PDA

View Full Version : I pray to you hangover Gods.................

Nord
09-29-2007, 10:51 AM
To take away my misery of this awful hangover. Maybe at least lighten up on the headache part. Or maybe make my stomach acid not taste so bitter as I sweat on my porcelain bowl. Hot...........cold................hot..........col d.........I finally receive a Saturday off, and blow it by drinking to much last night:(
I have a cofee, water, and a sprite all lined up for my liking, however I'm not liking any of them.

djunkie
09-29-2007, 10:54 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!Hope you feel better so you can do it all over again at the wedding. :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
09-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Are you still gonna be able to make to the wedding?

Nord
09-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Are you still gonna be able to make to the wedding?
I really don't have a choice at this point. I am hoping that time will drain this poison out of me. I am going to go lay outside in the sun for a bit. I will have to tell you guys the story later. Four cops showed up at my house last night:jawdrop: I have never..........in the seven years that I've owned my house, had the cops called on me. Pretty lame to say the least. I did however come up 80 bucks after a night of hold em. Speaking of hold em, I can't anymore.................
~NORD OUT!~

MissB
09-29-2007, 11:11 AM
get something like Tylenol for your head! Poor Nord, I was like that last weekend I know how you feel dude. Hope you feel better.. and eat something greasy, you may want to puke at first but after that you'll be fine!!

riverroyal
09-29-2007, 11:17 AM
get something like Tylenol for your head! Poor Nord, I was like that last weekend I know how you feel dude. Hope you feel better.. and eat something greasy, you may want to puke at first but after that you'll be fine!!
in and out burger,then a good vomit,youll be fine kid

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-29-2007, 11:18 AM
You need a breakfast burrito with beans in it and a Harvey Wallbanger. A little hair of the dog never hurt anyone. :D

Newcastle
09-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Hey Nord...what part of Corona do you live in?

DeltaSigBoater
09-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Tylenol has acetaminophen in it, which isnt good for your liver, especially after drinking. I always take Advil, generic Ibuprofen, or lose dose aspirin, when I have a hangover headache, less stessfull on the 'ol liver & stomach. Plus it relieves any pain that I may have incured from drinking, such as but not limited to; falling down, hitting/kicking something, hitting/kicking someone, getting hit/kicked, so on, so forth & etc.

DeltaSigBoater
09-29-2007, 11:28 AM
in and out burger,then a good vomit,youll be fine kid
You need a breakfast burrito with beans in it and a Harvey Wallbanger. A little hair of the dog never hurt anyone. :D
All covered in home style country sausage gravy! :D

DeltaSigBoater
09-29-2007, 11:30 AM
... will have to tell you guys the story later. Four cops showed up at my house last night:jawdrop: I have never..........in the seven years that I've owned my house, had the cops called on me.
~NORD OUT!~
It aint a party unless the cops show up :D

Nord
09-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Gray areas from last night are coming to light:jawdrop:

Havasu1986
09-29-2007, 12:30 PM
How about some Hamburger Helper.:D :D

whiteworks
09-29-2007, 12:38 PM
sorry to hear your paying the piper. last week I went to a wedding out in malibu. we used the town car service so we could have a real good time. knowing we would not have to drive raised the party level a little higher than expected. a big bowl of menudo, couple of beers and nap when you wake up you will be ready to go.:D

Ivan Dan
09-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Hey Nord...what part of Corona do you live in?
He lives in Sierra Del Oro off of Green River.

Nord
09-29-2007, 12:56 PM
How about some Hamburger Helper.:D :D
:yuk:
Apparently we have an awesome person here on the boards who is going to bring me some weed!!! Just kidding, Newcastle is going to stop by and hook me up with a berry elixer that might help. I'm letting you all know this because if he comes over and kills me, you will know who did it;) :D I have been sitting in the backyard, sweating for some time now, and have no idea of how this wedding deal is going to pan out:(
Thanks for all of the food suggestions above. Now that I have them all in my head, I'm dry heaving................

Schiada76
09-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Tommy burger with extra chili, two shots of tequila and chase it down with a redbull.:sqeyes: :D

Forkin' Crazy
09-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Tylenol has acetaminophen in it, which isnt good for your liver, especially after drinking. I always take Advil, generic Ibuprofen, or lose dose aspirin, when I have a hangover headache, less stessfull on the 'ol liver & stomach.
I agree with that. I'll take a BC powerder with my Mimosa! :)