used.
3. Be sure to carry book matches and light as necessary. Doing so is truly a "courtesy"
This procedure should keep you out of embarrassing and possibly messy, not mention potential "we need a plumber", situations.:)

Rexone
09-23-2007, 03:28 PM
What really sux is when you blow the wax ring out with the plunger. :(

Jbb
09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Brown has been known to blow the wax ring out........without the plunger...:jawdrop:

HowardFlat
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Boy do I have a story! This happened down in Glamis over thanksgiving. I was doing the afternoon deuce and my fellow friends were re filling the fresh water tank in the motor home. well I had the great idea of pre laying down some tp so I wouldn't leave the old bowl marks. well anyway when i was done i flushed the toilet and anyone who has a motor home knows that the toilet flush thing is like a little ball valve in the bottom of the bowl. well it didn't go down all the way in fact it got stuck half way down. as i let my foot off the flush peddle the ball valve didn't close all the way cause of the lodged deuce, which in turn didn't shut the water off flowing into the bowl. so now the bowl is filling up (keep in kind that i still have my pants down, and those of you who don't know me I'm a pretty big guy) so I'm repeatedly yelling to my "friends" to shut the water pump off, everyone later said they didn't understand me!? now the bowl is almost full with water. i had no time. I quickly scanned the bathroom for something to jam down there to get it unclogged, but didn't see anything. with the fear of it overflowing i reamed my hand down there to try and dislodge it before it was too late. well the water receded slightly but still filling. so now i just pulled up my boxers (with one hand mind you) and shot out the bathroom door half naked where my buddies girlfriend was standing and quickly reached for the water pump switch and shut it off. So now i pulled up the rest of my pants and walked outside with my $hitty hand and broke a stick off this bush to finish pushing that thing down so i can turn the water back on and aggressively was my hand for a half hour.

asch
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Not to long ago I was at a Big party at a friends house. All the sudden I had to make a run for the porcelain.....:eek: Flushed it and it came just to the top.....:sqeyes: Now im forced to shout where is the plunger???? And guess what they don't own a plunger.....:mad: :mad: I had to wait for a friend to run next door for a plunger.....:idea: Needless to say I was the star of the SHOW!!!!:) :)
:o
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39771&d=1190592720

OverKill
09-23-2007, 03:59 PM
:o
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39767&stc=1&d=1190591477
HOLY S**T Man, now thats a plunger!!:) :)

Sleek-Jet
09-23-2007, 04:08 PM
I saw that this thread had a file attachment... and that scared me a little...

asch
09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
HOLY S**T Man, now thats a plunger!!:) :)
That was at an am-pm somewhere. I couldn't resist the photo-op. :)

YeLLowBoaT
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Use to stroking wood up and down really hard and fast are we? :)
BTW that should never happen if your toilet is installed correctly.

Riomouse911
09-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Heres a good one I witnessed:
Many years back, my former department hired a girl from the old RTD Police. She looked like a Barbie doll, about 6' tall, blonde and cute. She was paired up with one of our swing shift training officers for the first 4 weeks of her training, and one night we all went out to lunch at a local Italian place.
They got a call from a resident that his house had been broken into, so they cleared lunch and went to the call. The guy's house was ransacked, and they took a while doing the interviews, fingerprints, pictures etc.. They called me over to the place to bring them some more film, so I arrived just as this unfolded:
I guess the cheese in the lasagna didn't agree with the trainee, because before we were halfway done she looked a little sweaty and goose bumpy.. so she literally begs the guy if she could use the restroom. He said sure, and points her to the one in the hallway. She sprints inside, and the FTO and I could hear the grunts of a gun belt struggle followed by the clunks of the belt, radio, baton etc.. hitting the bathroom floor in a hurry. (Those who also wear coveralls, turnouts, tool belts, etc. know exactly what I mean.)
Well, she spackled the porcelain bowl with a sound like a splatter gun (The walls of the older house we were in were thin enough to hear the death rattles of a colon in serious trouble). After an embarrassing eternity she finished, and she then went to flush the John. I guess she dropped the lid down and didn't see as it filled, and filled, and filled as she dressed. Of course, it then overflowed.
She comes charging out of the bathroom like her hair was on fire, as white as a ghost. She starts begging the guy for a plunger, and he says, "Oh damn, that's right, that toilet is broken!" as he walks to the closet near the laundry room for the plunger. At that point the stench of death starts billowing out of the hallway, just as the water starts flowing under the door into the hall. The trainee mopped up the mess and plunged the offal down the pipes as the FTO apologized to the guy a thousand times over. Seeing as they had this all well in hand, I took my leave, and let everybody know what was going on. (Needless to say, we all were rolling!)
The mess was cleaned up, but the odor was so bad they all literally had to go outside onto the porch to finish talking to the guy because the inside smelled like a slaughterhouse in the July sun.

Nord
09-23-2007, 05:40 PM
I used to be the king at overflowing sh*tters. I've learned to flush more often now. I am disappointed that Brown didn't reply to this thread...

RCB19
09-23-2007, 05:44 PM
You should have broke it up with her curling iron or something.:D