PDA

View Full Version : How often do you.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 11:14 AM
How often do you type out a reply to a thread and end up not posting it or pm someone and never send it? I do this often and with all these stupid union threads going on, I want so badly to say mean things to people I do not know but I end up playing nice instead. :rolleyes: ;)
Right now I want to pm someone and simply say "I think you and everything you ever post are stupid. Go Away!"
but I won't because this is just the internet.
Too all the people who I cannot stand reading your ignorant posts, I hope you get diarhea today. :D
Have a nice day!

skygod73
09-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I do the same thing.

DeltaSigBoater
09-27-2007, 11:19 AM
How often do you type out a reply to a thread and end up not posting it or pm someone and never send it? I do this often and with all these stupid union threads going on, I want so badly to say mean things to people I do not know but I end up playing nice instead. :rolleyes: ;)
Right now I want to pm someone and simply say "I think you and everything you ever post are stupid. Go Away!"
Too all the people who I cannot stand reading your ignorant posts, I hope you get diarhea today. :D
Have a nice day!
QUALITY :D

squirt'nmyload
09-27-2007, 11:20 AM
you chicken shits!! :D :D

riverbound
09-27-2007, 11:22 AM
And here I was wondering why I couldnt get off the toilet today:rolleyes:
:D :D

centerhill condor
09-27-2007, 11:30 AM
very frequently. judgement is the better part of valor, or in this case, do you write everything you think?
CC

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 11:31 AM
And here I was wondering why I couldnt get off the toilet today:rolleyes:
:D :D
I cannot come up with a witty comeback. :D

BadKachina
09-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Have a nice day!
I do it all the time, I'll type it, read it, re-type, re-read and then delete it. I wish I had the mindset Rio has but I just can't find the energy to argue half the time.;) I've known people like Rio my whole life, and always admired them for saying what's on their mind, I've just never been able to do that stuff. I'm such a pussy........................:( :)

riverbound
09-27-2007, 11:36 AM
I cannot come up with a witty comeback. :D
How many times did you type something and delete it only to respond with this? ;) :D :D

Lightning
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Have a nice day!
What if I already had diarhea before i read your post?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
How many times did you type something and delete it only to respond with this? ;) :D :D
LMFAO!! At least 3 times! haha:D

riverbound
09-27-2007, 11:40 AM
LMFAO!! At least 3 times! haha:D
Damn!!!!... I gotta go poop again :mad:
:D

DesertGirl
09-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Have a nice day!
Ya got any Ice Cream? :devil:

Tom Brown
09-27-2007, 12:03 PM
How often do you type out a reply to a thread and end up not posting it or pm someone and never send it?
Not very often. Surprised? :D
I want so badly to say mean things to people I do not know but I end up playing nice instead.
Big mistake. :D
Don't forget to ask them to stop being an asshole. That's always a crowd pleaser. :D
I have terrible diarrhea today. I've been training for a running event put on by the Arthritis Society and I always get the trots real bad when I'm running.
Have a nice day!
I love you when you're upset. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I'm a union member too. You may have read my posts in the union experience thread.
Not all union workers are deadbeats. Don't sweat it, Linda. The people who matter know how great Jason is.
I feel bad for the people who know they are right and everyone who disagrees is a moron.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Ya got any Ice Cream? :devil:
Are you wanting me to get the shits, Lady? LOL ;)
xoxoxo

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Not very often. Surprised? :D
Big mistake. :D
Don't forget to ask them to stop being an asshole. That's always a crowd pleaser. :D
I have terrible diarrhea today. I've been training for a running event put on by the Arthritis Society and I always get the trots real bad when I'm running.
I love you when you're upset. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
I'm a union member too. You may have read my posts in the union experience thread.
Not all union workers are deadbeats. Don't sweat it, Linda. The people who matter know how great Jason is.
I feel bad for the people who know they are right and everyone who disagrees is a moron.
You love me anyway! ;)

Kachina26
09-27-2007, 12:08 PM
All the time. I figure half the time I'm just repeating what someone has already said anyway.

Jbb
09-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I get that one alot....:rolleyes:

Trailer Park Casanova
09-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Wheew,, I re-read my posts and am sure I'm still on your goodside Linda.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 12:15 PM
Wheew,, I re-read my posts and am sure I'm still on your goodside Linda.
LOL, you know you are. ;)
Oddly enough, none of the stupids have posted in this thread. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Have a nice day!
Many, many, many times. But it's never to tell someone I think they are stupid or anything like that. I usually end up no posting it becasue I figure, WTF is the point anyway, as you said, it's only the Internet.....

