PDA

View Full Version : Unique Performance West, Open House in So Cal!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-01-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey Guys,
I am planning on having an open house for our new Shop in Anaheim Hills, Ca and wanted to see if any of you guys from the area might want to bring your trucks down. I want to do a mild open house to showcase our boat lines, and also our new showroom and shop capable of lifting and modifying bad ass superduties. But I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming down, its going to be like a open house/show and shine for guys to bring there trucks down show them off, hang out and eat some BBQ. If you guys think this is a good idea and some of you would be interested in attending please respond so I know to put up dates and info on here as the time gets closer. It will probably be towards the end of October.
Thanks Guys
John

USCFAN
10-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Sounds like it would be pretty cool.

ChumpChange
10-01-2007, 08:30 AM
What's the new address?

Uniqueperformancewest
10-01-2007, 08:33 AM
The new address is;
5405 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
Its right behind Anaheim Hills Land Rover and Jaguar, its a pretty good first location.
Floyd, bring your Dodge by and we'll slap some 22.5's on it in the shop during the open house, haha.
I'm hoping you make it a cool little show-n-shine get together that makes people aware of our new place but is fun at the same time. Hopefully we'll get a few people to come down and hang out and show off there trucks, suvs, etc.
Thanks John

HPBoats83
10-01-2007, 09:19 AM
I would be interested in comming down. I could bring my truck but it's a bone stock 05' Silverado. I would love to see the new boats.

USCFAN
10-01-2007, 09:23 AM
The new address is;
5405 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
Its right behind Anaheim Hills Land Rover and Jaguar, its a pretty good first location.
Floyd, bring your Dodge by and we'll slap some 22.5's on it in the shop during the open house, haha.
I'm hoping you make it a cool little show-n-shine get together that makes people aware of our new place but is fun at the same time. Hopefully we'll get a few people to come down and hang out and show off there trucks, suvs, etc.
Thanks John
How about some 24's? :D

Throttle
10-01-2007, 09:30 AM
keep us posted, if i am in CA, i would check in...

Uniqueperformancewest
10-01-2007, 09:41 AM
HPboats, definetly bring your truck down, maybe we can talk about changing the "bone stock" label, haha.
Floyd, 24's sound good to me, but what would be even better are 24.5's haha.
Cameron, if your in the area it would be great to see you and have you check out are shop.
Thanks again guys for the support, and Ill keep you posted on the details as we figure things out.
Thanks John

HPBoats83
10-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Keep us posted....I love to come check it out! We can deffinately talk about changing the look.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-01-2007, 11:03 AM
If anyone else is in the area, and has a lifted or modified truck, I would love to have you at our show. We specialize in Superduties, Chevy HDS, and Dodge 2500 and 3500's so those types of trucks would be great to have at the show. And if anyone is interested in getting some stuff done to there truck bring it on down for the open house and we can talk about doing some modifications to your truck at special Hot Boat Discounts. Tell your friends etc, and I will get dates and times up asap.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-01-2007, 01:25 PM
bump!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-19-2007, 05:19 PM
ALRIGHT GUYS THIS IS THE DEAL, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OUR OPEN HOUSE ON NOV. 10TH WHICH IS A SATURDAY. IT WILL START AT 9 A.M. ROUGHLY AND WILL GO TIL SOMETIME IN THE AFTERNOON. IT SHOULD BE FUN, BRING YOUR LIFTED TRUCKS SUV'S, AND COOL CARS AND LETS HAVE A GREAT TIME. WE WILL BE BBQ AND WE WILL HAVE PIZZA'S AND PLENTY OF DRINKS. WE PLAN TO RAFFLE OFF A FEW PRIZES INCLUDING A RIDE IN A PROFESSIONAL DRIFT CAR THAT WILL BE ON DISPLAY. ALSO WE WILL RAFFLY OFF RIDES IN SOME OF OUR VARIOUS BOATS. SMALLER PRIZES WILL INCLUDE UNIQUE PERFORMANCE T-SHIRTS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES GOOD FOR UNIQUE PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS.
If anyone would like more info or has any questions please feel free to contact me at 714-865-3502.
BRING DOWN THE WHOLE FAMILY.
John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Our Open House is going down November 10th which is a saturday. I look forward to meeting alot of hot boat members at this time and encourage everyone to come down and check it out if your free. We will have E-ticket's Luxury Cat 29 and RC-28 on display, and we will have Adrenaline's V30's on display aswell. In addition to the boats there will be plenty of big trucks here to check out. And then if all that isn't enough we will be working the BBQ and getting pizzas ordered in and then plenty of drinks aswell.
Definetly come on down and check it out.
Thanks John

Havasu1986
10-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Our Open House is going down November 10th which is a saturday. I look forward to meeting alot of hot boat members at this time and encourage everyone to come down and check it out if your free. We will have E-ticket's Luxury Cat 29 and RC-28 on display, and we will have Adrenaline's V30's on display aswell. In addition to the boats there will be plenty of big trucks here to check out. And then if all that isn't enough we will be working the BBQ and getting pizzas ordered in and then plenty of drinks aswell.
Definetly come on down and check it out.
Thanks John
Would these drinks be the adult type of drinks. :D

Uniqueperformancewest
10-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Im not sure what KIND of drinks we will have, just rest assured we will have liquid to quench your thirst haha. And I am still working on flyers, my web/design guy is up at Laguna Seca drifting Lexus's new IS-F so I haven't been able to have them designed yet.
Thanks John

Pepperkornski
10-25-2007, 07:14 PM
HPboats, definetly bring your truck down, maybe we can talk about changing the "bone stock" label, haha.
Floyd, 24's sound good to me, but what would be even better are 24.5's haha.
Cameron, if your in the area it would be great to see you and have you check out are shop.
Thanks again guys for the support, and Ill keep you posted on the details as we figure things out.
Thanks John
Will you be performing your company theme song? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4b2KuB1VsU
YouTube - Manfred Mann - Ha ha said the clown

SnakeWrench
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Im not sure what KIND of drinks we will have, just rest assured we will have liquid to quench your thirst haha. And I am still working on flyers, my web/design guy is up at Laguna Seca drifting Lexus's new IS-F so I haven't been able to have them designed yet.
Thanks John
Damn John, Our shop is at 4410. Right up the street.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-26-2007, 10:34 AM
What do you do Snakewrench? You should come by on our Open House and check things out.
Thanks John