PDA

View Full Version : So.....

Pheelin Phroggy
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
So we have to either use some miles or lose them by the end of the year.... Thinking about an "all inclusive" trip to Cabo... Cancun... Puerto Vallarta or somewhere like that (never been south of the border).
Anyone ever do the "all inclusive" trips... or suggestions on a good place to drink and relax on the beach for a week or so somewhere?

OutCole'd
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.grandvelas.com/
I stayed here this Summer and it was awesome, check it out.

Advantage Adam
09-24-2007, 07:51 PM
So we have to either use some miles or lose them by the end of the year.... Thinking about an "all inclusive" trip to Cabo... Cancun... Puerto Vallarta or somewhere like that (never been south of the border).
Anyone ever do the "all inclusive" trips... or suggestions on a good place to drink and relax on the beach for a week or so somewhere?
would you consider selling them? What kind of miles are they?
Adam

Magic34
09-24-2007, 09:46 PM
http://www.grandvelas.com/
I stayed here this Summer and it was awesome, check it out.
Funny, well maybe not, but I am trying to decide between that and the Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta for our company trip this coming March. Every year we send the top producers, about 40 people on a trip and we have done the Dreams the past 2 of 3 years.
Our agent says that the Grand Velas is much nicer, but the Dreams treated us well both times so far. We tried Playa Del Carmen this last year and it wasn't as nice as Puerto Vallarta and the good experience we had there.
From what I have found in Mexico, the food and people are much better on the west coast compared to the carribean side.
Stuck on what to do. The food at the Dreams was decent and if the food is bad somewhere it ruins a trip.

Pheelin Phroggy
09-25-2007, 04:24 PM
would you consider selling them? What kind of miles are they?
Adam
Just AA miles... just used our NWA miles to send wifey to Europe for a cpl weeks... I need a vacation also. We would like to play the adventurer card and go somewhere we have not been...Mexico... Tahiti... something like that. Sounds like West Coast Mexico might be the place, and trying to figure out wether "all inclusive" travel if really worth it.