Miss Perfect
09-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I do it all the time. Sometimes I hit post and then have to go back and edit/delete really quick and hope nobody catches me.

ratso
09-27-2007, 12:45 PM
LOL, you know you are. ;)
How 'bout now?:idea: :D

Froggystyle
09-27-2007, 12:52 PM
How about now? :D

HokeySon
09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey, don't feel bad for me. Feel bad for all the morons who disagree with me.

AZJD
09-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Have a nice day!
I hit send a little too quick sometimes........ I should re-read first on occassion.

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 01:00 PM
I was going to reply but have deleted my asinine comment and have edited this post so many times I can't remember what I'm responding to .
What was the question again ? :D
T.

That Guy
09-27-2007, 01:02 PM
How often do you type out a reply to a thread and end up not posting it or pm someone and never send it?
I only do this with responses to Kilrtoy.....:D :eek: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 01:08 PM
How about now? :D
Haha, still no stupids. ;) See Wes, your posts are reasonable, I may not agree with everything you have to say but I can appreciate your point of view.

BadKachina
09-27-2007, 01:08 PM
I hit send a little too quick sometimes........ I should re-read first on occassion.
Sounds like your suffering from pre-mature-post-ation.:idea: :)

WaterJunky
09-27-2007, 01:11 PM
I know how it feels, I do that semi regularly here. Being new I do not want to get into the drama.
Sometimes I regret having a filter (Ok, would you believe usually filtered?) between what I think and what I say/type.
In the end I think its better to pick your aguments and stay above the mess.

Do F150's Float?
09-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Linda, this only upsets you for one reason and one reason only...
the same reason you make baby jesus cry.
You clearly do not love sausage enough.
:)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Linda, this only upsets you for one reason and one reason only...
the same reason you make baby jesus cry.
You clearly do not love sausage enough.
:)
LOL, I was going to respond with something that included f**kloops but I deleted it! haha

Pepperkornski
09-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Have a nice day!
Khong hieu, Co can di cau khong?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Khong hieu, Co can di cau khong?
I don't speak f**ktard. ;)

WYRD
09-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I was going to respond to this thread but I deleted it instead
Have a nice Day:)

Pepperkornski
09-27-2007, 01:57 PM
I don't speak f**ktard. ;)
:D

Tom Brown
09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
I'd have 5000 posts if I woulda hit submit every time.
Me too.
I think people appreciate my restrained commentary and desire to stay away from drama.

hkunz
09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Nope, but there's a few times I should have.

cola
09-27-2007, 05:31 PM
never mind

riverroyal
09-27-2007, 05:34 PM
I do that,then i re-read it and figure its gonna piss someone off.this is a boat site after all,it should be for fun and maybe a laugh,not to get your blood pressure up

Cheap Thrills
09-27-2007, 05:44 PM
.this is a boat site after all,it should be for fun and maybe a laugh,not to get your blood pressure up
Ed Zachary :D
T.

CBadDad
09-27-2007, 10:44 PM
You mean like this...
Damn straight!!
Maybe a slight curve to the left.

No Name
09-27-2007, 11:01 PM
You people are all focked in head. :D :D
Maybe I should have done a re-read before posting that.:idea: :D

Magic34
09-27-2007, 11:05 PM
At least you can edit what you write if you do hit the post button.
It is that damn email system that kicks my ass. Once you hit send, there is no going back.

LOWRIVER2
09-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Straight Shooter, live life by it, stand behind it, and send it.
It is what it is/ no need to sugar coat anything.

~FM
09-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Have a nice day!
I have often been guilty of editing/censoring and re-arranging posts until I wind up talking myself out of even bothering cuz I can't get it worded "just so". More often though, I've not been that wise. :D

OutCole'd
09-28-2007, 08:46 AM
mY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS i CAN'T TYPE WITH OUT LOOKING AT THE KEY BOARD, THEN WHEN i LOOK UP i SEE i HAD THE CAPS LOCK ON. Then I say screw it, I'm not spending another five minutes typing that back out again......:D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-28-2007, 09:20 AM
I have often been guilty of editing/censoring and re-arranging posts until I wind up talking myself out of even bothering cuz I can't get it worded "just so". More often though, I've not been that wise. :D
Welcome back ;)

~FM
09-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Thank-you, Linda. :)