PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson is Retarded!

bignet
09-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Yup, he's going back to jail...this time for driving under the influence and drug possession! Don't u wish stupid people would just disappear! What an idiot! :idea: OJ and Iron Mike need to try catching trains head on or something.
:devil:
bignet

Ivan Dan
09-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Yup, he's going back to jail...this time for driving under the influence and drug possession! Don't u wish stupid people would just disappear! What an idiot! :idea: OJ and Iron Mike need to try catching trains head on or something.
bignet
They should bring along Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Scott Peterson, among a few others as well.

RitcheyRch
09-25-2007, 04:42 AM
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind although they havent commited any crimes other than being on the planet. :D
They should bring along Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Scott Peterson, among a few others as well.

OCMerrill
09-25-2007, 05:17 AM
I listened to a short interview with his attorney on news radio yesterday. He said if someone cared about Mike then someone could have helped him long ago with his addictions. Someone who cared...:rolleyes: Yada, yada, it's not his fault he is like this.
Give me a flippen break.

OKIE-JET
09-25-2007, 05:28 AM
All that money gone to waste...DAMN!:devil:

Not So Fast
09-25-2007, 06:54 AM
I listened to a short interview with his attorney on news radio yesterday. He said if someone cared about Mike then someone could have helped him long ago with his addictions. Someone who cared...:rolleyes: Yada, yada, it's not his fault he is like this.
Give me a flippen break.
What about Cus DeMato(sp) who took him into his family and tried to raise him as one of his own! He's just one of the many habitual f--k ups on this planet!! NSF

bignet
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
What about Cus DeMato(sp) who took him into his family and tried to raise him as one of his own! He's just one of the many habitual f--k ups on this planet!! NSF
Well said.....stop crying about how bad you got it...man the F up! :mad: Give me a chance at all those millions, I bet you I won't piss it all away! :idea:
bignet

OCMerrill
09-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Yep - What a waste.

HOSS
09-26-2007, 06:18 AM
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton come to mind although they havent commited any crimes other than being on the planet. :D
I love the Rev Al.:D