PDA

View Full Version : society tolerate mistreatment of dogs?

mrswetdream32
09-25-2007, 05:34 PM
In the news you have an nfl players involved in dog and cock fights.
Jonathan Babineaux, Michael Vick, Purnell Peace, Quains Philips, Tony Taylor, LeShon Johnson, and Michelle Johnson just to state a few.
Then I read this news like this it is so sad it happened. Also someone tried to help the greyhound and got into trouble. For doing the right thing.
http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Opinion/Content?oid=100581

Run_em_Hard
09-25-2007, 06:03 PM
My wife is a Vet. Tech. and a few months ago they had a Great Dane brought in for euthanasia for being over weight. We tried to get the family to let us adopt the dog(we already have 1 Great Dane) and get it healthy. They wanted all of our personal info so they could check in to make sure that we would "take care of the dog as well as they did", as they put it, and they wanted money for the dog:rolleyes: I refused to give them my info and they put the dog down right then:eek: They even had thier son inlaw physically watch them put the dog down so we did't "lie to them and take the dog home", thier words.
To this very day that still pisses me off:mad: Some people out there are complete idiots and need to be shot themselves.

mrswetdream32
09-25-2007, 06:30 PM
People like that should be "just put down".
But we would get charged for murder.
To me my dogs are better than family. They don't talk back. Well my grey some times does, lol. Dogs just want to be loved.