PDA

View Full Version : Whose stupid idea was this?

DSW
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us_59
Who in thier right mind let this guy off the plane? President or not he should have been deported immedently.:eek:

totenhosen
09-24-2007, 04:28 PM
I'd rather have a dialouge with the guy than just fear, mistrust and hate. Let him show us all by his words what an idiot he is. He does it so well.

ck7684
09-25-2007, 07:20 AM
I'd rather have a dialouge with the guy than just fear, mistrust and hate. Let him show us all by his words what an idiot he is. He does it so well.
I agree!! Shows that we are open to hearing his point of view, and lets HIM personally show his true colors!!

totenhosen
09-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Surprised more people aren't posting on this thread. Maybe it's the title of the thread that isn't attracting a lot of attention.

RiverDave
09-25-2007, 11:48 AM
I agree!! Shows that we are open to hearing his point of view, and lets HIM personally show his true colors!!
I dunno much about the guy other then what I just read in that article... but I gotta admit, even if the guy is a moron? Why would someone ever invite someone to speak, and then insult the guy while introducing him?
On top of that..
"We're here today to send a message that there is never a reason to give a hatemonger an open stage," New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn said.
I could think of nothing more wrong? Isn't that one of the most basic rights we as americans have?
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2007, 11:57 AM
I dunno much about the guy other then what I just read in that article... but I gotta admit, even if the guy is a moron? Why would someone ever invite someone to speak, and then insult the guy while introducing him?
On top of that..
I could think of nothing more wrong? Isn't that one of the most basic rights we as americans have?
RD
But he is not American?? :confused: