PDA

View Full Version : U Charger fans !!!

finsfan4life
09-24-2007, 08:20 AM
In no way am I about to bash the Chargers team. I do like the bolts, of course not as much as my shitty Dolphins. But I am going to bash the idiot who hired Norv Turner!!
I believe I predicted this before the pre-season even started, The guy is a LOSER!!!, always has been, always will be. The guy comes in, gets rid of half the coaching staff, and brings in other losing coaches!!
Good luck bolt fans,seems like its going to be a long season for both of us !!!

Phat Matt
09-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Go Pack. :D

Ziggy
09-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Maybe, just maybe they should have let LT play a few snaps during preseason to get his mojo workin'.
Play calling seemed very mild and downright stupid when they had the lead....

MKEELINE
09-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Last time I checked they weren't handing out the Lombardi trophy to anyone after week 3.

mbrown2
09-24-2007, 10:42 AM
I like the Chargers, but I question their coaching and front office decisions on coaching when they already equal their loss record for all of last year. Although both teams that have beaten them are undefeated...the PATS made them look really bad, or really out coached....and the GB is only undefeated because they beat the bolts and two other mediocre teams...
I am hoping they can turn it around.

ZZ-Man
09-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I dont know mbrown2 but last I checked the three teams GB beat are still in the NFL. Green Bay is playing great right now, BF is having fun again. (What up Mike? )

boatseller2
09-24-2007, 10:57 AM
GB beat the bolts and 2 other mediocre teams. Does that make 3 mediocre teams? LT: 133 yrds rushing in 3 games- Sounds more like Offense problems instead of Head coach problems.

mbrown2
09-24-2007, 11:04 AM
I dont know mbrown2 but last I checked the three teams GB beat are still in the NFL. Green Bay is playing great right now, BF is having fun again. (What up Mike? )
What up....:)
Just cause there in the NFL....does not exclude them from mediocrity...
Boatseller2....not sure if that question was rhetorical..but GB wins were against teams with a combined 3-6 record..so I guess I was being nice with Mediocre..:)
I agree with you on LT not stepping up, but based on his abilities last year just also makes me question if we are getting outcoached...it takes more then LT and Offensive line to get the yards he had last carry after carry...

Ziggy
09-24-2007, 11:12 AM
The tuck rule still chaps my hide:( .........Ask any Raider fan.:eek: :D
I mean, Favre plain old dropped that ball as he started to run, yes his arm started to move forward but geez Louise the ball hit him before it went forward, he didn't loose it while faking a throw he lost it in the wind up IMO. I'd understand if he'd thrown it into the ground.........goofy rule if you ask me but whateva.:)
Chargers should not have to be in position to have one play make all the difference anyhow, they need to get on track and get the shit rolling again. Norv sure likes to throw alot more than Marty, thats for sure.

SB
09-24-2007, 11:29 AM
In no way am I about to bash the Chargers team. I do like the bolts, of course not as much as my shitty Dolphins. But I am going to bash the idiot who hired Norv Turner!!
I believe I predicted this before the pre-season even started, The guy is a LOSER!!!, always has been, always will be. The guy comes in, gets rid of half the coaching staff, and brings in other losing coaches!!
Good luck bolt fans,seems like its going to be a long season for both of us !!!
A fins fan here, also losing bets on the bolts, also wondering if Turner is a fraud.:D

boatseller2
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Boatseller2....not sure if that question was rhetorical..but GB wins were against teams with a combined 3-6 record..so I guess I was being nice with Mediocre..:)
I agree with you on LT not stepping up, but based on his abilities last year just also makes me question if we are getting outcoached...it takes more then LT and Offensive line to get the yards he had last carry after carry...[/QUOTE]
IMO Marty always had his teams ready to run the ball: See Kansas City when he was the coach and last years bolts team. This opened alot of swing patterns for LT, short over the middle passes to Gates, and allowed LT to follow Oneil off tackle. Norv is a west coast guy who likes to stretch the field, which eliminates some very powerful weapons in your backfield, and requires the QB to be dead bang on. I'm not saying GB is one of the top tiered teams, but it is nice to see them making the most of their personnel. GO PACK.

mbrown2
09-24-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm not saying GB is one of the top tiered teams, but it is nice to see them making the most of their personnel. GO PACK.
I agree...its definitely nice to see Favre and the team do well at this point in his career.

Not So Fast
09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Even the most diehard fan would be foolish to think their team could repeat a 14 & 2 season, that is quite an accomplishment by itself.
I dont think any of us was convinced Turner was the right guy so that is a big step backwards and I'm sure AJ Smith is 2nd guessing himself right about now and Im no fan of Marty but he is better than Turner ever thought of being.
That said, lets not give up on the Chargers just yet OK, way too much talent to just roll over and die, lots of games left and I'm still on the bandwagon and been so since 76! GO CHARGERS:D :D :D :D NSF

Jyruiz
09-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I have never liked Norv Turner.

MKEELINE
09-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I think alot of people discounted the fact that they were losing Cameron and Phillips. There's ALOT of season left, but they need to start to gel soon.

Not So Fast
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I think alot of people discounted the fact that they were losing Cameron and Phillips. There's ALOT of season left, but they need to start to gel soon.
Never was a fan of Camerons but maybe that was becuase of Marty's influence:idea: We'll see now that he's the HNIC in Miami. I like Wade and thought he was the best choice of available guys but we will see what he's got now in Dallas. Looked pretty good last nite.
The Chargers have looked out of sinc but I hope that changes SOON, real SOON:( NSF

finsfan4life
09-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow, you predicted that the Chargers would lose ON THE ROAD to the 3-0 dynasty Patriots and ON THE ROAD to the 3-0 vastly improved Green Bay Packers. Nice predicting Kreskin, talk to me at the end of the season.
Ok thats hilarious. If you believe that...Then explain LT's problem...And vastly improved or not, they are still the Packers....!!!