PDA

View Full Version : Chargers, Any Opinions?????????????????

Not So Fast
09-25-2007, 09:23 AM
First off I'm a big fan but am thinking to myself "what the heck is going on"?? I have plenty of ideas but am wondering what other fans are thinking and please keep the comments on track although I know the Raider fans will have plenty to say.
So lets hear your ideas on the Bolts sudden inability to play the game. Any takers, BTW, you are invited SWB to comment:D :D NSF

Jyruiz
09-25-2007, 09:29 AM
My opinion,
They need to play better.
Norv Turner sucks.
My opinion is not up for debate.:D

disco_charger
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I agree, they need to play better. I think they might have been reading their own press clippings, and not worked as hard as they should have in camp. In part, that's their fault because they're pros. However, a good coach keeps his team motivated and on track. Someone else mentioned the play calling. I agree. It's been subpar to say the least. I won't "jump off the bandwagon", because I had seasons when they sucked, but I am dissappointed in what I'm seeing. I told people when they barely beat the Bears it was going to be a long season.

Ziggy
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Better and more aggressive play calling, Execution of those plays. I've also pondered the idea of LT still needing to knock some off-season rust off being he did not take a single snap at game speed during pre-season.
Cornerbacks make too many errors, and when these guys make mistakes they generally are glaring, gamechanging mistakes.
The defense might be sufficient if the offense can generate the points it should be able to make with all the play makers they have.
I'm hopeful they will get it together again and start to show their mettle.

River Lynchmob
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Agreed...Norv Turner brings sucking to a whole new level.

Lavey5150
09-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Norv Turner sucks

Lavey5150
09-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Norv Turner sucks

essexjet
09-25-2007, 09:50 AM
LT and Rivers need to be on the same page
and what Ziggy said along with all of my football coach's pounded into our heads....Execution, Execution, Execution!!!!!!!!!

Trailer Park Casanova
09-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Something is missing with their offence.
Tallent is there, but:
Timing, cadence,,, communication amongst on-field players,, damfino,, but something isn't there.
I think they're a better team than they appear to be.

donzi5150
09-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Same as the Saints......they are both not playing as a team.....

Focker
09-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Hey
I Like The Way They Are Playing
:d

Baja Big Dog
09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Relax, they will do fine when the new head coach starts, witch at this pace, may be before the end of the season!!!!:mad:

tamalewagon
09-25-2007, 11:23 AM
86 Norv and get Bill Cohwer! Better execution by the O-line would probably help the Chargers running game a little. :D

Brian Ray
09-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Two words....Norv Turner!!
Go Redskins!!!!

dmontzsta
09-25-2007, 12:37 PM
I am a Raiders fan, but I also like the Chargers. I am not the "typical" Raiders fan. :) I think the Chargers need to watch out for the Raiders this weekend. The Raiders are an improved team and both of their losses were actually very close games. If the Chargers lose to the Raiders this weekend, you can say the wheels have fallen off and Norv Turner sucks! :)

jamesnismo2006
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM
chargers play the raiders in a couple of weeksI am a Raiders fan, but I also like the Chargers. I am not the "typical" Raiders fan. :) I think the Chargers need to watch out for the Raiders this weekend. The Raiders are an improved team and both of their losses were actually very close games. If the Chargers lose to the Raiders this weekend, you can say the wheels have fallen off and Norv Turner sucks! :)

Ziggy
09-25-2007, 01:39 PM
I am a Raiders fan, but I also like the Chargers. I am not the "typical" Raiders fan. :) I think the Chargers need to watch out for the Raiders this weekend. The Raiders are an improved team and both of their losses were actually very close games. If the Chargers lose to the Raiders this weekend, you can say the wheels have fallen off and Norv Turner sucks! :)
The Chargers play the team that is making many others feel good right now, the Chiefs........DaRaiders are a few weeks off, that's the other feel good team...LOL :D:D

MUDXPRT
09-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I just got back from Green Bay, I took my two boys 12 & 15 we had the most awesome time. My youngest is a Packers fan and Green Bay has the nicest people and the friendliest also. It is almost impossible to explain unless you were there. Go Pack Go

Not So Fast
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
So far it appears that Norv Turner sucks:eek: who knew!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF

Strippoker
09-25-2007, 01:49 PM
its a story as old as time... Play like crap so you can bitchz that your stadium is the reason and then everyone jumps to get them a new stadium and well they still snuck. Just look at denver play like crap get a new stadium and well they still snuck. If all else fails wage cuts do great things to players that cant get crystal.

Not So Fast
09-25-2007, 02:31 PM
its a story as old as time... Play like crap so you can bitchz that your stadium is the reason and then everyone jumps to get them a new stadium and well they still snuck. Just look at denver play like crap get a new stadium and well they still snuck. If all else fails wage cuts do great things to players that cant get crystal.
:confused: :confused: Drinking so early ?? :D NSF

dmontzsta
09-25-2007, 02:54 PM
I just checked, the Raiders vs. Chargers will be the following weekend, not this weekend, sorry.

Strippoker
09-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Nah just sick of all the hype over a new stadium down here. For a team that chokes every year.

JB in so cal
09-25-2007, 03:00 PM
The Chargers are like onions. They give me indigestion:(

Focker
09-25-2007, 03:01 PM
I just checked, the Raiders vs. Chargers will be the following weekend, not this weekend, sorry.
NO THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND 10/07 THE DOLTS PLAY THE BRONCOS IN DENVER. ILL BE THERE :D

DEMOMAN
09-25-2007, 03:04 PM
I sure would like to see some creative formations. How about putting Gates and Jackson out wide, LT in the slot, and Turner in the backfield. Seems like formations like this could give defenses some problems.

JENKDICK
09-26-2007, 11:14 AM
How bout firing the gm that shiit canned the coach after going 14-2. I can't wait to go the the raider vs charger game in diego and actually see a close game. Being a raider fan i have no sympathy for the chargers as the gm is becoming al davis right before your eyes. lol :)

Ziggy
09-26-2007, 12:44 PM
How bout firing the gm that shiit canned the coach after going 14-2. I can't wait to go the the raider vs charger game in diego and actually see a close game. Being a raider fan i have no sympathy for the chargers as the gm is becoming al davis right before your eyes. lol :)
I wouldn't go quite that far :eek: :)

707dog
09-26-2007, 01:18 PM
im RAIDERS fan yes..i was hoping that san diego would be looked alot better but in a couple weeks when we play each other we will see @ the end of the forth quarter before the shit talkin:D :D good luck bolts fans! we aint to far from the same damn page of play!!

SandbarScot
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
So far it appears that Norv Turner sucks:eek: who knew!!!!!!!!!!!! NSF
Al Davis and the Raiders knew...thats why they fired his ass. So glad he sucks equally as bad for the Bolts :D
See y'all on Oct 14th.

bignet
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I would like to remind all Charger fans that the 2004 team started 1-2, almost 0-3 and went on to finish 12-4. Lot of football left to be played.
Very true Shockwave...I'd also like to remind the Charger fans they have won the same amount of playoff games as the Raiders since 2002.....none. Don't tell me what u do in the season, back it up with some rings!:D
We got 3! :idea:
See u Oct 14th.
:devil:
bignet