PDA

View Full Version : My son wants a Trophy Kart

fiasco
09-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know wheres the best place to get one . What to look for , what options to get etc... let the money pit begin!

shippingguy
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Does anyone know wheres the best place to get one . What to look for , what options to get etc... let the money pit begin!
John West's (Owner of ultra Boats) nephew Cameron runs his own shop. Call down to Ultra Boats at 619-443-1100. They have them in stock down there in El Cajon ready to go and stock all the spare parts. The company is Full tilt Trophy Karts.
Mike

Garrddogg
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
John West's (Owner of ultra Boats) nephew Cameron runs his own shop. Call down to Ultra Boats at 619-443-1100. They have them in stock down there in El Cajon ready to go and stock all the spare parts. The company is Full tilt Trophy Karts.
Mike
yeah what he said!

selfmade
09-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Full Tilt Karts
Cameron Anderson
619-379-7937

Trailer Park Casanova
09-27-2007, 06:40 AM
http://www.fulltilttrophykarts.com/

Captain Dan
09-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Why don't you just give him $5000 instead?
Because he would still be standing on the side of the track watching for $5k.

cdog
09-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I started when I was 12 with an 6 year old Emmick Kart. You don't need the best stuff right off the bat to race club. He'll grow out of the Jr. kart quickly anyway. I'd call a couple of shops and look on ebay for someone who is stepping up. Finding a complete package that someone has done the R&D is nice. Buy a couple of books on chassis set up. You'll need it.
I ran piston port light at Adams track in riverside and was class champ with my out dated kart. Also ran 2nd at an IKF race against guy's from europe with big rig trailer's and back up Karts on the wall. Good luck.
I don't know if they actually race trophy karts yet but I'd work on teaching him how to drive so he doesn’t get hurt.

ULTRA28
09-27-2007, 09:26 AM
How old is your son and does he want one for play or race? I have two boys running in the Junior 1 division in three diferent circuits right now. The CORR series is the most popular. There is a CORR event this weekend in Chula Vista.
If he only wants one for play, they're around $6,900. Another $3,000 to race.
Thanks everone for mentioning Full Tilt.
Full Tilt Trophy Karts is my nephew Camerons business. He has a private test track that he can take you out on. He has plenty of karts and parts in stock. He has been told to hook up anybody from Hot Boat if they get a hold of him. His number is 1.619.379.7937.

fiasco
09-27-2007, 05:22 PM
thanks for the phone numbers ill give them a call !

JetBoatRich
09-29-2007, 05:34 AM
My son and have been talking about the same thing:rolleyes: watching the races last week was fun.
best I have seen is, we were at the monster trucks last week, they let the kids come out and freestyle for 90 seconds. One of the girls took a long running start and jumped the smashed cars, made it. AWESOME! no one else tried it

fiasco
09-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Just Got Back From The Corr Race At Chula Vista . Im Doomed Now He Really Really Wants One . If Youve Never Been To A Corr Race Youve Got To Go . Some Of The Best Racing Youll Ever See .

HOOTER SLED-
10-04-2007, 03:57 AM
Bump for j540.................................buy one beeeyotch so I can drive it. :D :devil:

hoolign
10-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Bump for j540.................................buy one beeeyotch so I can drive it. :D :devil:
Wait until his kid grows out of it.... and you can just buy it and install some pedal blocks!

fiasco
10-04-2007, 07:49 AM
thanks for the advice on getting ahold of cammeron what a nice guy. Next question . Is there a site for the trophy karts or a forum . Do some people sell used fire suits etc ... the reason being not cuz im cheap just kids grow so fast . BTW your kid or kids were fast as hell Ultra 28 very cool to watch . Any advice would be great cuz were diving in . :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Wait until his kid grows out of it.... and you can just buy it and install some pedal blocks!
I'll make sure to run your Canadian homo ass over and do a burnout on yer face. :crossx: :crossx:

dossangers
10-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Trophykart.com I went to chula vista also those kids were having a BALL!!

fiasco
11-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks to Cameron at full tilt trophy Karts , for making it easy to by a kart and ultra boats for the hot boat discount . if anyone wants a trophy kart he is the guy. He will answer every question you have , and not get mad at a million phone calls you bug him with , cuz I do . Thanks again Full Tilt trophy Karts . Mitch